[Nin] Ninjustu is essential for progression, gentleman.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Per-formation

As I'm taught the basic description from Nathan sensei I inherit the knowledge what he teaches me, a then stand out, stretching my legs and shifting them wide apart from each other, and take out some shurikans from my backpack, and attach five of them with a string, and then to my fingers, throwing them to towards your clone, as they rush at fast speeds to your clone, the clone evades them by moving strafing, to the left, I then tilt and form movements from my fingers altering their initial trajectory, changing their Orginal course and shifting them to the left in the direct postion the clone moved, the shurikans move and strike your clone, two of them hit your clone one above the shoulder, the second shukrikan piercing the left leg.

How to use it in battle​

Well, the ability to alter the shurikans movement is pretty skillful and a handy method of hitting the opponent accurately, the most thinkable method for this, I can throw the shukrikan towards my opponent, the enemy might assume since they're shurikans they will travel straight forwards and will strafe, either to the left or right, if he does that I can shift their course, immediately surprising him and hitting him, which is great to catch him off guard during that point since he might've have thought he evaded them but in actuality, they're coming straight for him. The shurikan method itself is pretty good to cause the enemy to loose focus on concentration, since most jutsus require concentration and focus to remain intact and usable.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C-rank time!

(Fuda Kakusu no Jutsu) Tag Hidding Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5 (per tag)
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will use his chakra to hide a paper tag inside an inanimate object, like the ground or a wall. The tag can be a sealing tag or an explosive tag. The technique can be used to hide more than one tag per use if the user spends more chakra. Hidden tags can be detected by doujutsu or expert sensory ninjas.

With this one, I want you to grab out one paper tag from there I want you to place it into the ground below, you do this by using your chakra to separate the ground and place the tag in the ground, then yeah. When my clone walks over it, the stepping over it should cause it to go off, blowing my clones foot right off.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

This one, I want you to grab out a large amount of ninja tools from your pouch then I want you to jump in the air spinning around as you do, then from there throwing a lot of weapons all over the place.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yay I'm so happy lol.

First jutsu

As I'm explained by Nathan Senpai on the tech, I proceed to walk to the midst of the field, I then take out an explosive tag from within my kit, I then manipulate the chakra within my body and sending it out towards the ground and splitting it and placing the tag fixing it in the ground, such a way it reminds unoticable to the naked eye (of course) I then taunt your clone,and make him approach me, as he proceeds to walk over the tag, it goes off and blows of his foot, the clone disperses.

How to use it battle

I think it's great for using sneak attacks lol, by placing the tag on the ground, I can do this mulitple times covering the area, as soon as the opponent makes his way, the tag goes of causing a lot of damage and rendering his mobility crippled, he won't be able to move freely which allows me to finish him off, the tags can also be placed on the battlefield correspondingly to effect how and where the enemy will move and land on making the tags go off. Since the tags aren't actually that notable, it's harder for the enemy to predict.

Second Jutsu

As I'm done performing the first tech I listen closely to the next one and walk across the battlefield away from Nathan sensei, as well, relaxing my body muscles, and takes a deep breath, I proceed to jump in the air and grab a large amount of ninja tools conjunctionally from my pouch and spin around throwing them, the cover and spread across the wide area of the training ground.

how to use it in battle

This one is rather simple, the best way I can go up and spin the Kunai, barraging them around the area hitting him, it's pretty effective against enemies focused on a jutsu, or in the middle of hand seal sequence since with this he'd be forced to move onto another tech, but considering that I don't see how this is effective, there are variety of ways to counter the kunais rather sufficiently.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't usually do this, but these techniques are all pretty much the same.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Type: Offensive
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

Grab out a scroll and start spinning yourself while holding the scroll, spiked metal balls will come from the scroll, hitting anyone near you. Short range only.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

Now these one, place the two scrolls on the ground under the enemy; these scrolls with summon a bunch of weapons, they will attack the target sending him into the air, then chains will come out of the scrolls and grab the targets legs, slamming him back onto the ground.

(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Range: Short - Mid
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

Now with this one, get out another scroll and wave it in a circle, it'll turn into a giant hammer with chain, with a metal ball at the end, you will crush my clone with it, once the attack is complete the hammer turns back into the scroll.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu

As following brief instructions I move onto the next set of techs and get ready to perform them after walking away from Nathan sensei to the middle of the battlefield towards Nathan's clone making in short range, I can feel my body exposed to the shining sun and the breeze blowing against my body, I make visual contact with your clone, as he stand there I can feel the urge to make his demise, relaxing my muscles and revealing out a scroll slowly and steadily, I spin around with the scroll, which causes multiple spike balls to emerge and spin around and many of them strike and hit your clone. Causing it to disperse.

How to use it in battle

Well considering the range the user himself can be vulnerable to attacks from the enemy as well, despite him knowing so I must he weary of the upcoming consequences. Also, if performed correctly I can use this jutsu rather quickly with little effort, being in close range might be a disadvantage to the nemesis as well, so dodging and predicting all the spikes simaltanously within short range would be rather difficult for him, and the chances that the spikes will hit him are more or less obvious, it's good for sudden attacks and essential, could also be used conjunctionally with taijutsu combos.

Second Jutsu

As I'm finished doing the first tech, Nathan sensei summons up another clone for me to attack, as I walk up making in close range with the clone, I quickly get to the performing the tech, I roll out two scrolls underneath my enemy which causes mulitple weapons to emerge and send the clone above in mid air, further on, two chains spurge put from the scrolls grabbing the clone from both of his legs and smashing him onto the ground.

How to use it in battle

Again, close ranged, but nevertheless quick and agile to execute, meaning once the scroll is under the enemy, the pace at which the weapons emerge beneath him are pretty quick and sufficient, giving him little to no time to counter attack during the process which can prove to be pretty vial and essential. Great way to render the opponent useless from his mobility while the chains grab him in air, he'd be pretty much helpless. So I can use that to my advantage and finish him off during or after the process.

Third Jutsu

After being a little exhausted due to performing the last two techs and playing with Nathan's clones (lol) Nathan's summons and makes another clone, yet another tech to be performed, I then walk Upto the clone which Nathan just created for me to practise my jutsu on, I then emerge a scroll outta nowhere and wave it in a circle which proceeds to turn into a giant hammer with a metal chain attached to it and a metal ball at the end, I swing it around with all my remaining might and struck the giant hammer on the clone skull, crushing it.

-The head cracks open and the blood stains the whole damn grass. Dats funky!

how to use it battle

This is great to use against taijutsu users, closing in taijutsu users and I can swing the hammer and smash the living shit out of him while he's making his approach, it's great to be used along with taijutsu and other techs to hit him, like series of taijutsu maneuvers and ending the last combo by hitting him with my "lol" hammer, causing vital damage, the ball is pretty heavy and big so I'm sure it'll hurt him critically if I strike him where the sun don't shine. It's also great to be used along with other techs like the previous ninjutsu I've learned to limit his view, by binding him and so on, the the chances it'll hit him will increase, and the range isn't all that bad

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

I want you to grab out a scroll and slam your hand on it, releasing countless amount of kunai, each one of these kunai will have string attached to them, allowing you to control them, I then want you to send all the kunai at once towards my clone.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.

Another scroll based technique, slam your hand on the scroll to summon a long chain that will wrap around my clone, when my clone it tapped by the chain, I want you to get another scroll out and summon a large amount of weapons at my clone.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu​

As I'm enlightened on the tech, I take a deep breath and "poof" Nathan sensei summons a clone for me to peform and practise my next tech which I proceed to do, after exhaling slowly I reveal a large scroll placing it on the ground right before my feat below, opening it, and begin to slam my hand on it, summoning mulitple kunais having strings tied to them which will allow me to manipulate and alter their Inital velocity and trajectory, as I send the kunais to your clone he moves away, I guide the kunais straight towards my opponent and hit him, causing him damage and following with the clone being dispersed.

How to use it battle

Well overall a good tech, with yeah, a little sluggish on the range as I might point out, including the ability to unfold the scroll and follow the procedure in such vulrnable situation is pretty riduclous, unless I have my enemies movement or some sort to prevent them from moving or such to be concealed, then this jutsu is pretty useful, well other then that it's pretty quick to perform disregarding the previous statement, if I can successfully manege to land in short range while the enemy is distracted, it can be essiantial, as he noticed the kunais are flying, he might dodge, so the kunais are being manipulated, so their accuracy is very well increased, allow myself to accurately pinpoint where and how I would land them on the enemy, causing him major trouble and confusion in the process.

Second Jutsu

As I'm finished peforming the previous tech I move onto the next one, after Nathan summons another clone (>_>) making it in considerable range I take out my scroll, unfold it, and slam my hand onto it summoning two large chains to bind and conceal the enemy before me, as he continues his desperate struggle to let loose, I take out another scroll and send mulitple weapons to him, which completely, upon impact, skewer and impale the target vitally.

How to use it battle

I'm pretty surprised at the range tbh, despite the chains and such '_' but even so it's and ideal tech to conceal the opponents movement, pretty much, once I have him binded, I can Quickly move onto the next step causing him severe damage upon the execution of my next move, once I've caught him in the chains it'll be rather diffuclt for the opponent to set loose or break free in such a short time frame before the next set of weapons strike which will wound him pretty badly >_>. IMO it's actually a good tech for its range To be used conjunctionally with taijutsu based techniques, after hitting him several times and stunning him, moving onto this tech would prove to he much more effective compared to just randomly spamming it by jumping in close range and launching it like a maniac.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note: Must Have a signed contract with the animal you want to summon

Simple, summon your summoning animal. How ever it allows you to do, some people have a tattoo as a medium to summon them, or gather chakra in your hands, and bite your thumb so blood comes out.

(Konbi Henge) - Combination Transformation
Chakra Cost:15
Description: The user and either there summon or a partner combine into one transformation.
Note: Must have a summoning or partner to use this jutsu.

All I want you to do is summon your summoning and use your chakra and it's chakra to combine into one transformation. I don't know why you want to use this technique though.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The summoning technique is just the basis for when you sign a contract or so.

Well we will skip the (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

But for (Konbi Henge) - Combination Transformation; I will summon a small baby duck, and let you do it that way.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so will I still have it once I learn a summoning move, to be precise, after I sign a summoning contract?

Description: The user and either there summon or a partner combine into one transformation.

After listening to my sensei closely and calmly following his instructions, Nathan summons a small baby duck right Infront of me, as DS stares towards the cab bay duck and walk toward it and bends over, as DS touches the baby duck with his left arm, calming his mind, and calling upon his chakra circulatory system, he spreads the chakra across his hand, he channels his chakra and feeling the seconds of the duck, allowing the flow of chakra to combine, and transforming it creating a large double edged sword >_>.

how to use it battle

Well particularly, i can use the transformation, and use it for basic Kenjutsu, like I did, by making a sword, I'm sorry sensei but I ain't Never gon use dis tech, like, Eva. ._.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good:

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Description: The user can take on the properties of any earthen material they touch and harden any part of there body. This jutsu also lets the user turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu. The issue with using this technique is that the user will gain all the weaknesses of the material they mimic, even if they are granted their strengths.

So there is some sand over there, I want you to touch it with you hand and by using chakra all throughout your body doing this in such a way turns your into fine grains of sand/rock, this technique can be used with another technique that'll you'll learn later one, this technique has had some abuse I'm aware of it, and it cannot be used to dodge an attack, so if someone uses a lighting technique and you use this, you will die. Another thing to this technique you don't have to turn into fine grains of rock, if you touch earth you can also harden any part of your body to that said material.

(Kao Utsushi no Jutsu) - Face Copy Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to take on the body of their target. They must remain close to the one they want to copy for a short period of time. Their body will then shape and contort to resemble the target. The copy is said to be so good that even family members of the target cannot tell they are a fake. The user will even take on the smell of the original. Unfortunately, the user does not copy the targets jutsu, leaving them with only their original skills. Practitioners of this jutsu are also skilled in quickly taking on the mannerisms of the original person and playing up the character traits of their target. Through a regular Henge in combination, they can copy the clothing of the opponent. Their appearance will eventually change back to their original form after several days.

Now this technique allow you to change the form of someone, but the one thing with this, you have to remain close to the person you want to transform into, for a short period of time, you take on their form, there smell, but you do not gain their powers.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
perfrom it

As Nathan explains the next tech, I closely follow it, as DS learns the techs basic concept, he walks towards the middle of the battlefield, and reaching a place which has fine sand, after DS closely inspects the send whilst bending down, after he calls upon his chakra system, DS spreads it towards his hand and manipulates it into the find sand, and transform into the said sand, gaining it's properties and abilites.

how will I use it battle

Well taking on the core properties of the jutsu can be quite essential, I mean, if being hideous, the ability to turn into sand is great to attack and suprise the enemy, also if there are rock nearby, I can use it's element to strengthen a specific part of my body to defend against fine attacks, mainly taijutsu oriented, or stopping small incoming projectiles, disregarding the the limitations, it's quite essential, other then the fact it's abused which I can comprehend, why. It's great of mimicking a certain, um, of earthen materials, for many variable uses. Which is pretty great for battle uses. As earth material like sand and such to evade certain small projectiles like incoming kunais and shurikans. And Kenjutsu attacks, possibly.

Perfrom It

As soonas DS finshses the previous tech, he moves onto the next one, DS relaxes and clams all of muscles in his body and moving on to perfrom the next jutsu, as I get close to Nathan's clone (I guess >_>) he stands there, for a moment stating at him with cold bloodlusted eyes, after he places his hand on him, he completely takes on the appreance of Nathan, his clothing, body structure and so on, being completely identical to him.

How to use it in battle

No ones gonna use this battle as far as I can tell, well certainly this jutsu makes a great asset for infiltration of villages and missions if I can touch the the specific enemy.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!

(Soushouryuu) - Twin Rising Dragons
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

This, I want you to grab out two scrolls and place them on the ground, then form some seals, this will cause the two scrolls to rise into the air and begin to swirl around you, you will then launch yourself into the air in the middle of the scrolls, from there the scrolls will summon a huge amount of weapons, every weapon has a wire attach to them, so if the first round misses you can control to swing around and strike your target again.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

With this one, I want you to grab out two kunai, then by sending your chakra into the kunai, I want you to place them in the air, using your chakra to make them hover. From there you are able to simply send the kunai flying towards my clone. Pretty unused technique, I need to use this more.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform It

As Nathan explains and lays out the next batch of techs for me to perfrom, as usual, DS takes a few steps and walks away from Nathan, while suddenly stopping upon his will. He takes out two scrolls and places them on the ground forming some seals the scrolls then rise into the air and swirl around me, after knowing that I Jump into mid air between the two scrolls, the scrolls summon a mass of weapons attached to a string, I move and guide the strings with the top of my fingers, sending the weapons to the enemy, to my suprise the first one misses, evantually, I guide the second round immediately, which strike him, and the weapons impale him in certain parts of his body, wounding him critically.

how To use it in battle

A handy tech at times, downfall is it's relatively time consuming, I mean I don't see why the enemy would just let me sit there and take out two scrolls, make hand seals, jump in the air, a little too predicable, but other then that it's quite good, the strings can allow me to manipulate the weapons correctly, and the amount of weapons sent makes it hard to dodge, but even by some measures he manages to pull it off, there's always a second wave incoming, which will give him a great deal of hardship, I can use this tech to stab my enemy in the legs rendering his ability to move, useless. And them quickly move onto the offence.

Perfrom it

After I'm done perfroming the first tech, I move onto this one, after I put my left hand into my nin tool puch it grab out two kunais, and channel my chakra into both of them, and using my chakra, while remaining focused I use my hand to levitate the kunais, and moving my hand straight forward, guiding them to the clone accurately and wounding him. The both kunais, one hitting him in his knee, the second above his shoulder, the clone disperses.

how to use It in battle

Well with this tech, I can use a lot of weapons at my disposal and launch them towards my enemy, it's actually a pretty simple and fairly generic tech, but even so, it's quite useful since you're controlling the said Kunai, which allows for accurate precision. And launching all the weapons at once can prove critical. This is a good tech to be used, while my enemy is focused, in the midst of hand seal sequences, or concentrating on a tech to keep it stable.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.

(Ninpo: Jibaku Fuda: Kassei) - Ninja Art: Exploding Tag: Activate
Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

I don't know why it is saying distant bomb tag, when the range is short, so I see this technique as a rather pointless technique. But anyway, I want you to throw a bomb tag at my short range clone, and then by sending your chakra into the tag, it will blow up and take my clone along with it.

(Ninpo: Bōseki Enbu no mai) - Ninja Art: Spinning Walts Dance
Description: The user will jump into the air and begin spinning around rapidly whislt releasing a continous amount of kunai converging in all directions around them.

This is rather simple, grab out as many kunai as your hands can handle, then jump up into the air, as you jump do it so you start to spin round and round, then release the kunai as you spin, releasing a barrage of kunai, as you keep spinning keep grabbing out more and more to continue the assault.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu

As Nathan completes his instructions and gives me the next batch of techs to practice and Perform, I walk away from Nathan, like always, after reaching a specific point I stop, and Nathan summons a clone for me to attack, i look back, and walk upto the clone again, standing at least 4 metres from each other, as the wind blows across our sexy faces, I put my left hand and take out a bomb tag, while giving a an evil smirk, a throw it towards your clone, utilising my chakra and manipulating it towards the bomb tag, I make it explode as soon as it makes in a legible range, enough distance which makes it out of his reach. He gets dispersed.

How to use it in battle

This tech isn't that bad, well the only problem is "distant bomb tag" lol? But anyways, it's a good asset to be used against taijutsu berserkers, simply put, an enemy making a move and this can send him to his grave, it can also be used in combination to remain on the offensive, the best idea is to distract the enemy before using this tech, as it can be more useful in that period, and making him dodge, counter with another tech, will be very unlikely for him which is good. Also it can be used to interrupt hand seal sequences, jutsu disruption, like many techs to make the enemy loose focus of himself if I can make it on close range without getting toast...

Second Jutsu

As I'm done performing the first tech, I move out, maintain a stance, and jump in mid air, as I'm in mid air I gather up a lot of kunais in both of my hands and start spinning around barraging them across the training ground, I keep taking out more as I go and continue the said assault, while the training ground is covered with iron.

How to use it in battle

I don't know why I'd use this, as there are countless defence mechanism which can viably counter this tech and pretty essentially, without discomfort, but even so, the most discreet way to use it is either on an opponent who isn't aware of the fact the jutsu is being directed, or using a clone to use this (if I can) from behind or other angles, being in that situation will make it rather less predicate, and give more chances to strike him, it's useful as it can damage the opponent pretty badly, as the kunais are being barraged, many will hit him, and he'll be very unlikely to move due to the severity of the injuries caused by the kunais.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

& "distant bomb tag" - When the range is short, yeah logical...

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

With this one, it's rather more used for NW, so I want you to release your chakra in such a way that it is able to create a larger version of yourself in the sky, it is not a hard copy of yourself, similar to the Haze clone technique, but this technique is more used to simply send a message.

(Rakka Kibaku Fuda) - Falling Paper Bomb
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy. The user will then make the confrontation hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

I want you to gather three paper bombs from your pouch, that are connected to kunai, I want you to throw the kunai above my clone, the paper bombs attached to the kunai will act like parachutes of sorts, once you make the hand seal, the paper bombs will explode, you can do that any any given time/

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu

As Nathan explains the tech like always, I closely stand by and listen verily to his instructions on the tech, as he's done he hands out two techs for me to Perform, like his daily routine, dark Schneider begins to walk away from Nathan and suddenly stops as he achieves a certain distance, he begins to inhale slowly, and then exhaling, rhythmically. Calming himself and erasing his mind of all obscurities, he then gathers a considerable amount of chakra and manipulates it towards the air above him, and create a larger copy of him self for diversionary purposes or to send a message to an ally.

How to use it in battle

Well with planning, it's a good to be used during invasions or wars to attract or send a message to an ally which serves a great purpose in that field, other then that, if I can shake the enemy of my back I can use it as a diversion, and can attack him thus during the period of distraction, well doing so would be pretty predictable, but I'll just hope my enemy is stupid enough to be led by the diversion. So I can attack him or come up with a strategy to harm him. But yeah, we can see this tech is not well suited, battle oriented. As I do not see the point of using this tech in an open ground as that is just not...necessary.

Second Jutsu​

As I'm done performing the first given tech, I move onto the next one, Nathan creates a clone which I proceed to walk upto, as I make it in mid range of the clone, I put my left hand in my pouch and summon three kunais attached to an explosive tag, which I willingly throw it across the clone, the act like parachutes, as the clone watches the kunais, I make the confrontation hand seals and make the three kunais explode at once, forcing the clone to disperse.

How to use it in battle

The tech is pretty good as it has a good range and all, using this tech head on won't be a good idea in my opinion, so using it with the help of diversionary methods or otherwise it can prove it's usefulness. It's fast as well, I can send the Kunai to take out multiple clones at once, or stop in the midst of hand seal sequences, or I can use it to damage him critically while using a clone of some sort to keep him occupied, then sending the Kunai and making them explode, making him pretty vulnerable in that case, allowing me to stay on the offence. Again, taijutsu users, it can also be used on them as well.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st: If this was used on you, how would you react/how would you counter it? WHo used this technique in the anime?

2nd: Same as the above question really. ^ + what combinations could you use this in?