HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, we all mostly know about the case and thought justice was made once Zimmerman was put behind bars. However, the system let him free after making bond.

Now, how the fck can this happen??????

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is only relevant in one mans world, what more did they need to prove him guilty?? And obviously he was found guilty since he was charge with the murder
no its in the constitution or are you going to just ignore it lol

everybody in america has the right to due process, he can be hitler and if he was american he'd still get due procces and a fair trail and has to be found guilty by a jury of his peers

Zimmerman being arrested only means he's being charged

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your point is? I dont see the big deal about him anyways yeah he shot some kid, 15,000+ people get murdered in the US every year, probably 3000 people have been murdered in the US since he killed that kid, yet hes the only one thats talked about. I see a new shooting on the local news here minimum once a week, most of them are teenage African Americans, yet they never get more than one showing on the news.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. Never did in the first place. It's sad that someone died, but after the media shoving it down and people caring all of a sudden for a week, I just don't care. It happens and it's sad, but man....

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your point is? I dont see the big deal about him anyways yeah he shot some kid, 15,000+ people get murdered in the US every year, probably 3000 people have been murdered in the US since he killed that kid, yet hes the only one thats talked about. I see a new shooting on the local news here minimum once a week, most of them are teenage African Americans, yet they never get more than one showing on the news.
I know right smh

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For all we know the kid was pretending to have a gun in his pocket and trying to rob him or kicking his ass or something anyways. People don't know enough details to judge what happened, all they know is one guy shot the kid. People usually don't shoot someone without some sort of provocation. From what I've read the kid was a scumbag anyways.

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry I didn't know it was Guilty till innocent in America... I guess you are living in a different America than me.

This isn't a clear cut case so you cannot say what he is from the start. Gunmen that attack a police station is a clear-cut case

So mystical magical see'er of the future please tell me the lottery numbers for the next jackpot since you are all knowing and know everything that happened that night

Monkey King

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lordy... The whole Zimmerman case is a pain. The whole issue is a big murky mess, but the worst thing is how people are demonizing this poor man. Yeah, he killed a kid, but he isn't the first, and he isn't the last. There are way more important issues to think about.

You know what the worst thing is? Whether he is innocent or not, Zimmerman will probably be in hiding for the rest of his life. People have set up bounties on his head, groups have demanded his blood, and even then he'll probably never be able to go out in public and have a nice chat with a girl because of this.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lordy... The whole Zimmerman case is a pain. The whole issue is a big murky mess, but the worst thing is how people are demonizing this poor man. Yeah, he killed a kid, but he isn't the first, and he isn't the last. There are way more important issues to think about.

You know what the worst thing is? Whether he is innocent or not, Zimmerman will probably be in hiding for the rest of his life. People have set up bounties on his head, groups have demanded his blood, and even then he'll probably never be able to go out in public and have a nice chat with a girl because of this.
He is a murderer. Just saying.

Monkey King

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a murderer. Just saying.
It's not the question of whether or not he shot the kid, but whether or not it was in self defense.

Truth is, there are worse criminals who have probably gotten off WAY easier than this guy. This guy will never again be able to return to society while some nutjob kid who tried to burn his family and house down doesn't get half this news coverage.

There are worse people in this world than Zimmerman, and you probably can't even name a fourth of them, much less recognize them on the street.

You hear the story of the kid who cut his grandmother in half with a sword because she cut off his video game connection? You probably haven't, and the kid will probably go on to live a decent life even after committing a murder in cold blood.