Norway killer admits massacre, claims self-defense?

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay so I clicked on yahoo like I always do to see the news and I come across this:

Read the article, wtf..was all I could say. Seriously, how is killing 77 ppl b/c there "Muslims" self-defense?? :mad: since when are Muslims such a treat? U_U I'm not Muslims but Islam is a religion I'm considering, still bigots need to get their heads out their @ss.
I hate the stupid stereotypes that people put when they refer to anyone who's a Muslim. It's annoying and pure discrimination. It's not just in Norway, here in America too but here, you go killing 77 ppl, you're dead so no one truly dares to do what this man did.
-----------
This here is BS..he killed 77ppl and he's still alive? If you wanna kill ppl, go to Norway :sy: I wonder if I can go over there and kill him and say "It was on self defense against a close minded bigot who can endanger my life even though I live in America."
Quoting his punishment:

"If deemed mentally competent, Breivik would face a maximum prison sentence of 21 years or an alternate custody arrangement under which the sentence is prolonged for as long as an inmate is deemed a danger to society."

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this??

Last edited:

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that guy is going to HELL
In other words he'll die.

Regardless, the thing is with stuff like this is some people are just f***ed in the head. It's life, while it's horrible what happened we sadly don't have much control over the situation. I personally hope he gets life in prison as opposed to execution, bearing the weight of your own crimes for the rest of your life is much more terrifying and painful than being killed off.

Reactions: naruto005

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
disgust, is what comes to mind, now im an Seventh-Day Adventist (may have created friends or enemies, but i dont care), and we have our differences, but not to this extent, killing is not the answer to anything, cause it just brings about more killing.....

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so I clicked on yahoo like I always do to see the news and I come across this:

Read the article, wtf..was all I could say. Seriously, how is killing 77 ppl b/c there "Muslims" self-defense?? :mad: since when are Muslims such a treat? U_U I'm not Muslims but Islam is a religion I'm considering, still bigots need to get their heads out their @ss.
I hate the stupid stereotypes that people put when they refer to anyone who's a Muslim. It's annoying and pure racist. It's not just in Norway, here in America too but here, you go killing 77 ppl, you're dead so no one truly dares to do what this man did.
-----------
This here is BS..he killed 77ppl and he's still alive? If you wanna kill ppl, go to Norway :sy: I wonder if I can go over there and kill him and say "It was on self defense against a close minded bigot who can endanger my life even though I live in America."

If deemed mentally competent, Breivik would face a maximum prison sentence of 21 years or an alternate custody arrangement under which the sentence is prolonged for as long as an inmate is deemed a danger to society.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this??

I could be totally misunderstanding the statement I bolded but are you implying that in America you die for serious crimes? I've take two criminal justice courses in college so I really hope that's not what you mean - our criminal justice system is a pile of steaming and incompetent crap that's corrupt to the core. Just look at the Trayvon Martin case, I'd get into details but if I keep talking about it I'll end up making a thread about how badly that incident was handled.

9Bijuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
disgust, is what comes to mind, now im an Seventh-Day Adventist (may have created friends or enemies, but i dont care), and we have our differences, but not to this extent, killing is not the answer to anything, cause it just brings about more killing.....
I'm totally against organized religion in all forms but I hadn't heard of your type of practice until just now. I looked it up slightly and apparently it's an off shoot of protestant Christianity, mind PMing me with some details? Interested to see how it differs.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was an nb member who´ve lost a friend in that incident, this guy should face death penalty whether or not he´s insane, he´s doing no good for himself or to others so he shouldn´t live.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously the claim of self defense isn't going to work. People can claim whatever they want, and if you're crazy enough to massacre 77 people I don't find it surprising for him to claim self defense.

I don't see how this guy would ever be released back into the general public. The 21 years sentence can be extended if needed, and this would seem like one of those cases. However its still a shame that the state is going to be paying for this guy to live with its citizen's money. Its especially disturbing given the fact that many of Norway's prisons have living standards some people could only dream of.

Majora

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever the punishment, it is way to easy. They can torture him the rest of his life. Will still not make anyone feel better..

benIncher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And it is for reasons like this where I wish harsh punishments would be interpreted...
Harsh depends on so many things though. For myself, the death penalty would be fine if I had massacred a bunch of people - but that's because I don't believe in any afterlife. Life in prison would be a hell for me.
So, how do you consider what a harsh punishment is? Because most people would be the opposite of me.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does this man even get a trial? It's inhumanely disrespectful to all those who perished at his hands.

As if this guy's atrocities weren't enough, he just starts bullshitting on Muslims. And here we go - Media got their weekly article to propagandize hate around Muslims and Islam.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever the punishment, it is way to easy. They can torture him the rest of his life. Will still not make anyone feel better..
The fact that he's still alive makes me sick.

Obviously the claim of self defense isn't going to work. People can claim whatever they want, and if you're crazy enough to massacre 77 people I don't find it surprising for him to claim self defense.

I don't see how this guy would ever be released back into the general public. The 21 years sentence can be extended if needed, and this would seem like one of those cases. However its still a shame that the state is going to be paying for this guy to live with its citizen's money. Its especially disturbing given the fact that many of Norway's prisons have living standards some people could only dream of.

I always say that those who kill should just be put in jail, let them rot, no food, no water. Keep them outside with a fence around them and let them die off slowly and painfully. If a man kills another man without having justification, then let that bastard die slowly and painfully. Sure it's not humane but heck, they didn't touch their hearts when they killed so why let them live in jail for many years, eating/sleeping in a room for free..having no problems. At least they should use those people for labor out in a field.
Instead they get this"the prison appears incredibly nice - for example, prisoners have en suite bathrooms and have access to a recording studio."

I don't even have access to a recording studio.
It's all BS how ppl who do wrong live more comfortable in jail. Sure they get beat and raped if they mess with others but heck, we get beat, killed, raped and all that just by living in this world. It's the same..just that we gotta work, they don't. They get everything for free.

I could be totally misunderstanding the statement I bolded but are you implying that in America you die for serious crimes? I've take two criminal justice courses in college so I really hope that's not what you mean - our criminal justice system is a pile of steaming and incompetent crap that's corrupt to the core. Just look at the Trayvon Martin case, I'd get into details but if I keep talking about it I'll end up making a thread about how badly that incident was handled.
It depends, Idk much about our criminal justice as you might because you're taking classes but well, here in Texas we do have the death penalty.
"Under current state law, the crimes of capital murder and capital sabotage or a second conviction for the aggravated sexual assault of someone under 14 is eligible for the death penalty"
I'm pretty sure if that guy lived in Texas and did this, his @ss would be in death row and I would be clapping. I will contradict myself here b/c I do not believe in murder even if the person did something serious but there's times when I have to let go of my morals, this person is clearly a treat to people if he believes that killing is the solution to solving his discrimination against Muslims.

It was horrible! Some people from my town almost got killed in that massacre.
:/ I'm glad they didn't but I feel sorry for the family of those who did..

Why does this man even get a trial? It's inhumanely disrespectful to all those who perished at his hands.

As if this guy's atrocities weren't enough, he just starts bullshitting on Muslims. And here we go - Media got their weekly article to propagandize hate around Muslims and Islam.
When I look at crimes such as this, there shouldn't be a trial. Not unless there's fraud b/c there's been cases when a person is innocent but this man even confessed.
& yes, sadly more bigots who are against the religion and any Muslim will only rise and believe this man did a perfect job.
What's sickening is that he smiled as if he had done anyone a favor...then he cried when he watched what he has done. Tears wont bring anyone back, he then went back to be emotionless..that man is a psychopath.

Last edited:

benIncher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When I look at crimes such as this, there shouldn't be a trial. Not unless there's fraud b/c there's been cases when a person is innocent but this man even confessed.
& yes, sadly more bigots who are against the religion and any Muslim will only rise and believe this man did a perfect job.
What's sickening is that he smiled as if he had done anyone a favor...then he cried when he watched what he has done. Tears wont bring anyone back, he then went back to be emotionless..that man is a psychopath.
No, he's not a psychopath, he's a man who had a psychological break. Something bad had happened in his life within the past year or two, and he broke. A psychopath wouldn't have cried at all.
Obviously, I'm not condoning what he has done, I'm just explaining something. Partly, that not every psychopath is a killer or criminal of any kind. This is a man who broke. He could have been perfectly nice before this, but unfortunately, he broke and has access to guns.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he's not a psychopath, he's a man who had a psychological break. Something bad had happened in his life within the past year or two, and he broke. A psychopath wouldn't have cried at all.
Obviously, I'm not condoning what he has done, I'm just explaining something. Partly, that not every psychopath is a killer or criminal of any kind. This is a man who broke. He could have been perfectly nice before this, but unfortunately, he broke and has access to guns.
He planned the attack for years.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Some psychopaths cry at funerals, for example, but then could easily kill if it served their purposes. adding to that "A psychopath, may be able to have normal relationships, even getting married and caring for children. Although they do not feel remorse for acts of violence and cruelty they may comment, they are able to understand human emotion and empathy so that they can manipulate it. Their incredible understanding of human feelings makes it easy for them to impress and persuade others."

" You don't need to feel anything to cry and pretend.He want to convince ppl.
The fact he broke doesn't excuse his action, the fact he had sh*t happen, does not excuse him either..
B/c if so then I can easily blame my childhood and life if I go killing a bunch of ppl one day.
Sure, but since he has done what he has, he's not viewed as a nice man :)