luffy surprised easily
franky becoming emotional easily and cry
choppers cuteness
sanji zoro fights
robin's calmness
brook requests for panties
nami's strictness
xd

i think nami rarely calls luffy captain ,or maybe never called him captain before, am right?

lmao nose bleed xd
where is sentumaru (spelled wrong maybe) ?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice chapter....and funnny

the crew is acting normal like before ...thank god nobody changed
luffy surprised easily
franky becoming emotional easily and cry
choppers cuteness
sanji zoro fights
robin's calmness
brook requests for panties
nami's strictness
xd

i think nami rarely calls luffy captain ,or maybe never called him captain before, am right?

lmao nose bleed xd
where is sentumaru (spelled wrong maybe) ?
Actually she did multiple times, though it was almost always in some kind of insulting/sarcastic way.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter kinda forshadowed that nxt chapter were gonna found out whats been going on in the marine world and the new world
Not necessarily. Though Fishman Island is 10 km down and it's not like they can stop anywhere, so normally they should reach the island at the end of the next chapter. Unless Oda tries to pull a fast one, there isn't much he can say along the road so it can be expected he uses the opportunity to give more information about what happened the last 2 years and/or how the world is receiving the news of the return of the Strawhat pirates =D
I so want to see everyone's faces like W7, East Blue, Alabasta etc. when they hear Luffy and the rest are alive and being their old selves again.

great chapter and really funny i wander what training sanji could have got being on an island of transvestites
He has been fighting Okama kenpo masters day and night. It was already said before the time skip that Sanji would have to defeat 99 Okama kenpo masters in order to obtain the 99 ingredients for the "Attack Cuisine" and added to that he would be chased by the other okama's, who want to dress him, around the clock.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter and yes they seem to be getting shorter, im hoping that Oda is simply doing that until the start the new arcs, we shall see. Still amazes me that the marines haven't figured out how Hancock and the Kuji's are helping Luffy. Oh man Sanji's head would explode if Luffy told him about the marriage proposal!!! :whoa:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda had to show this if he ever wanted to use those allies again. So we know how good their relations are. May be a bit predictable but chapters like this are base for a good story later on. Luffys admiration for Franky was amazing as ever. I personally hope for 2 more relaxed funny chapters getting to know eachother again showing tricks and then revealing the next enemy and arc. Maybe a simple enemy in the mean while for a little power demostration of all the members. After that i want to see them getting smashed like a pulp again like old times and win the fight on the brink of death.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda had to show this if he ever wanted to use those allies again. So we know how good their relations are. May be a bit predictable but chapters like this are base for a good story later on. Luffys admiration for Franky was amazing as ever. I personally hope for 2 more relaxed funny chapters getting to know eachother again showing tricks and then revealing the next enemy and arc. Maybe a simple enemy in the mean while for a little power demostration of all the members. After that i want to see them getting smashed like a pulp again like old times and win the fight on the brink of death.
in new world there are no simple enemies (except buggy) lol....

oda usually don't show how he trained..for instance when luffy learned gear 2nd and 3rd ..he still didn't show us how he gained that power.. so i guess he will nevr show us how luffy and his crew trained....

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in new world there are no simple enemies (except buggy) lol....

oda usually don't show how he trained..for instance when luffy learned gear 2nd and 3rd ..he still didn't show us how he gained that power.. so i guess he will nevr show us how luffy and his crew trained....
What do you mean? Luffy's attacks were allways invented in the spur of moment. It's all explained how he got said power:

- Ao Kiji's threat to the crew's safety made Luffy realize he had to work harder and become better, in order to protect his nakama.

- Flashback to Alubarna arc, where Crocodile showed Luffy that his powers are more than what they seem, and the mastery of the Devil Fruit's abilities can bring forward different kinds of powers. E.g Crocodile had the ability to become and control Sand. Mastering this ability, he acquired the power to absorb water, and dry out everything he touches.

- Later on, when he first fights Lucci and the others, they taught him, indirectly, that one's strength can be trainned into multiple different abilities, such as kicking the air/ground multiple times, in order to move at great speeds (Soru)

- Joinning both learnings, during Blueno's fight, on the rooftop of Enies Lobby's Courthouse, he decided to try out pumping his blod using his own body flexibility (Rubber), and thus acquire great strength, which enabled him to copy Soru. The abilities have been enhanced throughout Luffy's fights.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you mean? Luffy's attacks were allways invented in the spur of moment. It's all explained how he got said power:

- Ao Kiji's threat to the crew's safety made Luffy realize he had to work harder and become better, in order to protect his nakama.

- Flashback to Alubarna arc, where Crocodile showed Luffy that his powers are more than what they seem, and the mastery of the Devil Fruit's abilities can bring forward different kinds of powers. E.g Crocodile had the ability to become and control Sand. Mastering this ability, he acquired the power to absorb water, and dry out everything he touches.

- Later on, when he first fights Lucci and the others, they taught him, indirectly, that one's strength can be trainned into multiple different abilities, such as kicking the air/ground multiple times, in order to move at great speeds (Soru)

- Joinning both learnings, during Blueno's fight, on the rooftop of Enies Lobby's Courthouse, he decided to try out pumping his blod using his own body flexibility (Rubber), and thus acquire great strength, which enabled him to copy Soru. The abilities have been enhanced throughout Luffy's fights.
opps ...i don't know how i missed these...:eek:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure there is plenty of cannonfodder even in the New World. Zoro sliced a whole ship that was heading for the new world. If someone tried to do that to the Sunny he would get kicked/slashed/stomped/shot all the way to all blue in a second.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

actually luffy thought of it on the sea train. It was said (by bluemo i think) that he imitates the train because of the steam off his body.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not really. As Hasashi said Luffy said himself that he wanted to try some new things out. Even though he hasn't trained on it and used it for the first time against Blueno, he didn't just made it up on the spot when fighting him.

It also has been shown that Luffy trained years to master his basic techniques like the Gomu Gomu No Pistol.