Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Handsome<3
first of all, awesome sig

second, here on NB it looks like idiots just can't leave One Piece be, people are just too insecure and need to bash it because they are threatened by people who think OP is better than other manga such as Naruto (which most people that actually read both do think)

I could go into the Bleach section and rip the series to shreds (it's bland characters, mediocre plot, lazy and plain-vanilla art, catastrophic pacing and story delivery, plotholes, asspulls, trolling ...) comparing it to other series which are imho much better like One Piece, Toriko, HxH or Naruto (excluding the last arc), but I don't because I'm not a di?? and I'm not an idiot who wastes his time on something he dislikes and above all I don't do it because I am a decent human and don't want to aggravate the fans who love the series

btw if you wanna judge OP art by that scan it is the same as judging Naruto by this:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And that art style is why I don't read one piece.
One Piece has the best art from the big 3.
one piece has always been shit
How? LOL
are you guyz nutz......
I know Naruto is better but one piece is one of a kind too
Naruto isn't better l0l. Naruto has so many asspulls/flaws compared to One Piece.
I have seen 64 animes and read my fair share of mangas, I just cannot stand One Piece. Just sucks a** to me, but that's just my personal opinion.
Why? Give it a second chance, unless you dislike the series for being too long.
Lol there it is again. "Just wait it gets better!"
Not hating on one piece (haven't seen much) but I still don't get why it's fans always tell you to wait for the good part. Shouldn't a manga be good from the beginning? Just my opinion.
He said the animation gets better. OP is amazing from the start, people tend to underestimate/forget how good the early arcs were.

Last edited:

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is off topic(but sort of on topic) but would you guys recommend me to start reading/watching one piece? For some reason it's the only one of the "big 3" I have never read.(I read naruto and bleach plus some other mangas) I ask this because apparently one piece still has a long way to go.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is off topic(but sort of on topic) but would you guys recommend me to start reading/watching one piece? For some reason it's the only one of the "big 3" I have never read.(I read naruto and bleach plus some other mangas) I ask this because apparently one piece still has a long way to go.
It does have a long way to go, 10 years to be exact. I say either reading/watching it is fine. Just don't watch it till the current episode because the anime isn't that great after the TS IMO. What I did was I watched the anime till the timeskip and then I just started reading the manga. It's your choice.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes ofc I recommend it

here are some of the manga I read: Naruto, most of bleach, Toriko, Shaman King, FMA, HxH, Bakuman, Death Note, Rave Master, Phoenix, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, Monster, Pluto, 20th Century Boys, most of SNK, Berserk and a few more ... and One Piece is without a doubt my favorite manga

you can either read it or watcht he anime, if you do watch the anime stop the official Toei episodes after the time skip and watch the fan-edited (fillers, etc cut) One Pace from Return To Sabaody and Fishman Island Arc onwards until you run out of anime (and than catch up to the manga)

the well paced episodes of One Pace are great but the manga is just ...!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't you people just get along. Honestly defending average series to death like naruto and op is just sad.
And complaining about people defending a series is even sadder :/ at least we are writing about something we like, you're just complaining

And OP and Naruto aren't average, do you know how much sh?? Is out there? As far as manga go OP and Naruto are pretty much at the top of their genre, not to even mention their commercial success

OP and Naruto have an amazing story and characters for a long running manga and it all seems even more impressive when you factor in that the chapters are weekly, this isn't a half-assed attempt at something that just happened to get lucky and popular, they actually deserve the success

Last edited:

Jimmy page

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And complaining about people defending a series is even sadder :/ at least we are writing about something we like, you're just complaining

And OP and Naruto aren't average, do you know how much sh?? Is out there? As far as manga go OP and Naruto are pretty much at the top of their genre, not to even mention their commercial success

OP and Naruto have an amazing story and characters for a long running manga and it all seems even more impressive when you factor in that the chapters are weekly, this isn't a half-assed attempt at something that just happened to get lucky and popular, they actually deserve the success
Not really. My complain is justified. A large amount of threads are plagued with naruto vs op arguments where either side takes stabs at the other while defending their fave like it's the greatest thing in the history of humanity.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. My complain is justified. A large amount of threads are plagued with naruto vs op arguments where either side takes stabs at the other while defending their fave like it's the greatest thing in the history of humanity.
I WILL DEFEND MY THING BECAUSE I THINK BUT CANNOT PROVE ITS BETTER THAN YOUR THING
.... also .. is mayonasie a manga... cause mayo is my favorite

Contemptress

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that art style is why I don't read one piece.
There is no liable reason to judge based upon art work, sure you might not find it appealing to your standards, However it is still a given that AOT also has a shitty manga art, and yet it's considered great by majority of readers.

OT: LOL I know.

Uzumaki HAri

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all, awesome sig

second, here on NB it looks like idiots just can't leave One Piece be, people are just too insecure and need to bash it because they are threatened by people who think OP is better than other manga such as Naruto (which most people that actually read both do think)

I could go into the Bleach section and rip the series to shreds (it's bland characters, mediocre plot, lazy and plain-vanilla art, catastrophic pacing and story delivery, plotholes, asspulls, trolling ...) comparing it to other series which are imho much better like One Piece, Toriko, HxH or Naruto (excluding the last arc), but I don't because I'm not a di?? and I'm not an idiot who wastes his time on something he dislikes and above all I don't do it because I am a decent human and don't want to aggravate the fans who love the series

btw if you wanna judge OP art by that scan it is the same as judging Naruto by this:

You must be registered for see images
thnx fr the compliment n yeah those people are shit who don't like one piece..........both Naruto one piece (the only ones ive read)...both are awesome

Uzumaki HAri

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece has the best art from the big 3.

How? LOL

Naruto isn't better l0l. Naruto has so many asspulls/flaws compared to One Piece.

Why? Give it a second chance, unless you dislike the series for being too long.

He said the animation gets better. OP is amazing from the start, people tend to underestimate/forget how good the early arcs were.
its probably just cz ive just started reading.............but one piece is awesome

Reactions: Olorin