Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, ok chapter I guess. Quite strange in the end.

Some wasted pages in the start, then we get a reference about Muzaka from Crombell's man and then Raskreia takes out her sword.

Generally when I can summarize a non-action chapter in one sentence it wasn't super-exciting :p

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, ok chapter I guess. Quite strange in the end.

Some wasted pages in the start, then we get a reference about Muzaka from Crombell's man and then Raskreia takes out her sword.

Generally when I can summarize a non-action chapter in one sentence it wasn't super-exciting :p
Yeah I had to agree although that Raskreia sword panel was quiet an interesting one.No doubt she is here because she must have find some way to make Rai feel better or something as considering the situation Noblesse powers are absolutely needed in next battle against Union.
The other thing that I found entertaining was the 'Tao and grandpa scenario', even when Kantas left he said 'goodbye Grandpa', and I was like dude Regis is going to become super popular now due to his grandpa.XD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I had to agree although that Raskreia sword panel was quiet an interesting one.No doubt she is here because she must have find some way to make Rai feel better or something as considering the situation Noblesse powers are absolutely needed in next battle against Union.
The other thing that I found entertaining was the 'Tao and grandpa scenario', even when Kantas left he said 'goodbye Grandpa', and I was like dude Regis is going to become super popular now due to his grandpa.XD
Yeah I guess we are going to see. Rai had to get hurt badly to cure Muzaka .. Rai has to be restored somewhat to continue..no one else can do much at this time...And fixing things was what Rai had started when he met Raskreia last time. Let's see what Ragnarok can do.

Karias is losing the cool factor.. >_> and Tao hit his head a little too heard. <_< Kentas calling him regis's grandpa was a bit funny though. Nat sure if it's a good news that the werewolf is aware of Regis being around. Crombell is getting things a little too easily, or so it seems.. I hope Muzaka and/or Rajak can get rid of them without giving them anything this time around.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I guess we are going to see. Rai had to get hurt badly to cure Muzaka .. Rai has to be restored somewhat to continue..no one else can do much at this time...And fixing things was what Rai had started when he met Raskreia last time. Let's see what Ragnarok can do.
Rai has to stay alive no doubt about it, because without Rai I doubt if anyone can go toe-to-toe with Muzaka and other powerful threats(first elder, I doubt what he is going to be like).:p
I think that previous lord actually left part of Ragnarok to Rai not only because he wanted to him to become lord, but probably because he had an idea that a potential threat may arise which will cause serious trouble to Rai and hence it will give arise to desperate need of something which can help him out in the future, if he gets weakened.
Karias is losing the cool factor.. >_> and Tao hit his head a little too heard. <_< Kentas calling him regis's grandpa was a bit funny though. Nat sure if it's a good news that the werewolf is aware of Regis being around. Crombell is getting things a little too easily, or so it seems.. I hope Muzaka and/or Rajak can get rid of them without giving them anything this time around.
Karias is now becoming one of my favorite characters, how can someone hate this guy?XD
@Crombell, I can see him as one of the interesting contenders for final villain spot and see him as a bigger threat than Organization itself.:p
He will get Muzaka, and that's what creates the need of Noblesse to stay healthy.U_U

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, that was a quite weird heal. I wonder how much has he healed. Also, isn't part of the soul of the Troll-lord in the weapon? If so I would love to see him make random appearances in Rai's subconscious :p

I also liked the way Frankenstein snapped. He didn't even think. Gejutel on the other hand was very calm, she probably had informed him about her plan/theory about healing Rai this way.

On a side note, scumbag author gives Raskreia a bigger (kinda lame too imo but the better translation will perhaps make it also better? hope springs eternal :p) name when he still hasn't given 5th elder anything :|

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So seems like I was correct and Lord actually left part of Ragnarok to Rai because he wanted him to use it to replenish his life force.U_U
On the other hand is it me or is there someone else who thinks that Karias is getting along with the RK5 pretty nicely? Would love to see him as RK6.
You must be registered for see images

I don't know why but when Frakenstein got enraged I kinda thought that he is going to interfere or something. Gejutel stopped him at least, nice work Gejutel. That Raskreia full name was quiet weird, well that's the best way to put it.:yeah:
Annnddd I am really disappointed that we wasn't able to see full fight of 5th elder and 3rd vs Raskreia, I kinda started developing liking towards 5th elder and at least wanted to see her die like true werewolf or something.:p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, that was a quite weird heal. I wonder how much has he healed. Also, isn't part of the soul of the Troll-lord in the weapon? If so I would love to see him make random appearances in Rai's subconscious :p

I also liked the way Frankenstein snapped. He didn't even think. Gejutel on the other hand was very calm, she probably had informed him about her plan/theory about healing Rai this way.

On a side note, scumbag author gives Raskreia a bigger (kinda lame too imo but the better translation will perhaps make it also better? hope springs eternal :p) name when he still hasn't given 5th elder anything :|
Oh my, Lord reflected in Rai... :omg: :hyper:

lmao That would explain why Rai was so against receiving it! Though I like the idea.. for I miss him. He was wise and powerful and yet so laid back and easy going and ever courteous and fun... Knowing abilities of Rai, he probably understood what he was trying to do but not saying explicitly as to not offend Rai..

Raskreia on the other hand did something similar to what Rai did when he fought Muzaka and yet she was scolding him lol

But yea the way Gejutel explained those must have been discussing it. It turns out Rai could use Ragnrok after all.

I wonder if the Nobles give birth asexually. :| We see only one parent in picture all the time. >_>

So seems like I was correct and Lord actually left part of Ragnarok to Rai because he wanted him to use it to replenish his life force.U_U
On the other hand is it me or is there someone else who thinks that Karias is getting along with the RK5 pretty nicely? Would love to see him as RK6.

I don't know why but when Frakenstein got enraged I kinda thought that he is going to interfere or something. Gejutel stopped him at least, nice work Gejutel. That Raskreia full name was quiet weird, well that's the best way to put it.:yeah:
Annnddd I am really disappointed that we wasn't able to see full fight of 5th elder and 3rd vs Raskreia, I kinda started developing liking towards 5th elder and at least wanted to see her die like true werewolf or something.:p
Rk lol He is already part of it whether he knws it or not. Ask Tao not him. Where did you guys found the translation for the name.. maybe I am still too tired to notice.. I need to sleep...

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well we saw the full "fight". She attacked, they blocked and left quickly. The 5th elder is still out there.

Oh my, Lord reflected in Rai...

lmao That would explain why Rai was so against receiving it! Though I like the idea.. for I miss him. He was wise and powerful and yet so laid back and easy going and ever courteous and fun... Knowing abilities of Rai, he probably understood what he was trying to do but not saying explicitly as to not offend Rai..

I wonder if the Nobles give birth asexually.
We see only one parent in picture all the time. >_>
It has to happen! The previous lord is definitely in the top 5 coolest guys in the manhwa.
The BEST (but impossible unfortunately) would be the previous lord in Frankenstein's subconscious as they would argue non-stop but maybe in the end Franken would go crazy...not that he is the image of sanity right now.

Lol well I hadn't noticed since now. I would be very interested in seeing who the mother of Raskreia and wife of Troll-lord was. But it is weird that no mother has made an appearance yet indeed. The author has screwed up a bit at this part or maybe they do actually reproduce in another way.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we saw the full "fight". She attacked, they blocked and left quickly. The 5th elder is still out there.

It has to happen! The previous lord is definitely in the top 5 coolest guys in the manhwa.
The BEST (but impossible unfortunately) would be the previous lord in Frankenstein's subconscious as they would argue non-stop but maybe in the end Franken would go crazy...not that he is the image of sanity right now.

Lol well I hadn't noticed since now. I would be very interested in seeing who the mother of Raskreia and wife of Troll-lord was. But it is weird that no mother has made an appearance yet indeed. The author has screwed up a bit at this part or maybe they do actually reproduce in another way.
I won't mind it. XD

No mother for Regis, or Seira either.. Writers being lazy. While there is a possibility that they too followed the Lord in eternal sleep, at least Regis and Seira should have had one.. Seira's brother and father were killed by traitors. But I think mother was not mentioned.

On another note:

Muzaka better behave smartly and escape. I don't want Crombell anywhere near him. That would be such a waste saving his life for that...For I think Rai could have killed him easily if he was not just trying to stop him and waiting for him to come out of his rage.

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I expected something more from Gejutel's explanation, like how much life force was restored to Rai, is that a power that all soul weapons hold etc etc. Anyway, It's nice to see Rai back on his feet again.
No mother for Regis, or Seira either.. Writers being lazy. While there is a possibility that they too followed the Lord in eternal sleep, at least Regis and Seira should have had one.. Seira's brother and father were killed by traitors. But I think mother was not mentioned.

On another note:

Muzaka better behave smartly and escape. I don't want Crombell anywhere near him. That would be such a waste saving his life for that...For I think Rai could have killed him easily if he was not just trying to stop him and waiting for him to come out of his rage.
I think that the author is just being lazy. Seeing how hard Rael wants to wife Seira and how Lord was so eager to warn Raskreia about men, even in his afterlife, they probably follow the standard procedure (wedding/pregnancy/babies).

Crombell can't control Muzaka, unless he finds him really weak or unless Muzaka wants to cooperate with Crombell. I don't think Muzaka gives a damn about the Union though, he seems to be focused on other matters.
As for the part where Rai could easily kill Muzaka I believe that's far from truth. Seing how the 5th elder and Frankenstein reacted to his appearance, it seems that they were both scared to even go near the battle due to the tremendous power. And let's not forget that Muzaka was responsible for Rai's long slumber and Raskreia left Lukedonia immediately the minute she heard Muzaka was alive, to protect Rai.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They better show Muzaka today. The elders need to report back too and think what they wanna do next.

Last 2 chapters have been kinda meh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT : Well, screw the elders, screw Muzaka. We got the Troll-lord once again!! This time not just a recorded message, it was his real self...or soul projection at least.

I always enjoy his appearances very much and this time was no exception. He trolled Franken a bit more than he should, he got figured out :p

By the way, is Karias really the previous lord's son? I mean, I always found it weird how similar they look but I thought he had only Raskreia. Then again Karias called her nuna once, which literally means "older sister". On the other hand, it makes no sense since Karias calls him "lord" and not "father" and the Troll-lord didn't say goodbye to him the way he did to Raskreia. Also, last time he appeared he said that "there is someone that behaves like me" referring to Karias.

I am calling it now, Karias the secret son of the Lord, lol.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They better show Muzaka today. The elders need to report back too and think what they wanna do next.

Last 2 chapters have been kinda meh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT : Well, screw the elders, screw Muzaka. We got the Troll-lord once again!! This time not just a recorded message, it was his real self...or soul projection at least.

I always enjoy his appearances very much and this time was no exception. He trolled Franken a bit more than he should, he got figured out :p

By the way, is Karias really the previous lord's son? I mean, I always found it weird how similar they look but I thought he had only Raskreia. Then again Karias called her nuna once, which literally means "older sister". On the other hand, it makes no sense since Karias calls him "lord" and not "father" and the Troll-lord didn't say goodbye to him the way he did to Raskreia. Also, last time he appeared he said that "there is someone that behaves like me" referring to Karias.

I am calling it now, Karias the secret son of the Lord, lol.
LOl this chapter was just a fan service for Lord fans. :p

But that Karias!! lol He has some cheek. No i don't think he is related to lord at all. More than different clan name he has his own soul weapon. That's unique to each clan and for the heir, no? He clearly did that for a reaction to check after Frankenstein" comment and succeeded in getting one. Last when he called Raskreia noona he was being ignored at that time too.

Lord surely worried for Rai a lot- poor guy eternal sleep is also no rest for him. I wonder how old was Lord.. Older than Rai? It maybe just because he was Lord and took care of all in his realm and he had respect for Rai but he sure seems to be taking care of him as a guardian.

The art work seem to be suffering a little bit. I wonder if the artist is still not 100% or taking it slow. They didn't start Ability yet, so that also makes me wonder .

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But that Karias!! lol He has some cheek. No i don't think he is related to lord at all. More than different clan name he has his own soul weapon. That's unique to each clan and for the heir, no? He clearly did that for a reaction to check after Frankenstein" comment and succeeded in getting one. Last when he called Raskreia noona he was being ignored at that time too.
Well, I like Karias and all, but honestly I don't think he is smart enough to have said that on purpose and also he insisted on it when the previous Lord disappeared.
The Blester husband of his mother giving him the soul weapon isn't a problem. There's nothing to refute the possibility of Karias being the product of Troll-lord's affair U_U

As for the art there was one point where it was sloppy but other than that I don't see a decline. If anything I noticed that the artist is attempting to use more shading when he draws the characters. Art is not my forte though, I might be mistaken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT
: Well, ignore everything of the above. I just read the better translation and it shatters all my points :p
Karias is indeed smarter than i considered him to be!

Last edited:

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the previous lord seriously. He is bawsssssss.

The way he talked with Frankenstein when he revealed about his invention of dividing soul weapon, I kinda felt like he is kinda mocking the scientist inside Frankenstein. I read it like, 'take that *****'.XD
And then Karias, I love you too smartie.

Then Lord actually blushed, omg(she is too a human, oops Nobel after all.).:blush: raskreiaXrai, FTW.U_U

The serious question is how much of Rai's life force is restored, that is how far he can go, especially in front of someone of Muzaka's lvl? Well only time will tell.Till then let's respect Karias for his smartness(?) and lord for his appearances and messages.U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.