Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
National health care could have been great for this country and helped a great many people. The problem is someone (dunno who) wrote this huge health care act then tried pushing it though without reading the damn thing or trying to figure out what economic or social consequences this would have. They just thought "health care = good so passing = good". Only in politics would you implement measures without trying to figure out what consequences it would have to everyone, you do that in a business and you would be fired.

Oh and the Government released an audit on this national health care act and instead of saving US money it will increase government healthcare costs by about 33% (That number isn't exact as it is hard to estimate something without historical data).

Here comes all the smart ppl who will try and prove they can hold a conversation about politics....
Here comes all of the cynical ppl who will try and mock anyone that holds a conversation about politics
I'm not American, sooooooo.....I guess I shouldn't be here...........BTW Canada >>> 'merica
We are not confiscating guns yet unlike Canada. You guys made yourselves worse than US and we didn't have to do anything.

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok................... I actually don't give a **** it's just that he gets in my nerves because he always says something stupid
I get on your nerves? Oh my, you must have me confused with someone who cares. Like I said, PM me if you want to have a mature conversation about politics.

Bring your best arguments and be prepared to cite anything you say. I don't debate with opinions.

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
National health care could have been great for this country and helped a great many people. The problem is someone (dunno who) wrote this huge health care act then tried pushing it though without reading the damn thing or trying to figure out what economic or social consequences this would have. They just thought "health care = good so passing = good". Only in politics would you implement measures without trying to figure out what consequences it would have to everyone, you do that in a business and you would be fired.

Oh and the Government released an audit on this national health care act and instead of saving US money it will increase government healthcare costs by about 33% (That number isn't exact as it is hard to estimate something without historical data).
Agreed. Yeah I've looked into a couple of studies that came up with similar results. It wasn't 33% but in the same ballpark.

I get on your nerves? Oh my, you just have me confused with someone who cares. Like I said, PM me if you want to have a mature conversation about politics.

Bring your best arguments and be prepared to cute anything you say. I don't debate with opinions.
But debating with opinions makes everything so much more farfetched!!! :D

Reactions: NeverEnding

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get on your nerves? Oh my, you must have me confused with someone who cares. Like I said, PM me if you want to have a mature conversation about politics.

Bring your best arguments and be prepared to cite anything you say. I don't debate with opinions.
Most things are opinions. You only use facts to try to back up your opinion and make it have more weight.
Agreed. Yeah I've looked into a couple of studies that came up with similar results. It wasn't 33% but in the same ballpark.
The latest one was around 33%. It changes all the time as they learn more about it.

Alright everyone, lets calm down. I think we can all agree that Canada makes a great hat for America.
Hats are suppose to keep your head warm, Canada keeps your head cold D:

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and no.

Yes, larger employers (local governments, nation companies, etc) could probably move things around in budgeting and manage to afford it. But this would differ on a case by case basis.

For the most part, smaller businesses can't afford to do so.
Oh kinda Trickle down economics thingy?

I heard Germany has a similar healthcare system.... I m gonna look it up for cross reference.

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most things are opinions. You only use facts to try to back up your opinion and make it have more weight.
No. Some ppl come with bullshit ass statistics (Obama raised our debt by 56987543368003224!! Romney said "argh, I hate dem blacks!!").

Claims like that are what I was referring too.

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Some ppl come with bullshit ass statistics (Obama raised our debt by 56987543368003224!! Romney said "argh, I hate dem blacks!!").

Claims like that are what I was referring too.
That is when you call them out and make them look stupid. I enjoy when they do that type of thing as it makes debates so much easier.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obama..our charismatic puppet.

That's what you get when you live in a society that puts the wellbeing of its citizens as a secondary priority.