Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the open forest of the unnamed land, you found yourself waiting for your instructor in ninjutsu. It wasn't long before you noticed a rather tall female walking toward you wearing a custom shrine maiden outfit. Her top was sleeveless and revealed quite a bit of clevage from her large bust. She had a gentle face and long black hair which was tied back into a ponytail down her back. On her back she carried a unique Naginata. Beside her was a young boy, no older than 12. He had a somewhat shy expression. The woman's hand was on his shoulder, leading him as they walked toward you.

"Hello, you must be our new student." The woman said warmly. "My name is Momiji and this young man with me here is Sanji Hayabusa."

"Hello there..." the young boy said somewhat hesitantly.

"We'll be the ones conducing your Ninjutsu training, how would you like us to address you?"

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyon had been leaning against a tree for some time now, he was very excited for his training. Seeing the beautiful woman, and the young child, Kyon stands straight up and gives a respectful bow towards the woman. He pulls an apple off the tree and hands it to the boy

I wasn't expecting such a beautiful woman as a teacher.... nor a young master to help you with the training

I am Kyon of the Bartholomew clan

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nice to meet you Kyon..." Momiji nudged Sanji slightly, "Sanji, don't be rude, take the apple."

The boy took the apple but he felt slightly insulted from what you said and he turned away.

"I'm sorry, don't mind him. He may be shy sometimes but he does have a lot of pride. Don't let his age fool you, Sanji is a very strong shinobi and he's quite adapt in his field of expertise, better than myself even. However we'll worry about that in a little while, lets start now shall we?"

Sanji went and sat down at a tree taking out a few scrolls and while Momiji came before you. "I heard you trained under the headmaster for some time prior to the Phantom Academy correct?"

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Placing his left hand on his head and scratching the top, Kyon gives a smile.

"Well.... yes, the Headmaster taught me a few things here and there.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Then you'll be familiar with our training methods making this far more easy. Before we get into anything, we'll be covering some basic concepts about ninjutsu that is imperative before you actually get into learning any techniques. First thing's first, I want you to explain to me everything you know about the concept of Yin-Yang chakra and manipulation."

"Momiji-nee, don't forget to ask him about the history and origin of Ninjutsu..." Sanji added,

"Ah, thank you Sanji. That's another thing you need to answer as well."

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmmm... Yin and Yang. The Yin portion relates to one's spiritual energy and the Yang portion relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mold chakra for ninjutsu. The manipulation of Yin and Yang is the source of non-elemental techniques. The Sage of the Six Paths used Yin to create from nothing, and then used Yang to breath life into what he created. And, I'm not quite sure about this, but doesn't mastery over Yin and Yang allow the user to use two different elemental natures simultaneously?"

Kyon puts his and under his chin.

"The Sage of the Six Paths was the first to explain the mysteries of chakra. He created what was called ninshu to try and hold peace in the world, but eventually it only led to war an hate. The Ninshu would eventually come to be known as ninjutsu. I don't know when it was created, but I can only guess ninjutsu was created after the Sage of the Sixth Paths died, and couldn't teach the peaceful ideals of ninshu. Ninjutsu relies on chakra and hand seals to be effective. The hands are put in sequential positions that molds and manipulates chakra in the necessary manner to perform a technique."

Kyon looks up in anticipation to see if his explanation was good enough

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good Kyon!" Momiji said with a smile "Non-elemental ninjutsu is based in the manipulation of both spiritual and physical chakras. You won't need to worry about the advanced concepts of dealing with Yin and Yang manipulation. It's just important to understand the relationship between the two.

Yin governs the spirit; the imagination and brings out the otherwise impossible. Yang governs the body; what is reality and brings life to the technique making it an actual, existing entity. When we go through learning the techniques you'll need to keep these essential concepts in mind. We'll do some exercises that will help you deal with feeling both your physical and spiritual chakras later on, but for now we're going to continue on with the concepts. Since you've studied under Headmaster Reborn, you know of the method system he employes. It's a little different than with the elemental techniques but essentially the same. For ninjutsu we have;

General Techniques
Weapons & Explosives
Summoning Techniques
And Advanced Shape Manipulation (Rasengan Techniques)

I'm sure you're familiar with that set up right Kyon-kun?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"We'll start first with the general techniques. In essence, these are the unique techniques that don't really fall into any of the other categories. Usually we save those for last, however most of these techniques are on a lower level than the other techniques in the system so we figure we'd get those out of the way first. One thing these techniques have in common with each other is the supplementary use for most of them. Unlike with the other three methods which have specific emphasis in one area, there are a wider range in this method and it all stems from that concept of Yin-Yang manipulation.

Not focusing on the advanced properties of that style just the simple dualism of spiritual and physical chakras. Though, as said before, it is the building block of all techniques in this style so we'll simply start off with the basics here and work our way into subconsciously incorporating it into the techniques we learn after.

The first step is summoning your spiritual chakra. This involves understanding the effects you wish to employee with your technique; to you want to stun, blind, immobilize, trick, distract your opponent? What specifically are you going to do with your technique. Understanding that concept and flowing your chakra through your body to prepare for those affects is the first part and deals with the spirit

The second step is summoning your physical chakra. once you've understood what the effects are, you project your chakra into the physical realm to give reality to your technique. If you create a chain or a sword or some other sort of weapon, you have the concept and then your chakra is expelled in that form and what you know of the characteristics and it becomes a reality. This part is generally difficult as bringing the concept requires a precise amount of chakra. Through training shinobi are able to combine the two to create the specific techniques.

Do you understand?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You felt a blunt object hit the back of your head shortly after you spoke. It wa

"Baka! Were you even listening to Momiji-nee?!" You heard Sanji's voice yell at you as you gave an inappropriate response. He held a kusari-gama, twirling it in his hand. He had flung the weighted end of the weapon around to hit the back of your head scolding you.
______

"Sounds interesting" when somebody asks if you understand something or have any questions you say yes or no >.>

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rubbing his head at the spot of impact, Kyon bows

"Sorry, I just got excited... something I haven't felt in a while... Yes, I understand...."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Now now Sanji, don't be so rough on him..." Momiji said as she walked to you and gently rubbed the back of your head for you "Now then Sanji, since we're onto the second subject, why don't you take the reigns."

Sanji hopped up from his perch while throwing a kunai at your feet with a paper tag sticking to it. He made a hand seal as though he were going to detonate the seal but nothing happened.

"Now then, my area of expertese is weaponry. So tell me, how do you think weaponry and explosive based ninjutsu work?"
the young shinobi asked.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well, I don't know much about Ninjutsu involving weaponry, but I can only guess that it is a for of ninjutsu, in which all techniques and attacks revolve around the use of blades, kuni, shuriken, etc. By sending chakra into these blades, you can manipulate the amount of weapons, and the size. Along with this, you can also summon large amounts of weapons, using a scroll of sorts. As for the explosion aspect, the explosions use a medium of paper bombs, and by covering the weapons, and surrounding area with these bombs, you can manipulating them, triggering them with your chakra, and causing mass damage."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You get a vague idea of how they work. Anything that deals with weapons, be bladed or not is generally weaponry ninjutsu or Bukijutsu (meaning Weapon Arts). For the most part in this training you'll learn some basic fundamentals of fuinjutsu, only to the extent of the basic principles and it's involvement with weapon's storage for advanced techniques. Most of the techniques you'll learn will be through summoning your weapons from scrolls and hurrling them towards your enemies. There will be some techniques that utilize chakra in other ways; for example using your chakra to detonate explosives or create explosive tags, manipulate your weapons, etc.

But first, before anything we'll talk about Fuinjutsu just briefly. Tell me what basic knowledge you have on Fuinjutsu?"

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a type of jutsu that can seal objects, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within a given vessel, a scroll of sorts. Fūinjutsu can also be used to unseal objects either from within something or someone. There are six main parts that make up Sealing Techniques:
The Object/Target of the Seal - Its crucial to understand the latus sense of what it means to seal something. You are able to seal not only a physical object but also energy or even metaphysical events such as souls or chakra. You can also seal links, such as those of a contract summoner with his summon or other seals. You can seal movement but also memories or emotions. The broad range of sealing objects is enormous.

The Medium/Vessel - basically, its what's going to contain the Object/Target. You can have organic vessels, inanimate or even simply pure chakra/energy as a vessel. Some seals are, themselves, a the medium and the vessel.

The Trigger - not all seals have this most of them do. Its what triggers the sealing technique. It can be anything from trying to speak of a secret, Danzo's ROOT program, to simple handseals, chakra, or even the death of the sealed person can result in the seals to be opened . The trigger is always there in latent seals

The Binding - this is the seal itself and it can be handseals, kanji formulas, etc. Its basically what will wrap, manipulate and contain the Object/Target into the vessel but also what alters the vessel to allow it to serve as a medium for the target of the seal. Its the most complex part and one of the more important ones.

Chakra - all seals require chakra to be produced, maintained or released. Chakra is what you use to forcefully seal your target. This means that you'll always need to spend chakra to keep the target sealed. Some seals do not use your own chakra but that of the vessel, or sealed being. Vessels can fuel the seals put on them if they are sentient beings and as such with their own chakra source. Because chakra is needed to keep the sealing, it has been verified that seals can also weaken with time as it deplets the chakra used to sustain it or as the vessel or binding becomes weaker/altered.

The Key - Its the key to unlock the seal and release whatever is sealed back into the world. A key can be anything from a sequence of handseals, blood, or even a simple mental command. The key will basically do the opposite of what the trigger does.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm, that all seems right for the most part. Though all that detail won't be needed for what we're going to do. For most sealing based Bukijutsu we'll be dealing with the first three on your list; the object, medium and trigger. To put it simply Bukijutsu deals with a basic sealing of weaponry inside scrolls. This makes carrying dozens of weapons of various sizes easier to transport. For this we'll have pre-sealed weapons that, all you have to do, is release your chakra into them in the correct manner the jutsu entails in order to release them. Any questions?"