Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy dodging a bullet like that at point blank, the proceeding to put the group into tsukuyomi xd Awesome, just awesome.

And Zoro cutting that ship into two... what an *******.. blaming it on fate :|
xd
Meh... unjustified display of powers. IMO, Usopp's and Nami's were much better. Not only they showed us all that they're grown (which is amazing by itself) but they also did it because they were picked on. Nami did it to teach those pigs a lesson (I love you Nami) and Usopp did it to help Nami.

I lust for Zoro with all my might, but it was pretty bovine of his, and not in the good sense (if there is one O_O). He stupidly got in the wrong ship (Funny and so typical xd) but then he simply destroyed the dreams of innocent pirates (Kinda of an oxymoron xd)... There were better ways he could have shown his power (Like splitting up the sea O_O)...

Nah... now that I think of it... it was pretty typical of him... and now that I think of it... it was pretty badass... :pwease:
xd Where the **** am I?! Let me just split this Galleon in two (That's ought to teach you, you copy cat spanishes!!) Though still, I'd expect him to become more relaxed, having learnt from Mihawk and all...

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
<3<3luffy was lookin cool while dodging the bullet then haki<3<3....
lol...chopper is so simple minded as always or i say idiot...
wow zoro is badass..awesome..coool

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MS latest tweet

"General consensus seems to be a big thumbs down on Franky's new look. It simply proves Oda is mortal after all..."

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh... unjustified display of powers. IMO, Usopp's and Nami's were much better. Not only they showed us all that they're grown (which is amazing by itself) but they also did it because they were picked on. Nami did it to teach those pigs a lesson (I love you Nami) and Usopp did it to help Nami.

I lust for Zoro with all my might, but it was pretty bovine of his, and not in the good sense (if there is one O_O). He stupidly got in the wrong ship (Funny and so typical xd) but then he simply destroyed the dreams of innocent pirates (Kinda of an oxymoron xd)... There were better ways he could have shown his power (Like splitting up the sea O_O)...

Nah... now that I think of it... it was pretty typical of him... and now that I think of it... it was pretty badass... :pwease:
xd Where the **** am I?! Let me just split this Galleon in two (That's ought to teach you, you copy cat spanishes!!) Though still, I'd expect him to become more relaxed, having learnt from Mihawk and all...
If they can't even handle one soft stroke of a sword, they would have been killed in an instant when they entered the New World ~_~ Zoro saved their lives.

And duh we're talking about the guy who didn't gave it a second thought to decapitate a Celestial Dragon. He has always been like that. He almost cut both his feet off without hesitation once.

*leaves NB forever*
Ciao

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, new stories:

- Class Reunion: Is there a Doctor present?!
- Chopper Solo: Rescue of the Cucumber?!
- Battle "Fake" Royale: Fake Straw Hats vs Fake Kuma?!
- Class Reunion 2: Chopper's Faith Restored!
- Epic Showdown: We're here, we're Queer we're the Real Strawhats!
- Awaited Departure: Swimming with the Fishes!

The order may vary, but all will pretty much happen. Btw, I'm excited for Battle "Fake" Royale and Epic Showdown :T_T:

Also Class Reunion 2 (Which I think will bring lots of tears to my eyes :T_T:)

And obviously Awaited Departure... the beginning of the new adventures :D

Btw, I'm not to eager to see Chopper Solo... Though I'm eager to see more cucumbers... xd
i'm sure hasashi or nero would help you out xd

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If they can't even handle one soft stroke of a sword, they would have been killed in an instant when they entered the New World ~_~ Zoro saved their lives.

And duh we're talking about the guy who didn't gave it a second thought to decapitate a Celestial Dragon. He has always been like that. He almost cut both his feet off without hesitation once.
Yeah... Nice perspective... Maybe it would have greater impact if he used 2 full pages to draw the galleon...

Why are you saying "Hello" in italiano?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...or is it...:hint:
Yup, it means goodby.

Now what is the global NB consensus of NB about Franky's transformation?

I'm not really for nor against. I actually like that bald head of his and I don't really mind the arms, though I find the legs to mechanical.

And it seems his thirst for cola has increased considering the huge bottle he was drinking :rolleyes:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup, it means goodby.

Now what is the global NB consensus of NB about Franky's transformation?

I'm not really for nor against. I actually like that bald head of his and I don't really mind the arms, though I find the legs to mechanical.

And it seems his thirst for cola has increased considering the huge bottle he was drinking :rolleyes:
It was a *********** twit (or w/e spelling). I think he looks too big, and I'm not a hug fane of the square arms, but overall, I like the new look...

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dislike it =/ he lost his "SUUUUUPPPPPERness"
without the hair it just looks wrong =/

the arms are weird but somehow cool however the legs are WAAAAY to mechanical