Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Werewolves-"We are super strong and we want to rule over the weak Humans. Our Lord should just turn a blind eye if he won't support us"...

The face-staring contest will go on for eternity. xD

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two days.. -_-

Wow things for Muzaka were pretty bad. I am beginning to think the "daughter" If not a transplanted memory was used as a bait and directly or indirectly killed by the trouble makers to finish of Rei and Muzaka at the same time. It may be a chance that some humans took out their anger for Werewolves on her for whatever reason - but it was too convenient for them...

His position is more precarious than Rei within their world. ... That explains Rei's becoming friendly and trying to help him...Not that Rei wouldn't do for any other person in problem, but still.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Them two days though, seriously??
Someone do something about Raizel and Raskreia.
I like this cute love story, but they don't have social skills at all.:leaf:
I found the character of Garuda a bit strange, she says don't take out werewolves, but at the same time says that they were wrong. I don't know why but I felt like Muzaka wasn't a good leader. Maybe this is a matter of debate.
I kinda find Muzaka getting betrayed by current lord similar to Rai and Roctis saga, maybe similarities are too deep than what they look like.
And ya this panel gets big thumbs up for me. Two strongest characters of the series, engulfed by loneliness, getting betrayed by their own people and still look forward to their future, standing in front of window and looking at the cruel world as they see the world changing.:p
You must be registered for see images

Anyways I was just browsing through noblesse wiki and found this shocking face of Garda on her wiki page, poor girl.XD
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked this one. Although it continues with the slow pace and progression, I liked the previous lord's facial expressions in the first part of the chapter and the Muzaka - Rai (he finally spoke) interaction in the second part of it.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter today- it stepped up a bit and I'm trying to understand if I understood right or interpreting/guessing it right.. Rai went in to self imposed solitude because he had to kill many nobles?

Reactions: Rιver

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter today- it stepped up a bit and I'm trying to understand if I understood right or interpreting/guessing it right.. Rai went in to self imposed solitude because he had to kill many nobles?
Rai chose solitude because if it comes to it he has to kill the nobles. So it wouldn't be comfortable to be all buddy-buddy with them and then bam when they violate the rules kill them. He wouldn't be comfortable with that and the nobles wouldn't be comfortable around him knowing this fact either.

Airbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rai chose solitude because if it comes to it he has to kill the nobles. So it wouldn't be comfortable to be all buddy-buddy with them and then bam when they violate the rules kill them. He wouldn't be comfortable with that and the nobles wouldn't be comfortable around him knowing this fact either.
I feel like this is spot on
Raskreia leaving the room, with that lingering gaze...! RaskreiaxRai!
Hopefully it'll explain why rai and raskreia were in bad terms?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I remember that. I was rather wondering if he started that extreme isolation after that time.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea I remember that. I was rather wondering if he started that extreme isolation after that time.
Who knows... although I doubt that that was the first time he exercised his rights as the noblesse in the thousands of years of his existence. Could be though.

Also, Rai's character indicates that he would have thought about that beforehand, not after killing for the first time. The job decription is pretty clear after all :p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows... although I doubt that that was the first time he exercised his rights as the noblesse in the thousands of years of his existence. Could be though.

Also, Rai's character indicates that he would have thought about that beforehand, not after killing for the first time. The job decription is pretty clear after all :p
I wonder how he come to have that job in the first place; how it got defined that way. Can't it be that he took upon it himself? Not that I am holding my breadth for the writers to explain that. :p

I want to know how old he actually is XD also.. I hope they find a way to heal rai. He's badass.
Have you caught up with the manga now?

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chapter 333 is out.

This chapter had me laughing throughout. It was random and epic at the same time.
Nice change of pace...
Raskreia in the uniform tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.