[Nin] Ninjustu is essential for progression, gentleman.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for my absence.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user does a sequence of 4 hand seals (Tiger → Rat → Bird → Snake) or slams his hand on the ground or surface. Using his chakra, he is able to stream a multitude of paper tags through the ground and use his chakra to keep them hidden from sight. As they stream towards the target, they are undistinguishable from the ground, seamlessly merged with it. Nearing the target, they rise from the ground, "crawling" up the target. As they wrap themselves in lairs around the target, the user can choose when to detonate them, making a quicker, weaker detonation or waiting for more paper tags to pile in the target and adding more damage.

*As I'm briefly informed on the basic tactics of the tech, I listen to my sensei and begin to perform it, after I take a steady and deep breath several times I move to the tech immediatly, I peform the required hand seals which are Tiger → Rat → Bird → Snake and slam my both hands forcefully to the ground, I stream a number of paper bombs on the ground, and use my chakra to keep them occluded to the opponents eyes. As they reach nathan clone, they wrap over his legs, engulfing the clone in the explosion.

How to use it in battle

It's a very deceiving and a smart trick to be used on the enemy, I can use this tehcnique on mu enemy in certian ways, Placing my hands on the ground directly infornt of my enemy seems like a dead give away imo, since he might suspect, something is off. Using it while using distraction methods like clones make it ideal in those circumstances.

Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.

*After I begin performing my previous tech, I rush to the next one. After looking at how my sensei intructs me on the basis of the tech, I proceed to slam my hand onto the ground which causes three large rashomen gates to arise, which can be used to block certian attacks.

How to use it in battle

It's a great tech to be used to fend off attacks rather quickly and efficiently, with that said, it can only block upto A rank techs which is NOT bad, at all. So I can use to to block certain, element based or whatnot upto A rank if I'm in a tight situation.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. No dramas.

(Sōshōryū Seichuu) - Rising Twin Dragons Control
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is similar to the normal Twin Rising Dragons, but is an upgraded version. The user doesn't have to hold onto the weapons; they can just send them flying only with a movement of thier hand, which makes the weapons a lot faster. Also, with this new version, The user includes exploding tags in the spread in order to make the technique more effective.

Like it's parent technique; but with this one you don't have to hold the weapons, you can just throw the weapons and control them using hand movement, which in short make the weapons faster, on each weapon also each of the weapons have exploding tags on them.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 60
Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

With this one, I want you to grab out a scroll and throw it above my clone, from there use your chakra aiming it at the scroll to summon hundreds of weapons, all different from it. They will rain down, so fast they look like white streaks, pretty good technique though.