Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
..*another idea not worthy a thread*...

The idea that Tashigi is actually Kuina with altered memories, and that Koshiro faked her death, probably because he's involved with the revolutionary army and doesn't want to put his daughter in danger against the enemy, World Government.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
..*another idea not worthy a thread*...

The idea that Tashigi is actually Kuina with altered memories, and that Koshiro faked her death, probably because he's involved with the revolutionary army and doesn't want to put his daughter in danger against the enemy, World Government.
Thats a pretty wild hypothesis mate.
And it would be so mindfking if Kuina's a one of the commanders of Dragon's that he has gathered up.
Zoro might throw an Obito on us midway of onepiece lol

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do Marco and Jozu look so terrible in this clip?
[video=youtube;JZJZusM2hA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZJZusM2hA4[/video]
WB looked pretty terrible too tbh but he could have swapped their designs at some point like he did with Yasopp or it could just be awful art on the anime team side, did they look that rough in the manga or could you even id them in the background of the manga?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
WB looked pretty terrible too tbh but he could have swapped their designs at some point like he did with Yasopp or it could just be awful art on the anime team side, did they look that rough in the manga or could you even id them in the background of the manga?
The manga was more or less the same. Oda hadn't perfected his art as of yet.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do Marco and Jozu look so terrible in this clip?
[video=youtube;JZJZusM2hA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZJZusM2hA4[/video]
Pretty much what Howlett said. If you look at chapter 234, Marco didn't even have his tat on his chest. It was added in the digital color chapters so could've been a mistake on Oda's part. I'm not sure if official colors were decided for Marco/Jozu at the time as well.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I asked in the spoilers thread, but whatever I should have asked here, so again.

I'm curious. I mean about GOMU-GOMU no Mi Awakening.

1) Is GOMU-GOMU no Mi Awakening hyped?
2) Is it the solve to Yonkou problem?
3) Has Oda picked the perfect timing for it?
4) Is Vegapunk gonna have a role in this matter?

I wanna know your thoughts.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In these current events of the manga, do you think Raftel is deserted? Is there one person or more living or hiding there?
I reckon since its a hard to get to island, it might be deserted with couple people living on it to protect something which is on it. And to gain access to whatevers been protection you have to present information on the ponogliphs as a password or something.