obito is stronger than madara

GoldenSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You contradict yourself by saying Obito is stronger, then you say Madara had an edge overall meaning he would win. Obito does not have ems, he can and will go blind ( no brother no take a sharingan from, and Kakashi doesn't count ) I agree that Obito has an advantage in a sense that he can teleport, but can he even touch Madara? After all perfect Susanoo is the ultimate defense. Konan also killed Obito, she wouldn't have been able to do that will Madara and I know that's irrelevant but it's a good example.

AlexXx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
edo madara cant touch obito.

obito has gedo mazo and gedo mazo can use this phantom dragon to seal madara.

everything done in less then 5 minutes.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,645💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real talk, Madara can nullify the threat of getting warped by using Shinra Tensei. However, I believe Obito has the perfect defense which, in plot free battle, is unbeatable. 5 minute (at a time) Kamui intangibility - Shinra Tensei during the cool down period - intangibility activated once again. He's also got Gedō Mazō w/7 Bijuu & 6 Edo Jinchūrikis to fight against Madara's boss techs and the Perfect Susano'o. Call it a stalemate if you like.
the gezo doesnt belong to obito anyone with a full blown rinnegan n hashi cells can summon it, dont count

Namikaze Haru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can see where your coming from. madara vs obito would be a very interesting battle.

in terms of power, madara is definitely stronger, but in kamui obitio has a unique ability that will be very hard to defeat. i personally think that madara would win. but if obito had both his eyes, he would have surpassed madara.

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's counter to Obito's S/T lies in his Mokuton clones.

If Madara creates Mokuton clones before Obito warps him, then he'll have enemies on both the battlefield and in his dimension. As long as one is in either dimension, they could create more Mokuton clones.

If Obito somehow manages to warp all of the clones, then he would be victorious since no matter what Madara does, he won't escape Obito's dimension. Though if Madara manages to create Mokuton clones then Obito will have to avoid absorbing them since he can't absorb them all at once.

For example, if he warps one of Madara's clones or Madara himself to his dimension, then he'll have enemies in the batttlefield and his dimension while at the same time, those clones are able to produce even more clones. Therefore, it'll create the same scenario in which Naruto managed to hit him with Kakashi's help. Except this time, Obito would have warped him instead of Kakashi. Though if the real Madara was warped into the dimension and Obito is defeated, it'll actually be a stalemate since Madara will then have no way out.

Obito would win if he manages to warp Madara before he makes any Mokuton clones. It will be hard if Madara also has Shinra Tensei.

Though you're going by what we've seen but now I see Madara having more chances if he's able to create Mokuton clones before being warped. He was also able to switch spots with a Mokuton clone and then stabbed Tsunade using a Susanoo blade. All this went unnoticed and he claimed that only he was able to see through it when Hashirama used it with his EMS. Though I'm not entirely sure whether EMS has any added visual prowess besides granting eternal light. It could be that MS could see through it but i'm not so sure.

In conclusion,

Obito wins if he warps Madara before Madara makes any clones.

Madara wins if he creates clones and has some on the main battlefield and in Obito's dimension. Just incase Obito chooses to go "intangible".

Ngylle

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope the OP realized that in the manga is stated that Obito is nothing more than a fustrated whining emo kid who is fallowing the plan of his master and that at the end of the day..

Madara>Obito. like it or not! thats the reality of the manga.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito is technically useless, gedomazo is defeated, 6 paths got stomped, all he has is kamui and the lowclass danzo equivalent mokuton. If he could use ANY jutsu he would have do so by now
you can argue that obito has taken no single opponent seriously, if no one can touch him, why fight seriously? what sense does it make to waste chakra attacking when your opponent will waste theirs not htting you?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is for your first two paragraphs.
And you might say that madara has to get close to do that but you see this.

With that in the mazo Madara can control it through his will or by sending chakra in it to control it just like obito did with the jinchuuriki.

You don't understand what you saw either as the mazo would move to what nagato did meaning by channeling his chakra in he had it in his control. So madara can control it.

First of all by "it" I meant the rinnegan smart one. Second neither obito(who by the way is not even smart enough to use the rinnegan in his battle) and nagato have shown the feats madara has.

(creating life out of nothing)

Sadly I do.

Found out?
again, why use any moves when u can conserve chakra while your enemy hopelessly wastes theirs in vein trying to hit you

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're talking Edo Madara, then no I don't think Obito has what it takes to beat him. Even if he's intangible, I don't know if he has a sealing technique. I do think he has a way past Madara's perfect susano'o, but without a way to seal him, he can't win. We don't know the extent of his skill with moukton, because he hasn't used it.

If it was EMS Madara, then I would say Obito has a damn good chance at beating him. But Edo Madara is too much for him.
how so?

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Madara only made the black rods out of his will. They do not have his chakra flowing through them - they have the chakra of the person who's conducting Rikudō no Jutsu or controlling Gedō Mazō. The rods aren't alive. Black Zetsu is. Unlike him, they don't have Madara's mind in them. They cannot think. They were simply created from his will, that's all. Madara's chakra isn't flowing through them. And anyone using the 6 paths jutsu can control them, as confirmed by Madara himself.

lol your links having nothing to do with controlling the statue or the mechanics of the black rods. That was simply a reference to Nagato's unusually high chakra levels. Nowhere was it stated that having stronger or more powerful chakra makes the binding stronger. Nowhere. Nagato's was weaker because he only met one requirement (just having the Rinnegan). Madara already said that lacking in one of the requirements means you will not be able to use Gedō Mazō as well as someone who ticks all the boxes.

Obito meets both - he possesses the Rinnegan and has Rikudō blood. Nagato could not use it well without getting stabbed since the statue had no chakra to work with. The empty shell of the ten tails. It needed Nagato's chakra in order to function; getting stabbed has nothing to do with control. That is yet another assumption not backed by anything in the manga. Nothing whatsoever. Nagato could control it without being pierced (not aswell as Obito or Madara, however, since he only has Senju blood), and getting pierced would not improve his level of control. Obito hasn't connected with it via such means and his control is superior to Nagato's. It's clear that possessing the chakra of the 7 Bijuu has allowed the Mazō to function without needing Obito's chakra. That was not the case with Nagato. If what you said was true, then Obito would've had to connect with the statue in order to achieve greater control; he did not. You keep talking about strong chakra being a factor in controlling the statue without actually posting pages to support your claim. There are none which imply strong chakra levels influence control. As I already told you, even 14 year old Obito was in a position where he could control the beast decently. It's just about having the Rinnegan and/or possessing the blood of Uchiha and Senju. Nothing else was mentioned.

Nagato's example was completely situational and it becomes obvious that Gedō Mazō needed chakra from Nagato - it had nothing to do with the level of control he could acquire. That was already set in stone. [ ].

He taught Obito all the abilities of the Rinnegan and the 6 paths. There is no difference in ability - by feats, yes, but the manga has made it painfully clear what Obito is capable of. He has not used the Rinnegan fully because, as the manga has already said, Kakashi, Gai and Naruto have counters for the techniques, so it'd be a waste of energy on Obito's part. He (Madara) simply used a large scale Banshō Ten'in to pull down the meteor (as Nagato was shown to pull down a rock via similar means, although smaller because Kabuto was controlling him and did not want to kill Naruto and Bee [ ]), and it's not surprising that he was able to bring down something so large considering he was being backed by limitless chakra and a carefree mentality. Nagato destroyed an entire village with a Chou Shinra Tensei - Madara hasn't produced something on this scale with his Rinnegan. Are you therefore saying that Nagato > Madara in terms of ability with the Rinnegan, just because he produced more damage?

In this scenario, Obito is already in control of Gedō Mazō - the Bijuu are sealed inside and their powers are bound to Obito's Jinchūriki paths by the black rods which have his chakra flowing through them, not Madara's. How is Madara going to wrestle it from Obito's control? Telepathy? They both meet the requirements. Neither have an advantage of the other, except Obito is already in control of it. He is the one who has summoned it to this battle. How can you see Madara can simply seize control over it, especially considering Obito is in possession of Madara's very eye. It's not a summon of Madara. He was merely the first to summon it. That's like saying Gamabunta is Jiraiya's summon. No. He is the summon of anyone who has made a contract with the toads. The statue is as much Obito's as it is Madara's in plot free combat - unlike Madara, however, Obito actually starts the fight in full control over the beast.
What part of it don't you get with his mind n it would it not make sense that eh would possibly have a mental foothold in the mazo?

Mazo has no chakra eh?

at least get your facts straight
The statue can be powered up and more controlled like it mimicing nagato's movements. By giving it your chakra or being synced with it.

No obito has had plenty of chances to intelligently use the rinnegan all of which he has failed. Madara is much better than nagato if both his meteors fell in full impact the devastation would have been beyond a large scale shinra tensei. He was even able to use creation of all things.

Madara has more of everything he has 2 rinnegan which he has better control of. He has 2 sharingan.

As you said the eyes are a requirement and with full power like madara he can control the statue better.
and he has much more skill with senju dna. And he has a rod infused with his will in the statue. He even has higher chakra reserves. Madara can and would take control of it.

Last edited: