Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea they are probably artists that could draw Mona Lisa in 5 min xD but seriously its not so hard when you have the knowledge of human face , the main problem are the tones, there are tons of different tons on a human face
That's true.. i don't even bother trying.. Not with a mouse
perhaps if I had the right equipment.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's true.. i don't even bother trying.. Not with a mouse
perhaps if I had the right equipment.
you will see, regular cell shading or soft shading are getting old, you wont get famous if you color the same way as the others, i want to be different than the others so i try different stuff like this and with enought practice i could speed paint in half quality like that .

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you will see, regular cell shading or soft shading are getting old, you wont get famous if you color the same way as the others, i want to be different than the others so i try different stuff like this and with enought practice i could speed paint in half quality like that .
You know.. It's not rly speed painting.. It's justs regular painting speed at a very fast time lapse lol. I can take 6 hours on drawing my neighbor's face and speed up the video to x100 and it'll be speed painting. The reason they speed it up is to show u the progress in within a reasonable length of time. The term speed painting comes from this idea. It's rly cool to watch and very fascinating.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know.. It's not rly speed painting.. It's justs regular painting speed at a very fast time lapse lol. I can take 6 hours on drawing my neighbor's face and speed up the video to x100 and it'll be speed painting. The reason they speed it up is to show u the progress in within a reasonable length of time. The term speed painting comes from this idea. It's rly cool to watch and very fascinating.

Yea but i dont have a clue why its called Speed Painting when it got nothing to do with speed, realistic coloring would be suited more xD, i had to slow the speed 2x in media player clasic to follow the tut of Naruto sage xd