Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, this thread went from discussing an image to comparing naruto and one piece. How original...

I personally don't mind the art of one piece. In fact, I find it rather interesting and rather unique. Also, it stays consistent thorough most of the series (well the manga at least).

I only watched a few arcs in the anime (enies lobby, thriller bark and marineford) so I won't judge the anime too much but like many long running series, the animation/art is inconsistent. Marineford was pretty solid however and it was definitely the best arc I've seen animated in one piece (from the ones I saw).

OT: Yeah, I laughed while reading this chapter :)

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all, awesome sig

second, here on NB it looks like idiots just can't leave One Piece be, people are just too insecure and need to bash it because they are threatened by people who think OP is better than other manga such as Naruto (which most people that actually read both do think)

I could go into the Bleach section and rip the series to shreds (it's bland characters, mediocre plot, lazy and plain-vanilla art, catastrophic pacing and story delivery, plotholes, asspulls, trolling ...) comparing it to other series which are imho much better like One Piece, Toriko, HxH or Naruto (excluding the last arc), but I don't because I'm not a di?? and I'm not an idiot who wastes his time on something he dislikes and above all I don't do it because I am a decent human and don't want to aggravate the fans who love the series

btw if you wanna judge OP art by that scan it is the same as judging Naruto by this:

You must be registered for see images

They both have crappy animation.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all, awesome sig

second, here on NB it looks like idiots just can't leave One Piece be, people are just too insecure and need to bash it because they are threatened by people who think OP is better than other manga such as Naruto (which most people that actually read both do think)

I could go into the Bleach section and rip the series to shreds (it's bland characters, mediocre plot, lazy and plain-vanilla art, catastrophic pacing and story delivery, plotholes, asspulls, trolling ...) comparing it to other series which are imho much better like One Piece, Toriko, HxH or Naruto (excluding the last arc), but I don't because I'm not a di?? and I'm not an idiot who wastes his time on something he dislikes and above all I don't do it because I am a decent human and don't want to aggravate the fans who love the series

btw if you wanna judge OP art by that scan it is the same as judging Naruto by this:

Ew thats why I dont read naruto the art style is so gross and inconsistent.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol there it is again. "Just wait it gets better!"
Not hating on one piece (haven't seen much) but I still don't get why it's fans always tell you to wait for the good part. Shouldn't a manga be good from the beginning? Just my opinion.
What would you prefer a work that started off strong then fizzled out a little over half way to turn to shit at the end or a work that starts slow and rises in story comprehension, character development and drama? hmmm, tough.

Also, smh at these idiot children saying OP is "too long" or "too much" shame on you dummies for advocating stupidity. If Op is too long to give a chance where do you bums stand on classics like Batman and Spiderman and X-Men? OP's length and planned length are the greatest things about OP, it's few and far between that we get a comic that can last as long as OP has, as evidenced by it's two biggest rivals folding in the next few months.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that art style is why I don't read one piece.
And that is why you miss one of the very best mangas out there. There is an old saying, "Never judge a book by its cover". Believe me I hated the artstyle too, but now I am a die-hard fan.

one piece has always been shit
You see it was not meant for morons.

i just hate the animations, its f'ckt up
As I said not made for morons.

Lol there it is again. "Just wait it gets better!"
Not hating on one piece (haven't seen much) but I still don't get why it's fans always tell you to wait for the good part. Shouldn't a manga be good from the beginning? Just my opinion.
I don't understand when people say that it gets better. It was always awesome for me. Naturally a manga as long as the OP has its ups and downs. but the worst OP arc is still better than the current Naruto arc.

I have seen 64 animes and read my fair share of mangas, I just cannot stand One Piece. Just sucks a** to me, but that's just my personal opinion.
You are the type that cannot go deeper than the skin.

Not really. My complain is justified. A large amount of threads are plagued with naruto vs op arguments where either side takes stabs at the other while defending their fave like it's the greatest thing in the history of humanity.
Well tell me if you have read both the manga to the latest. If you have then you will know what the OP fans speak about. Naruto has gone downhill. In his haste to finish up the manga kishi has just loosely brought everything together. Naruto was actually really good until the great war.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uzumaki Macho

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you prefer a work that started off strong then fizzled out a little over half way to turn to shit at the end or a work that starts slow and rises in story comprehension, character development and drama? hmmm, tough.

Also, smh at these idiot children saying OP is "too long" or "too much" shame on you dummies for advocating stupidity. If Op is too long to give a chance where do you bums stand on classics like Batman and Spiderman and X-Men? OP's length and planned length are the greatest things about OP, it's few and far between that we get a comic that can last as long as OP has, as evidenced by it's two biggest rivals folding in the next few months.
Dead pool closes another thread. Good job folks.