Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Amazing, first time I ever saw a chapter been released already on wednesday.

And who the hell does that Johny-boy things he is? Gandalf -_- ?

Anyway awsome chapter^^ and I'm so happy that Oars had some kind of use, I was so sad he apparantly would die without doing anything important
:T_T:

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is going waaay too fast, the pirates had their hands full with the Schibukai and now the three admirals are playing as long as well. Wonder how this is going to end. Pirates must get some sort of reinforcement. Luffy's crew, shanks, dragon ?

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol at Oars holding up the barriers from reaching their maximum. I guess they still have one last shot through over his body. I've really liked Sengoku this arc as the strategist. He's always one step ahead of WB and he knows this. Imagine if Blackbeard, Jinbei didn't betray them and Luffy's company didn't show up. Though I wonder how strong in power he actually is.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at Oars holding up the barriers from reaching their maximum. I guess they still have one last shot through over his body. I've really liked Sengoku this arc as the strategist. He's always one step ahead of WB and he knows this. Imagine if Blackbeard, Jinbei didn't betray them and Luffy's company didn't show up. Though I wonder how strong in power he actually is.
I bet 1000 Sunny would blast through it^^ and we still haven't seen all of WB division commanders in action.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zoro has unfinish bussines with Mihaw so i guess theres no way Mihawk is gonna get defeated in this Battle, also i cannot wait to see Sanji?s nose bleed after seang Boa Hancock in love with Luffy :D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet 1000 Sunny would blast through it^^ and we still haven't seen all of WB division commanders in action.
It looked like they would do something spectacular against Kizaru but that kind of fizzled out :rolleyes:

Zoro has unfinish bussines with Mihaw so i guess theres no way Mihawk is gonna get defeated in this Battle, also i cannot wait to see Sanji?s nose bleed after seang Boa Hancock in love with Luffy :D
One of my most anticipated reunion moments if Hancock sticks around long enough. He's been stuck on Momoiro island surrounded by drags whilst his Captain has been oblivious to the attention he is receiving from the world's most beautiful woman. Hilarious.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It looked like they would do something spectacular

One of my most anticipated reunion moments if Hancock sticks around long enough. He's been stuck on Momoiro island surrounded by drags whilst his Captain has been oblivious to the attention he is receiving from the world's most beautiful woman. Hilarious.
true :D but still while whole team is doing god know what. M.D Luffy is in right place in right time with right ppl! :D poor Zoro i bet he would sell his soul to be there

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well there is the possibility hancock will join them but still shes the queen of the chicks xD lol and its sooooo awesome right now but i am so sure luffys crew cant come maybe shanks because they were talking earlier in the manga if u remember

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well there is the possibility hancock will join them but still shes the queen of the chicks xD lol and its sooooo awesome right now but i am so sure luffys crew cant come maybe shanks because they were talking earlier in the manga if u remember
I think it's really a matter of 'is she too strong to join'. She's a current warlord which is soon to be taken away and that may mean that she could leave the island in the hands of her 2 sisters. Robin seemed really strong at the beginning but she's fit in nicely and her addition could help balance the male/female ratio a bit. Yeah I'm interested in the outcome of the Shanks/Kaidou confrontation.

aishwary

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Amazing, first time I ever saw a chapter been released already on wednesday.

And who the hell does that Johny-boy things he is? Gandalf -_- ?

Anyway awsome chapter^^ and I'm so happy that Oars had some kind of use, I was so sad he apparantly would die without doing anything important
:T_T:
aussume:sakura:

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it only me, or what will happend if they crush World Goverment there..and what if not..

end of anime?
yeah it could be the end of the manga if the world government is destroyed i dont want that :(
I don't know what would happen if the WG gets beaten, however it can't obviously be the end of the manga.

Luffy is just halfway the Grand Line, he hasn't even been into the New World. He hasn't got his crew nor ship nor OP, how could this be the end of the manga -_-

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is it only me, or what will happend if they crush World Goverment there..and what if not..

end of anime?
A WG loss would mean that pirates would thrive even greater with no real consequences anymore. Remember that Pirates are also bad guys and the ways of the New World would probably spread out. Remaining marine forces would go into hiding and countries would start looking out for their own. Just pure anarchy is what I would envision.

I think a WG win would mean that one of the major powers that have held them from claiming territory in the New World would give them incentive to make a real push for more power/dominance there. Every pirate is in awe of Whitebeard's power and his defeat will deter many pirates from their activities. Basically if they ruled with an iron fist then they're about to rule with iron gloves. Well you know what I mean :D