[Discussion] Noblesse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
You must be registered for see images
<3

The current Werewolf lord is a jerk.
 

Osagyefo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,750 posts 134 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


Werewolves-"We are super strong and we want to rule over the weak Humans. Our Lord should just turn a blind eye if he won't support us"...

The face-staring contest will go on for eternity. xD
 
Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Two days.. -_-

Wow things for Muzaka were pretty bad. I am beginning to think the "daughter" If not a transplanted memory was used as a bait and directly or indirectly killed by the trouble makers to finish of Rei and Muzaka at the same time. It may be a chance that some humans took out their anger for Werewolves on her for whatever reason - but it was too convenient for them...

His position is more precarious than Rei within their world. ... That explains Rei's becoming friendly and trying to help him...Not that Rei wouldn't do for any other person in problem, but still.
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Them two days though, seriously??
Someone do something about Raizel and Raskreia.
I like this cute love story, but they don't have social skills at all.:leaf:
I found the character of Garuda a bit strange, she says don't take out werewolves, but at the same time says that they were wrong. I don't know why but I felt like Muzaka wasn't a good leader. Maybe this is a matter of debate.
I kinda find Muzaka getting betrayed by current lord similar to Rai and Roctis saga, maybe similarities are too deep than what they look like.
And ya this panel gets big thumbs up for me. Two strongest characters of the series, engulfed by loneliness, getting betrayed by their own people and still look forward to their future, standing in front of window and looking at the cruel world as they see the world changing.:p
You must be registered for see images


Anyways I was just browsing through noblesse wiki and found this shocking face of Garda on her wiki page, poor girl.XD
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

Osagyefo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,750 posts 134 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, is out.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Well, is out.

Thanks for the heads up. The chapter was a little sad and then sweet at the same time...
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was I the only one who felt that chapter is short?:|
 

Frankenstein

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,579 posts 525 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
4,579
Reaction score
525
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was I the only one who felt that chapter is short?:|

Nope. It's normal though, some chapters have to be set up chapters or exposition chapters.
 

LavaStyle

Member
167 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
167
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curse this thread. You linked me hear I start reading to discover spoilers..... I'm not far on. Blahs. Wipe my memory?
 

Frankenstein

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,579 posts 525 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
4,579
Reaction score
525
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked this one. Although it continues with the slow pace and progression, I liked the previous lord's facial expressions in the first part of the chapter and the Muzaka - Rai (he finally spoke) interaction in the second part of it.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Nice chapter today- it stepped up a bit and I'm trying to understand if I understood right or interpreting/guessing it right.. Rai went in to self imposed solitude because he had to kill many nobles?
 

Frankenstein

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,579 posts 525 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
4,579
Reaction score
525
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice chapter today- it stepped up a bit and I'm trying to understand if I understood right or interpreting/guessing it right.. Rai went in to self imposed solitude because he had to kill many nobles?

Rai chose solitude because if it comes to it he has to kill the nobles. So it wouldn't be comfortable to be all buddy-buddy with them and then bam when they violate the rules kill them. He wouldn't be comfortable with that and the nobles wouldn't be comfortable around him knowing this fact either.
 

Airbear

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
541 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
541
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rai chose solitude because if it comes to it he has to kill the nobles. So it wouldn't be comfortable to be all buddy-buddy with them and then bam when they violate the rules kill them. He wouldn't be comfortable with that and the nobles wouldn't be comfortable around him knowing this fact either.

I feel like this is spot on
Raskreia leaving the room, with that lingering gaze...! RaskreiaxRai!
Hopefully it'll explain why rai and raskreia were in bad terms?
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Rai chose solitude because if it comes to it he has to kill the nobles. So it wouldn't be comfortable to be all buddy-buddy with them and then bam when they violate the rules kill them. He wouldn't be comfortable with that and the nobles wouldn't be comfortable around him knowing this fact either.

Yea I remember that. I was rather wondering if he started that extreme isolation after that time.
 

Frankenstein

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,579 posts 525 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
4,579
Reaction score
525
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea I remember that. I was rather wondering if he started that extreme isolation after that time.

Who knows... although I doubt that that was the first time he exercised his rights as the noblesse in the thousands of years of his existence. Could be though.

Also, Rai's character indicates that he would have thought about that beforehand, not after killing for the first time. The job decription is pretty clear after all :p
 

LavaStyle

Member
167 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
167
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want to know how old he actually is XD also.. I hope they find a way to heal rai. He's badass.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Who knows... although I doubt that that was the first time he exercised his rights as the noblesse in the thousands of years of his existence. Could be though.

Also, Rai's character indicates that he would have thought about that beforehand, not after killing for the first time. The job decription is pretty clear after all :p

I wonder how he come to have that job in the first place; how it got defined that way. Can't it be that he took upon it himself? Not that I am holding my breadth for the writers to explain that. :p

I want to know how old he actually is XD also.. I hope they find a way to heal rai. He's badass.

Have you caught up with the manga now?
 

Osagyefo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,750 posts 134 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Chapter 333 is out.

This chapter had me laughing throughout. It was random and epic at the same time.
Nice change of pace...
Raskreia in the uniform tho'.
 

Airbear

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
541 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
541
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Raskreia! Reactions from everybody next chapter...
 

Frankenstein

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,579 posts 525 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
4,579
Reaction score
525
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lel, funny chapter. It's been Raskreia in a different outfit
You must be registered for see images
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top