Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Lets see...For combative purposes it would always be best to keep several pre-sealed scrolls on your person at all times if you plan on making use of these techniques. As a shinobi it's always good to be prepared" Sanji walks over to you taking six moderate sized scrolls from inside of his shirt, three in each hand. He hands them over to you.

"These are for you to keep. You'll need them later for training and afterwards Ryu-sensei will reseal the weapons for you. But for now you won't need them so you can store them away."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I think that's it..."

"Very good Sanji, I'll take it from here. The next thing we'll cover is the summoning jutsu which is a Jikukan Ninjutsu or Space Time Ninja Arts. Tell me what you know about Space Time arts."

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Space Time Arts allow the user to take advantage of certain seals on scrolls or objects, allowing the user to summon objects, summoning animals or in some cases, transporting themselves or others. This is allowed, by using intricate seals, paired with enough chakra, it can move an object from one place to another. Tenten used this to summon weapons that she sealed inside of scrolls, and a more advanced practitioner, Minato created a special seal the allowed him to transport him self between the sealed objects at a fast pace.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well you're right to some degree, however it's not a necessity that all space time techniques require a seal. I believe there was one Uchiha shinobi that utilized a special space time technique that didn't require the seal, however I'd have to consult with Ieyasu sensei to be certain. However the main thing you need to take away from space time techniques is that the type of ninjutsu deals with manipulation of the space time continuum. Most commonly you warp the space and time around you and another place which allows you to transport yourself or items from another place to your location of from your location to another.

In the case of summoning techniques, you warp the area around wherever you're summoning the animal or object from to your location. A...void of some sorts is created which allots for the instantaneous travel of whatever you're summoning. Now, as for summoning ninjutsu there are a melody of things in which you can summon. The most common one we associate with is the basic "Summoning Jutsu" which is used by those who sign contracts with other animals in order to call for their aid in battle. However, as you pointed out you can summon weapons, and objects, and other entities; even spirits if you get into more advanced techniques, however that's on another level we won't be getting too much into. However all you need to understand for right now is the idea of summoning items and animals from one place to your location via your manipulation of the space time continuum."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, now finally we have the Advanced Shape Manipulation. I'm sure you're familiar with the Rasengan techniques. In ninjutsu we know of two primary types of manipulation; shape and nature manipulation. Often times they go hand and hand but there are times when they're separate from one another nevertheless the techniques we'll be learning in the Advanced Shape manipulation will be Rasengan techniques, which is arguably shape manipulation at it's highest level. You're confining rapidly moving and spinning chakra into a compressed shape which has devastating shredding and brute force power. That is the epitome of the Rasengan and, once you master just that basic concept, the general rasengan, you'll learn how to add elements behind it to combine the ultimate shape manipulation with nature manipulation and create an even more devastating impact."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well then, if you have no questions we can proceed with learning the techniques. Of the four methods we've explained to you, which one would you like to learn first? I'll have to insist, however, that we save the advanced shape manipulation techniques for last. So that will leave you with general techniques, weapon & explosive techniques, or summoning techniques."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very well then, the first couple of techniques I'm going to teach you are closely related to the academy grade stealth and magic cloak technique. These techniques deal with concealing yourself and attacking your opponent from their blind spot. These are basic techniques, and shouldn't be too difficult for you to pull off now then I want you to pay close attention to me and try and keep a trace on my movements." Momiji said.

A moment several cherry blossoms began to rush around your body, crossing over your line of sight in a gust of wind. Your vision of Momiji was suddenly zero and you couldn't see anything but dozens of blossom petals surrounding you from every direction. You saw and heard nothing. Not more than a moment later did you feel the cold steel of a kunai against the back of your neck once the petals began to scatter from around you. You regained your vision and you noticed your sensei standing behind you.

"You weren't able to follow my presence all that well were you?"
Momiji asked in a teasing voice.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Momji reappears, Kyon looks with a puzzled yet curious look.

"I could not see nor hear you at anypoint during the time that the petals surrounded me."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I executed two techniques. One technique was designed to block your vision and the other was designed to nullify your sense of hearing by using chakra to move about swiftly and quietly. This is a silent homicide technique and it's commonly used with the Hidden Mist technique. While both are low level techniques they are highly effective to the point it became a specialty of the shinobi from Kirigakure and in the right care can slay even the strongest of shinobi.

I want you to imitate this on Sanji. Since you're still beginning it would be difficult to expect a perfect execution against somebody like me. Sanji is more in tune for your level but don't that doesnt' mean he'll be an easy target. The first thing I want you to do you can do in one of two ways.

1) Just as I did and summon a swarm of cherry blossoms and direct them toward Sanji. You can of course use the left over scatters from my technique. You'll be using a gust of wind (not to be confused with wind release) to direct them to and around him to block his vision in an omnidirectional pattern.

or

2) Cast a field of flowers from your palm that you'll shoot toward him, they'll encircle him until he see's nothing but black in any direction virtually blinding him from all sides.

That is the first thing you'll do. Once you do that, the flowers will be self sustaining just enough for you to execute the next technique. After the flowers I want you to focus your chakra throughout your body, you want to focus the chakra to allow for speed and fluidity of movement while at the same time muffling the sound of your travel. You'll need to play close attention to Sanji because, without sensory once the petals are scattered you won't be able to see him either. That means in order to be effective, after you summon the flowers you need to immediately follow through with the next technique and dive in to catch him off guard. Attack somewhere where it's not so obvious.

Do you think you can handle that?"

Sanji stood at the ready waiting for your mode of action.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Channeling my chakra into my hand I summon a small gust of wind that I manipulate to move forward and pick you the remenants of your last technique. Once they have been picked up, they start to encircle Sanji. They move around 360 degrees until everything around him other than above and below are completely blocking his vision. This is done by not manipulating the blossoms themselves, but the gust of wind carrying them. While the gust is still sustained and the thick field of flowers is blocking his vision, I then throw a stone into the air and rather than throwing it directly into the vortex, I throw it above at a certain angle that it will hopefully fall down ontop of Sanji.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the petals swarm around Sanji his sight and, to some degree, his hearing he put his guard up, taking out one of his projectile weapons. Once you throw the stone, within the pseudo vortex of wind spiraling around him it didn't take long for him to detect it. He deflected it and immediately threw his kunai in the last known direction of where you stood. This of course, would be out of your field of vision as well thanks to the flower petals and, unless you move the moment you detect the kunai out of the petals, you'd be hit right in the shoulder.

"I bet this idiot stood in the same place then entire time..." Sanji said as the flower petals subsided.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the petals continue to swirl around the young man, Kyon feels accomplished at the fact that he could perform a technique such as this one. Suddenly through the petals comes a flying kuni right toward Kyon. Reacting to the fast moving kuni, Kyon turns toward the left slightly to try and maneuver around the flying blade. Unfortunately, he was not fast enough, but instead of hitting him in the shoulder it nicked him in the arm, causing a gash across his arm. Although Kyon dodged the main point of impact, his concentration in the process was lost, and the flower petal vortex subsides to reveal Sanji standing there.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Take heed of Sanji's words, though he is young he has been through combat and is experienced." Momiji said. She tossed you a scroll which possessed the names and procedures of the techniques you just used. "I want you to go over those, let me know if you have any questions before we continue."

_________
(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

(Hana Ninpō: Kyōku Sai) - Flower Technique: The District End
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user reaches out his/her hand, sending a stream of flower petals from their palm towards the opponent. The flower petals encircle the enemy and dark smoke fades their surroundings to black, hiding the user.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, now the next three techniques are related to the Transformation Jutsu. One of them is a directly to jutsu as a more advanced descendent of the jutsu while the other two are slight variations. For this we're going to need three tools to assist us." Momiji made a shadow clone and then bit her thumb to summon one of the Hawks from her contract. Sanji took out a windmill shuriken.

"One of these techniques, due to it's high skill level I'll be using my clone for, however you will use the jutsu yourself in order to convey your ability to preform the technique. Also, one of these techniques does require collaboration with a summoning so, you may not be able to preform that one. First thing's first, I will have Sanji demonstrate the first technique." Momiji nodded to Sanji to begin.

The young shinobi undid the windmill shuriken and threw it toward a tree in the distance. As it traveled it suddenly became much larger in a cloud of smoke becoming a giant windmill shuriken, splitting the tree in half.

"This technique makes use of the transformation technique to increase the size of a windmill shuriken, making it even more likely to hit it's target." From there Momiji got with her summoning, the hawk getting on her shoulder. She made a hand seal and the two went up in smoke, taking the shape of a kusari-gama.

Sanji began to speak on their behalf, taking the weapon they transformed into, "This is the combination transformation where a user and their summon transform together to make a single entity using their combined size. This is essenially the transformation jutsu, with all it's capabilities only with partner. This requires a summoning."

Finally the clone of Momiji walked over to you and assumed your exact form; body shape face and height but there was no cloud of smoke, it was a perfect imitation of you. "And this technique is the highest form of transormation you can achieve. This may not look much from the ordinary technique; transforming into you, sounding like you, however this technique is long lasting and will remain on the user for several days even within combat. Also the user's scent is replaced with that of the person they are copying making them nearly indistinguishable from the real shinobi. The conditions for this jutsu are, you must have been around the person you are trying to copy for a short period of time. As we've been training together for a while I can assume your form easily."

All the transformation jutsu and clone were release after that.

"Now then before I ask you to do any of these, do you know the summoning technique and have a contract?"