Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara being the Final Villain was an asspull and unnecessary. He wasn't even relevant to anyone alive. the only people that were relevant to him was tobirama, hashirama and obito, that's it. Why would kishi have madara, someone with no ties to the main characters be the final villain? well it's because he wanted to extend the manga.

Obito on the other hand is relevant to pretty much everything that happened in Naruto.

• He attacked the village that caused Naruto's parents to die
  • caused the uchiha massacre
  • created the akatsuki
  • started a war
He is responsible for everything that happened in Naruto and yet, kishi chose Madara over him to be the final villain? I know madara was the one who created obito but that shouldn't be the excuse, Madara should of stayed dead.

Obito is relevant to:

• Naruto - Parallels him /exact opposite/ killed his parents
  • Sasuke - He used him and an uchiha
  • kakashi - his best friend/ teammate
  • sakura - apparently hes having a casual conversation with sakura in the other dimension Lol
--------

Obito already did everything madara is doing right now. he became the juubi's jinchuuriki, tamed it and even launched Infinite Tsukuyomi and was about to cast it if not for plot no jutsu and talk no jutsu. Madara basically did everything obito already done and for what? to extend the plot, extend the manga.

Personally, i feel the Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara fight is quite boring and unexciting. too much haxxed power ups and borrowed power.

What do you think?

BK 201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I'm fine with the way Obito's role has been playing out. And I also don't think Madara will be the final villain. So I'm good the way it is.

Mark Sanchez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its cause Kishi is setting up

Double MS Obito vs Madara final fight

The battle will be like this

[video=youtube;KlS4jTLIvt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlS4jTLIvt4[/video]

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I like Obito the way he is right now. I do agree that Obito was more entertaining to watch when he was the Juubi's Jinchuuriki but current Madara isn't that bad as well.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sadly, it was obvious based on kishi's writing pattern that madara would be dealt with after obito. The simple reason being that nagato was manipulated by obito, who in turn was manipulated my madara.(notice how the villains were dealt with in that order-nagato,obito,madara..) Anyway, madara does have some connection with sasuke(as madara said in the last chapter, but it's not direct.)

Anyway, I think the juubi/kaguya will emerge as the true FV of the story.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sadly, it was obvious based on kishi's writing pattern that madara would be dealt with after obito. The simple reason being that nagato was manipulated by obito, who in turn was manipulated my madara.(notice how the villains were dealt with in that order-nagato,obito,madara..) Anyway, madara does have some connection with sasuke(as madara said in the last chapter, but it's not direct.)

Anyway, I think the juubi/kaguya will emerge as the true FV of the story.
Indeed, you are right. And yes, I'm hoping the juubi/Kaguya become the FV.

Wesker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping kaguya becomes FV.
Why do you hope that? It is even FURTHER from ties to the main characters. It is literally an "asspul" like you just declared Madara lol, even more so. An asspull from just few chapters ago.

Some demon/rabbit/woman that is apparently evil and Hagoromo does not approve.

LEL

Wesker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping kaguya becomes FV.
Why do you hope that? It is even FURTHER from ties to the main characters. It is literally an "asspul" like you just declared Madara lol, even more so. An asspull from just few chapters ago.

LEL

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
meh, i really did not dig obito that much it was a boring fight for me after speeches and speeches that i sadly lost the hype in the series at that time, but after madara came back the manga was getting good we got 8 gate and to meet hagoromo plus the name of the sons and the current fight is getting hype.

overall madara is better for me as a final villian, but there's something going on with kaguya seems weird.

Last edited:

theacknowledgedone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara won't be the final villain for those exact reasons.

Orochimaru will fulfill that role, he's had more relevance and influence over the entire series than any other villain.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Youre sig tho xD

But anyways i would agree with the OP he was tied more to the characters, and did all those things that actually made the series how it is xD BUT he was always setup to comeback to the good side. No matter how you look at it. Thats what kishi does, nobody is evil, they just have their own sense of good. But after naruto influences them (Talk no Jutsu as ignants would call it) they become "good" Its how its been ever since Zabuza first fell victim to it.

Im glad with what hes done with obito. And i like that they are fighting Madara, Fans like him more anyways -.- And he's a much bigger threat. Plus i feel everyone would have dropped the manga if Madara went away with the rest of the Edos. Kishis playing it smart and giving us good stuff, Dont complain :)

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm really unsure who it'll be at this point. Could be Sasuke. Could be Kaguya. Maybe even Oro. Who knows? Definitely don't think it'll be Madara though.
Well, sasuke isn't a villain and Oro's time is up. Only FV candidates are Madara or kaguyra, the ones who started everything.

Madara is Obito 2.0......
Indeed.

LEL
Madara was choosen to be FV even tho he has no ties with any main characters, same for kaguya but you must remember that Kaguya started everything unlike madara who only created obito.