Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
... i prefer the old hair for franky, but now he kinda looks like the tank from L4D in proportions... (just mechanical xd)
huge arms little head xd

Sal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow...Chopper is just...xd Seriously he has been with Luffy for a long time and i think he should know what he is like and Luffy ate a lot and never gained any fat whatsoever and Robin looks nothing like Fake Robin and Fake Robin is shorterxd:flaw:

Luffy pwnd Fake Luffy

Zoro cut a ship in half...and Sanji couldn't care less
:cool:

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to get used to Franky's new look the most but I think it's cool it's different. Probably has monsterous strength. I said in another thread I think, that maybe Franky's real arms are insode those things so he can slide into them when he needs to or transform them. Hope they don't stall the reunion too much. When Franky was talking about "new weapons" on the sunny was he talking about weapons on the sunny or was he talking about the crew. Last thing Oda is just teasing. Everybody knows they will come together and kick some ass of some unlucky pirates/marines. So cut the crap and let them meet next chapter.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to get used to Franky's new look the most but I think it's cool it's different. Probably has monsterous strength. I said in another thread I think, that maybe Franky's real arms are insode those things so he can slide into them when he needs to or transform them. Hope they don't stall the reunion too much. When Franky was talking about "new weapons" on the sunny was he talking about weapons on the sunny or was he talking about the crew. Last thing Oda is just teasing. Everybody knows they will come together and kick some ass of some unlucky pirates/marines. So cut the crap and let them meet next chapter.
You can see a part of his real arm. Between his enormous shoulder and his mechanic elbow you can see his biceps (it has a huge vein on his left arm).

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i so need to catch up on this lol.

I just started reading One Peice about 2 weeks ago...im on 237 just now...*sigh loads to go.

about 100 ahead of Naruto lmao.

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter.......Clever of Sanji hiding Zoro's name while showing the poster to the Fishman........Zoro was badass :overjoy:....I like the Quote.."I got on the WRONG SHIP"

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy got Matrix bullet Dodge style.....I said that he wont lay his hand on that Fatass....A push of Haki n he is over :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I like Franky older hairstyle, this one looks lame.........

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny to see when it's a public poll that almost twice as much people vote for a chapter or an episode. And that some people even rate 1 and 2's. Just read the chapter again and I think Frankys arms are stuck in those things so everybody just get used to it. And i feel sorry for those people on that ship Zoro sliced up. Just imagine when someone destroys the merry. Besides i thought it was a nicely designed ship as well XD

Big Jutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love the use of sentoumaru and the PX as a way to illustrate how much stronger the straw hats have become. I was wondering how Oda woudl do it. We needed an opponent who luffy fought before and since luffy is obviously going to win it would be pointless to use any real important opponent(smoker, admirals, etc) as a basis. so using that fata$$(who luffy could not even touch) and the PX(who it took everyones combined effort to beat) as the basis is fantastic becuase if they die, nothing is going to be lost from the story and we will have a pretty good understanding of how luffy stacks up.

(becuase i think everyone agrees fake strawhats are useless as a benchmark)

Reactions: Lili-Chwan

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i love the use of sentoumaru and the PX as a way to illustrate how much stronger the straw hats have become. I was wondering how Oda woudl do it. We needed an opponent who luffy fought before and since luffy is obviously going to win it would be pointless to use any real important opponent(smoker, admirals, etc) as a basis. so using that fata$$(who luffy could not even touch) and the PX(who it took everyones combined effort to beat) as the basis is fantastic becuase if they die, nothing is going to be lost from the story and we will have a pretty good understanding of how luffy stacks up.

(becuase i think everyone agrees fake strawhats are useless as a benchmark)
I agree with you, props

Law

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. Any guy on one piece who uses guns is not that strong. well probably Roger was but you get the point. . . U_U
they are probably going to beat Sentomaru and the PXs easily. that way they will show off to the fans and send a mensage to the new world at the same time. Straw Hats are coming in!!

and damn the cucumbers are stalking me. . . U_U