Norway killer admits massacre, claims self-defense?

Wannabebetter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Three can't be judged ; A sleeping man till he awakes, a child till he becomes an adult, and an insane man till he becomes sane.

Honestly, I don't see that man belonging to any of the three groups U_U
and, that means only one thing; he must be subjected to the punishment one recieves for killing another; simply, he must be killed!

I don't care whatever was going round in his mind! He is 33 years-old for god's sake!!
Grown-up enough, and mature enough, to tell what is right and what is wrong, it is crystal-clear that he did all the killing on purpose! Mocking people with a sick smirk and a sick fist salute! he's making fun of all the people he killed, all the victim's families, and everyone!

He says, he's against Islam and wants to protect Norway from Islam overtaking it???!!!
Let me ask a few questions here, are all 77 people whom he killed Muslims?(considering that he claims he did all that slaughter against Muslim people only) Aren't these also Norwegian citizens living in peace? Aren't these innocent people who have no intent of harming anyone?

Damn! When is this senseless slaughter of man-kind gonna end?!!

and, protecting who from what exactly????
Islam a religion, a path people take on free will, no one is forced to enter it.
What is he scared of exactly, again? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: naruto005

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He mustn't be killed. Norwegian government must send him to an asylum for the following reasons:

1. He clearly wasn't crazy, he killed dozens of people and therefore must be made an example.
2. If he is sent to jail, he can still communicate with the outside world and won't have the label ''nuts'' on him.
3. Think about it, there will be always be some sick twisted and creeps who will agree with his work, but by labeling him crazy there will be less people to adore his work.

I believe that's enough reasons to keep him alive and send him to care for the rest of his life and Norway will recover from this in the future. So, for all you idiots who even considered killing him, you must remember that death is not a punishment but an escape from the consequences of his actions for him (and he will die a martyr to those fans I mentioned earlier).

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of this prison talk reminds me of Broadmoor Hospital here in England where notorious psychopaths are kept, Peter Sutcliffe an example. Basically every Monday at 10 am the hosptal does its usual warning siren for a few mintues. If the siren is played at any other time then it means a patient has escaped and the whole surrounding Towns has to go into a defensive mode xd. I live a few towns from it and yet you can still hear it :O, quite scary and chilling to hear it every Monday.

Last edited:

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Three can't be judged ; A sleeping man till he awakes, a child till he becomes an adult, and an insane man till he becomes sane.

Honestly, I don't see that man belonging to any of the three groups U_U
and, that means only one thing; he must be subjected to the punishment one recieves for killing another; simply, he must be killed!

I don't care whatever was going round in his mind! He is 33 years-old for god's sake!!
Grown-up enough, and mature enough, to tell what is right and what is wrong, it is crystal-clear that he did all the killing on purpose! Mocking people with a sick smirk and a sick fist salute! he's making fun of all the people he killed, all the victim's families, and everyone!

He says, he's against Islam and wants to protect Norway from Islam overtaking it???!!!
Let me ask a few questions here, are all 77 people whom he killed Muslims?(considering that he claims he did all that slaughter against Muslim people only) Aren't these also Norwegian citizens living in peace? Aren't these innocent people who have no intent of harming anyone?

Damn! When is this senseless slayer of man-kind gonna end?!!

and, protecting who from what exactly????
Islam a religion, a path people take on free will, no one is forced to enter it.
What is he scared of exactly, again? o_O
And I agree, he's was able to decide what to do. Death should be his punishment. And it honestly brought my attention b/c he targeted Muslims and the Islam religion..plus 77 ppl?..seriously..

So, for all you idiots who even considered killing him, you must remember that death is not a punishment but an escape from the consequences of his actions for him.
Calling us idiots, you sure you didn't bite your tongue? I guess you would prefer paying taxes for these type of peoples right? sure, it's an escape but I rather not have people like him around that could escape or be set free. He gets to keep living, what about those people he killed?
Torture would be much better but of course that's not allowed..but for his case, I would vote torture even if it's against my own morals and beliefs.
Keep the name calling to a minimum, I don't want this thread to get full of people who cant make a descent argument without being able to stay away from insulting other members, insult the killer, the criminal justice, just not the people here. We all gave opinion, you don't like them, then don't bother replying. Save your time.
Also, someone who wants to kill and gets ideas wont care if the person who originally did it was sane or insane, they will do it no matter what.
Lets turn the tables a little, so you think it's better that he lies and lives? I guess now they'll(all the killers who do this stuff) will just simply have to lie and say "I'm crazy/sick" and blame it on w/e they think they have because it's "better"???
No, they should be punished horribly and be shown to the public to teach them that if they do such crimes, they will be punished or potentially killed. Trust me, fear can control people and there's proof but to what you claim, there's none. It's but a mere opinion and I'm not saying it to be rude.

If you want we can go all out on this, I take psychology courses and we view cases such as this and why people act how they do/emotions/social behaviors, sexual etc..I plan to major in this things, so I wont be easy, but like I said: don't insult or else don't bother or you will be ignored.

Have a nice day.

All of this prison talk reminds me of Broadmoor Hospital here in England where notorious psychopaths are kept, Peter Sutcliffe an example. Basically every Monday at 10 am the hosptal does its usual warning siren for a few mintues. If the siren is played at any other time then it means a patient has escaped and the whole surrounding Towns has to go into a defensive mode xd. I live a few towns from it and yet you can still hear it :O, quite scary and chilling to hear it every Monday.

This is what I mean, why the hell keep those ppl around??? they could escape and go after more innocent people U_U just be done with it and eliminate treats to those who do what there suppose to and are good people.​

Last edited:

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This guy was probably hired by terrorist so he could make far right look bad in the eyes of the voters! This must be a conspiracy, Besides only Muslims kill people.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats the point of this thread..
Your basically asking us u want this guy death? yes..any sane mane would say yes
Will it happen ? No
The sad thing about all this is that now his trial will cost 15 million euro weather to decide if he will sit 300 or 500 years and the people of norway will have to pay for it
This maniac will never be freed anyway

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Besides only Muslims kill people.
Tell me you're joking Ahmed U_U or that I understood you wrong when you said that.

Your basically asking us u want this guy death? yes..any sane mane would say yes
Will it happen ? No
The sad thing about all this is that now his trial will cost 15 million euro weather to decide if he will sit 300 or 500 years and the people of norway will have to pay for it
This maniac will never be freed anyway
That's not the point of this thread.​

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He mustn't be killed. Norwegian government must send him to an asylum for the following reasons:

1. He clearly wasn't crazy, he killed dozens of people and therefore must be made an example.
2. If he is sent to jail, he can still communicate with the outside world and won't have the label ''nuts'' on him.
3. Think about it, there will be always be some sick twisted and creeps who will agree with his work, but by labeling him crazy there will be less people to adore his work.

I believe that's enough reasons to keep him alive and send him to care for the rest of his life and Norway will recover from this in the future. So, for all you idiots who even considered killing him, you must remember that death is not a punishment but an escape from the consequences of his actions for him (and he will die a martyr to those fans I mentioned earlier).

Yes, death is an escape, but let's be fair: If he is killed, the next one who shal think of doing such a crime will be afraid of the consequances... After all, punishing such a person has no point, as he is a failure.

Such failures can only provide one good thing to society: paradigmatism! U_U If he is not killed after all those crimes, everyone with the slightest twisted personality will start killing people for fun, as he knows his life will be safe...

If, on the other hand he knows death awaits him, he will be too scared to try such a monstrocity. As H.P. Lovecraft has said "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown". Death is the unknown.

So, if a potential criminal knows only death awaits him as punishment, he shall fear the consequanses and only the most twisted persons shall comit such crimes (always talking about murderers). And, if such a monster existed, aka someone crazy enough to kill wile he knows only death awaits him, death is the only thing that can help society get rid of such a person...

So, yes, in sum I am possitive that the death penalty should exist, but should only be used on extream cases... U_U

Reactions: 'Toxic

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, death is an escape, but let's be fair: If he is killed, the next one who shal think of doing such a crime will be afraid of the consequances... After all, punishing such a person has no point, as he is a failure.

Such failures can only provide one good thing to society: paradigmatism! U_U If he is not killed after all those crimes, everyone with the slightest twisted personality will start killing people for fun, as he knows his life will be safe...

If, on the other hand he knows death awaits him, he will be too scared to try such a monstrocity. As H.P. Lovecraft has said "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown". Death is the unknown.

So, if a potential criminal knows only death awaits him as punishment, he shall fear the consequanses and only the most twisted persons shall comit such crimes (always talking about murderers). And, if such a monster existed, aka someone crazy enough to kill wile he knows only death awaits him, death is the only thing that can help society get rid of such a person...

So, yes, in sum I am possitive that the death penalty should exist, but should only be used on extream cases... U_U
+rep :worshippy:

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i wont agree with that
extreme cases? so if he only murdered a handfull of people it wasnt extreme enough ?
nah instead of wasting time and money on him while the family's are suffering seeing his smiling face everyday in the media theyd better just put a bullet in his head just like they should do with all murderers

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
extreme cases? so if he only murdered a handfull of people it wasnt extreme enough ?
nah instead of wasting time and money on him while the family's are suffering seeing his smiling face everyday in the media theyd better just put a bullet in his head just like they should do with all murderers
you don't agree with my +rep? well he has most of it down. That one part wasn't eh, but still. At least he's not the type who wants a man to live. I believe by extreme, he meant killing or raping. I consider those extreme or doing something that can hurt someone.
Stealing is minor since objects can be replaced. So that's not worth killing someone over, just punishing them.
Even if they just kill one person, that should be enough reason to why he should be in death row.
That's how it works in Texas.​

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you! ^^
Actually, when I say "extream case" I mean not to kill someone who stealed a piece of bread or killed someone by accident... But, anyone who killed with full intention to do so, yeah, death penalty should be applied U_U

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Calling us idiots, you sure you didn't bite your tongue? I guess you would prefer paying taxes for these type of peoples right? sure, it's an escape but I rather not have people like him around that could escape or be set free. He gets to keep living, what about those people he killed?
Torture would be much better but of course that's not allowed..but for his case, I would vote torture even if it's against my own morals and beliefs.
Keep the name calling to a minimum, I don't want this thread to get full of people who cant make a descent argument without being able to stay away from insulting other members, insult the killer, the criminal justice, just not the people here. We all gave opinion, you don't like them, then don't bother replying. Save your time.
Also, someone who wants to kill and gets ideas wont care if the person who originally did it was sane or insane, they will do it no matter what.
Lets turn the tables a little, so you think it's better that he lies and lives? I guess now they'll(all the killers who do this stuff) will just simply have to lie and say "I'm crazy/sick" and blame it on w/e they think they have because it's "better"???
No, they should be punished horribly and be shown to the public to teach them that if they do such crimes, they will be punished or potentially killed. Trust me, fear can control people and there's proof but to what you claim, there's none. It's but a mere opinion and I'm not saying it to be rude.

If you want we can go all out on this, I take psychology courses and we view cases such as this and why people act how they do/emotions/social behaviors, sexual etc..I plan to major in this things, so I wont be easy, but like I said: don't insult or else don't bother or you will be ignored.

Have a nice day.​
And I take pilates lessons. What does that make me? I based my opinion on following the situation on news since the moment it happened (mostly due to my location) and I believe I can have a bit more advanced insight on this incident in Norway (I could be wrong as well, don't get me wrong). He insisted that he would want to go to jail so he could spread more propaganda and communicate with the outside world.

Also, the way you put the death sentence is as if you were religious and believed that he'd burn in hellfire for the rest of eternity while a horned man sticks a pitchfork up his ass. I thought that religions taught you not to judge a man and be the one passing out death sentences. From the viewpoint of an atheist, all I can see from him dying is Norway killing a man and letting him free of the consequences. He may fear death for a few days but once he receives the injection, he is free from all he did.

And yes, I would pay money to keep people like him locked up to think about what they've done. He WASN'T crazy and HE NEVER CLAIMED SO. I don't think I can put it more bluntly. He will say anything he can to get to prison. I remember him claiming that it was a political coup in the past.

To me it looks as if you were sentencing a man you know nothing about to death, much like how everyone is hating Kony because someone made a video. If your concerns are as pure as you say, please go through all of the articles about him instead of the one that just tells him how he detonated a bomb in Oslo and killed handful of children afterwards.

Reactions: TheLOLRoller

Cloudbuster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well I don´t want him dead, so I must be insane.
And the point of this thread is to exercise a little righteous fury. What is more delightful than wanting someone dead and actually killing him when we have a justification, a valid cause to shield us from morality. Our thirst for blood must be satiated. It is in our nature.​

Last edited:

benIncher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, people only fear death if they believe in an afterlife. If I had commited crimes on a level big enough to earn me life imprisonment, I would hope for death. Not fear it like a fool. I would be more scared of spending the rest of my life locked up with no free will, than being killed. Even if it was a painful death, I would still prefer that to being locked up like an animal.