Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hi. I signed up for NB a while back but my registration was effing up so I forgot about this place. Decided to try it today and it worked and here I am. Following mandatory forum custom I took it upon myself to start off here. I am not the greatest fan of Naruto as a series but I have watched just enough to know that Sasuke is our true MVP, Madara was the greatest villain in the series, Sakura is the equivalent of what Chief Keef is to rap, Rock Lee is Love and The Cloud Village > Rest. My shortcomings in Naruto knowledge are more than made up in other series.

When not drowned in the monochromatic world of manga, I enjoy spending my time dancing or slowly wasting life away on Tumblr or maybe playing basketball (can't none of yall touch me). Hope to enjoy my time here and get to know you all. PS: I want to start RPing here but I know nothing. Help me.

Praise be to Lord Jashin

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

YO! WELCOME TO THE BASE!

BE SURE TO READ FAQ AND GENERAL RULES.
HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST HERE!

Also, I hope you're having some awesome holidays! Here, check out the NarutoBase Xmas /NY poem! :)

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The use of bad language is prohibited here. Such as "effing" never say that again or I'll report you five times in a row sir.:coffee:
Secondly wankage is also prohibited here, please leave it in the recycle bin on your way here.
"Praise be to Lord Jashin"

And lastly avoid the fanbases.

Have a nice stay.:flowers

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Thanks for all the cordial welcome guys.

Quick question though. How come when I post on some threads it tell me I need to await mod supervision and doesn't even show my posts two days later. Am I on some wanted list?

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not a mandatory nor a custom.

And what is this "mosh mosh" you speak of? Do you mean "moshi moshi"? The way you greet someone on the phone? Or "moshu moshu"? Two chief mourners?

Either way, you should feel more shame than a triangle in a square hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.