• Total voters

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry jinbei i cant agree with you ok maybe you are right that this chapter was kinda boring but there were some important points, like thy go to fish island or so
but you are a little bit right too it was pretty ****ed that all their traing mates and senseis came and sad one sentence and thats all

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't believe i am going to say this but completly useless chapter O_O
Why's that? Not only did it showed us the reunion of the straw hats (and how much they (didn't) change) and the departure to the fisherman island, it also showed us the amazing allies each one has acquired (With the exeption of Franky's and Robin's, which I'm sure we'll find out later, as they'll probably more important (thinking of the Dr. Vegapunk and the Devil Fruits (Franky's Probably) and Monkey D. Dragon and the Revolucionary Army (Robin's)) and it showed us how the coating ship works, and how'll they navigate from now on.

It may seem irrelevant to you, because you probably only like the fighting part, but the little details that Oda gives us are a big part of how much I love One Piece.

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why's that? Not only did it showed us the reunion of the straw hats (and how much they (didn't) change) and the departure to the fisherman island, it also showed us the amazing allies each one has acquired (With the exeption of Franky's and Robin's, which I'm sure we'll find out later, as they'll probably more important (thinking of the Dr. Vegapunk and the Devil Fruits (Franky's Probably) and Monkey D. Dragon and the Revolucionary Army (Robin's)) and it showed us how the coating ship works, and how'll they navigate from now on.

It may seem irrelevant to you, because you probably only like the fighting part, but the little details that Oda gives us are a big part of how much I love One Piece.
I don't like only the fighting parts in One Piece,but you got to admit the chapter was relativly(spelling) short and the meeting wasn't that great either O_O

I was expecting more for the meeting =/

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw, is it just me, or are chapter getting smaller O_O
Also, coulnd't find Pandaman :T_T:
I did find a bodyless face:
Page 14, in the frame where Sanji's (Ivankov's Not-So-Female Crew) allies are facing the Marines. It's beneath the right armpit of the one eating a Marine O_O

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't like only the fighting parts in One Piece,but you got to admit the chapter was relativly(spelling) short and the meeting wasn't that great either O_O

I was expecting more for the meeting =/
Yes, I was expecting hugs, and kisses, and tears and all that mooshy stuff, but that's because I'm a girl, and I feed on that.
But I've come to accept the fact that there aren't hugs and kisses between Luffy and his friends xdxd

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, I was expecting hugs, and kisses, and tears and all that mooshy stuff, but that's because I'm a girl, and I feed on that.
But I've come to accept the fact that there aren't hugs and kisses between Luffy and his friends xdxd
Not that but they should have shouted or atleast a bigger reaction to seeing their captain after two years.Robin didn't even move O_O

They weren't surprised or anything,to be honest,i enjoyed more the panel on last chapter were luffy said "i am going to become the pirate king" and everyone else grinned than reading the meeting of the strawhats =/

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not that but they should have shouted or atleast a bigger reaction to seeing their captain after two years.Robin didn't even move O_O

They weren't surprised or anything,to be honest,i enjoyed more the panel on last chapter were luffy said "i am going to become the pirate king" and everyone else grinned than reading the meeting of the strawhats =/
Oddly enough, I actually agree with you. And yes, that panel was AMAZING.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The psuedofillers are finally over and the first arc of the new world is going to begin! :D

Btw, did anyone see one of Sanji man-women friends literally eating a marine. The marine's head was in the man-womens mouth. O_O

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I noticed that XD.

The chapter was decent, more funny than informing. =/
I rofled when usopp called chopper to stop the bleeding. xd

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good chapter

& i had a random thought probably irrelevant well 2
1: do u think a young blackbeard poisned gol d roger
2 do u think black beard will be the same or diff aka seriously deezed

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought that this was a good chapter. i kno how hard it is to go from OP's normal epicness to a chapter that in anyother manga would be a soild 4.5 but this chapter was needed to move the chapter along some and finally get into the next arc.