Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Ninjutsu Training Kichiro [Symbiote]

LOL. I figured.

So much thinking. =_= One-hand, less damage and longer time interval while two hands, more damage and shorter time interval. However, with two-hands, it leaves the User open to enemy attack.. Can't really say, more like remember so I guess no. Critical damageto the opponent.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You've got to think a lot. I take a lot of things into consideration whenever battling...such as the law of gravity (example, objects drop at approximately 9.8 meters per second, so with a 20 meters deep chasm created by earth jutsu, it would take them 2.04 seconds to hit the bottom)
So, in this case...Momentum = force x acceleration.
Force = mass x acceleration. While holding it with two hands, it'll also make it faster.
(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
Range: Short
Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
Range: Short
description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.
I'm actually going to go ahead and not go over these next two jutsus as they are very similar to the ones I taught you before. However, they should not be looked over, as they are rather specific in their own parts. Immobilizing the opponent and taking advantage of this is also important. However, you must always be specific on where and how you immobilize them. You know how Ninja weapons work because I've taught you already...

Alright, this next jutsu is extremely basic.
I want you to surpress your chakra to the point where your signature can not be detected or felt by me.
Explain why this is important in a battle.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have to do more research about that. My brain is shifty when it comes to memorizing and learning physics or science. Understood.

Stopping my chakra flow, I calmly formed the "Horse" hand-seal.

Sensory are able to detect chakra, even if its faint. This technique prevent the Sensory from detecting you if utilizing a tactic such as deception or ambush. It would also be useful for gathering intel preventing capture.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Byakugan and Sharingan. They can see chakra flow, and you can't hide that, so they can still detect you.
(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.
Now, take a look into the sky. There are a flock of crows heading our way, so proceed to send your chakra up at them and take over their minds. Instruct them to attack and obscure the vision of my clone, thus giving you an opening to attack.
Describe the purpose of this and the details of the attack.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm Simple. I forgot, but understood.

Gathering chakra and focus it towards the crows, I concentrated and infuse my chakra within their mind. I corrupted the crows with my chakra, instructed them to attack and obstruct the vision of your clone. When your clone was blindsided, I immediately took advantage and attack.

The purpose of the technique is confusing or distracting the enemy with the crows and then by ambushing them from an opening area of attack. Not very detail, but basic.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Very good. And don't forget how loud and noisy and crows are as they caw and attack my clone.
What might be the purpose of sound in a battle?

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good, and can also muffle any loud jutsus that may be coming.
(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.
Next is a famous jutsu and one of my favorites.
Start by focusing upon an image of yourself. Then form the Tiger handseal and send your chakra out your body to create a clone of yourself. Make sure it turns out solid and also, please be careful on how much chakra you give the clone.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Understood.

Its also one of my favorite techniques. It is the versatility of the technique that makes it so useful in battle and off.

RP sake: By getting a better image of myself, I walk over to a river, a meter away, to catch my reflection. Staring at the water, getting a detail look on my body structure and other material and items, allowing for a perfect image of myself in my head. When focusing on that image, I performed the "Sheep" hand-seal, gathering and focusing a fix amount of chakra (to form the solidify bases of the clone), to create a single clone, that appear next to me. *Poof

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

o_O Is it sheep? Or is Tiger Naruto centered. Lol.

Anyways, describe as many ways as you think as how to utilize a Shadow Clone in battle.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

LOL The Anime is Sheep; commonly used to gather chakra. However, you could be thinking Manga, but I dont know. -shrugs

Why? LOL All my secrect strategies would be revealed. O_O I'll describe one or two.

Knowledge: Allows your clone to gather information and send it back to the User. It can help in discovering enemy techniques to counter.

Tactics: For thinking "outside the box" methods when neccesary. It could range from attacking and defending.

Numbers: To overwhelm your opponent. Probably falls under tactics.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-_- I don't RP often so I don't care about your strategies. I only teach, not battle.

Alright, good points but you missed the major one. How do they affect jutsu and timing in fights?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do you now? LOL I'm kind of the same. However, just getting there. I think.

Why don't I know this things? At this point, I have no choice but to use Wiki. Guessing is not getting me anywhere anymore. -sigh

When the Shadow Clone Tehcnique is utilize, the chakra of the User is split evenly among the Clones. The clones are able to utilize all or at least all Ninjutsu from the original. They are also able to store up chakra and then disperse (convert the chakra back to the original) or help when the original is preparing to activate a jutsu. The timing of a clone(s) most be in sync with the original or coordinated perfectly to decieve the opponent when attacking.

Note: Didn't understand the question, so I winged it. I'm sure "I don't know" would have not been a good reply. LOL

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, a bit of battle training here.
I'm sure you know that battles allow you exactly three jutsus to be used. Depending on the jutsu and what happens in it, they normally follow a timeframe, where your used jutsu would match up the enemy's.
Example:
Your jutsu 1 = Enemy's Jutsu 1
Your jutsu 2 = Enemy's Jutsu 2

With a Shadow Clone, you can do:
Your Jutsu 1 + 2 + 3 = Enemy's Jutsu 1

Do you get it?

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well said. I'm sure you can utilize this jutsu to your likings.
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
Once again, recall how you did the Kage Bunshin technique.
However, when you summon this next clone, focus all the chakra into the center of it to give it an explosive quality.

Tell me how you can utilize such clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.