Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The World Government won't be beaten, too many strong guys fighting now and sengoku has some tactical advantages. They'll probably rescue Ace, then make a retreat.

If they do beat the government here, I predict some strong pirates will form alliances and make their own justice. Something like the Schibukai but independent from the WG.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what would happen if the WG gets beaten, however it can't obviously be the end of the manga.

Luffy is just halfway the Grand Line, he hasn't even been into the New World. He hasn't got his crew nor ship nor OP, how could this be the end of the manga -_-
afcource it wont its still in the middle of the anime but do u guys imagine in the latest chapters i saw some beggining it said 10 years of one piece and it was 400 episodes while it is still the half xD do u imagine watching one piece another 10 years i will be around 26 years old if it finishes then lol

narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A WG loss would mean that pirates would thrive even greater with no real consequences anymore. Remember that Pirates are also bad guys and the ways of the New World would probably spread out. Remaining marine forces would go into hiding and countries would start looking out for their own. Just pure anarchy is what I would envision.

I think a WG win would mean that one of the major powers that have held them from claiming territory in the New World would give them incentive to make a real push for more power/dominance there. Every pirate is in awe of Whitebeard's power and his defeat will deter many pirates from their activities. Basically if they ruled with an iron fist then they're about to rule with iron gloves. Well you know what I mean :D
That is why we have the revolutionary armyxd

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
smth epic is about to happend..... and i dont like it, and in future there will come more and more stronger ppl....and i always ask myself where were they before ... ohh nvm well see

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
smth epic is about to happend..... and i dont like it, and in future there will come more and more stronger ppl....and i always ask myself where were they before ... ohh nvm well see
It's awsome O_O and this isn't a "Dragonball Z" - complex. There it was just weird, however here it makes sense. Why would for example one of the three admirals try to catch Luffy if he's just a normal pirate in East blue? They didn't had any reason to catch him there, however now they have.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's awsome O_O and this isn't a "Dragonball Z" - complex. There it was just weird, however here it makes sense. Why would for example one of the three admirals try to catch Luffy if he's just a normal pirate in East blue? They didn't had any reason to catch him there, however now they have.
true...just have no idea whats could happend next