Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaidou is the only legend that comes to mind when it has any relation to Whitebeard (cuz title) otherwise it’s nobody we’ve seen so far. I’m not excited on whoever this person is of yet, I’m expecting to see Scooper Gaban now.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I thought it was gonna be VegaPunk, but if the "legend" is also the strongest enemy for the SH's so far, then my best guess is either Kaido or BlackBeard.. we'll see..

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hasn't Oda already hyped up the final war in the past? Why are people acting brand new we already know its going to be crazy. I'm more interested in this legend he's talking about, it has to be Scopper Gaban, and if the theories are true he's residing in Wano.

But is Wano really going to start in 2018? I thought a while back people were saying it won't start until 2 years from now?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hasn't Oda already hyped up the final war in the past? Why are people acting brand new we already know its going to be crazy. I'm more interested in this legend he's talking about, it has to be Scopper Gaban, and if the theories are true he's residing in Wano.

But is Wano really going to start in 2018? I thought a while back people were saying it won't start until 2 years from now?
Yeah mixed signals, Oda said earlier Wano wouldn't start for 1-2 years like 2 months back.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hard to imagine this would not involve Kaidou, but if this has to dwarf the MF arc, well then it's possible more than one big shot enemy gets involved.

LOL I don't believe shit Oda says. Oda said that the Whole Cake Island arc would be over in 2017.
A point that was specifically brought up in the message, meaning currently he can make much more accurate predictions than he could in the past. It's really not easy to plan years ahead with something like a manga that releases chapters on a weekly basis.

This ain't the final war >.>

And it's the same principle of seeing a trailer of a movie you knew for a long time would be released in the near future.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hard to imagine this would not involve Kaidou, but if this has to dwarf the MF arc, well then it's possible more than one big shot enemy gets involved.

A point that was specifically brought up in the message, meaning currently he can make much more accurate predictions than he could in the past. It's really not easy to plan years ahead with something like a manga that releases chapters on a weekly basis.

This ain't the final war >.>

And it's the same principle of seeing a trailer of a movie you knew for a long time would be released in the near future.
Well I mean what happened between aokiji and akainu dwarfed mf even though we didn't see the actual fight

Edit : and I would like to wholeheartedly thank you for fixing my double posts, it means a lot because I know it's against rules, but my phones and Internets so bad it's hard to do stuff like that

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enter Weevil
I recently remembered weevil has been hunting down the shs not just the ex wb pirates. The shs are looking for Marco. Kaido could show up at wano. It would be cool for them all to meet up there. I agree he is talking about weevil now though. I figured blackboard because he has wbs fruit and he is always lurking around the shs popping up unexpectedly but weevil makes more sense to me now

Sarkies

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its obviously the two guys who executed Roger.
Even Whitebeard, Garp and Shiki in their primes couldn't kill Roger.
Too bad the 2 guys that murdered the freakin' Pirate King don't get enough recognition. They are true LEGENDS
You must be registered for see images

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its obviously the two guys who executed Roger.
Even Whitebeard, Garp and Shiki in their primes couldn't kill Roger.
Too bad the 2 guys that murdered the freakin' Pirate King don't get enough recognition. They are true LEGENDS

Baka ka Umaira!

P.S - I am More interested in this legend that lurks in the new world thing too. If this "Legend" is also the greatest enemy that strawhats ever faced then it would make sense for it to be Kaidou. On the other hand, If the greatest enemy and related to WB are the same person then it would make sense for it to be Webble.
But the shogun of Wano Kuni makes for the most logical explaination for everything Oda has hinted to in that message. Of course he could be the legend and since WB along with roger went to wano WB may have some relation to him, so him standing the way of the SH along with kaidou will make him the greatest hindrance, and if he is that strong then Kaidou and crew + Wano samurai against Strawhat alliance will make a great war.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only possibilities

- Shiki
- Weevil
- Whitebeard's former second division commander
- Kaido
- Blackbeard

But since that legend is related to Whitebeard, i guess it can't be Shiki. And we're currently in Big Meme arc, so i doubt Weevil could be perceived as the greatest enemy to the strawhats unless we underestimate him and thus ends up stronger than we think. Could also be Whitebeard's former second division commander(before Ace), but unless he became an incredible power-wise over time, he can't be more dangerous the Big Meme either.

So i guess the most likiest option is Kaido, but now you can start thinking to how exactly he could be related to Whitebeard, although we don't know his backstory yet. Infact it's still possible that he was actually the former second division commander himself before leaving the Whitebeard pirates at one point and becoming a yonko.

Blackbeard is a possibility as well, but i think it's too early plot-wise for him to face the strawhats. I could have also thought about some kind of legend in Wano(like the shogun or something), but since it's mentioned it's a character we have already seen, it can't be him unless it turns out that we actually already saw him in the past

That mystery character seems to be related to Wano either way