Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Episode 385 beginning of Sabaody arc? That Guy's a fvck lol

You should give it a try. Animation improves on Episode 208 with the beginning of Water 7 Arc and improves again on Episode 515 after the Timeskip

If you read manga, Idk
Lol there it is again. "Just wait it gets better!"
Not hating on one piece (haven't seen much) but I still don't get why it's fans always tell you to wait for the good part. Shouldn't a manga be good from the beginning? Just my opinion.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Naruto is better" wtf man Naruto is shit conpared to One Piece. I don't say It's bad but it cannot reach One Piece Level over 9000
Majority of nb agrees wit me
No it's not, I like One Piece a lot but the amount of bad arcs is just too much... basicly it's too inconsistent

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have seen 64 animes and read my fair share of mangas, I just cannot stand One Piece. Just sucks a** to me, but that's just my personal opinion.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol there it is again. "Just wait it gets better!"
Not hating on one piece (haven't seen much) but I still don't get why it's fans always tell you to wait for the good part. Shouldn't a manga be good from the beginning? Just my opinion.
I didn't say "just wait it gets better" well I did but not storywise. The story is epic from the beginning on but the Animation - you know one piece airs since 1999 whatever - improves