Nice Theory About Madara

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I Was Thinking..If Tobi Was Uchiha Madara , How The Heck Did He Lived His Life For Years...I Mean..Come To Think Of It , Even If Uchiha Madara Is Immortal His Body Can Die..Now For My Theory..

I Think That When Uchiha Madara And 1st Hokage Fought..Uchiha Madara Was Beaten And Supposed To Die..Maybe Zetsu Helped Him..Then Both Of Them Created The Group Akatsuki..When Its About Time That The Body Of Uchiha Madara Cannot Go Living Anymore..There Goes The Madara-Obito Theory..Zetsu Was From Hidden Grass Village And The Mission Of Obito,Kakashi And Rin Was Near That Village..Maybe Zetsu Spied Over That Mission And When Obito Was Crushed By Boulders Of Rocks..Maybe Zetsu Get His Body.

Now What Happened Is That..Do You Know The Skill Of Orochimaru Fushi Tensei - Living Corpse Reincarnation..Its A Kinjutsu That Makes The User Leave His Body Then Transfer To Another Body..And Remember That Orochimaru Was A Former Akatsuki Member And Remember That He Tried To Steal Itachi's Body..

I Was Thinking That Maybe Uchiha Madara Has That Type Of Kinjutsu Or Maybe Orochimaru Helped Him..Same Way To Another..To Transfer His Soul To Obitos Body..Thus Making Him The Character Tobi Which Only Has One Sharingan..The Reason That Tobi Doesn't Have EMS Is Because..THERE IS NO MEDICAL NINJA IN THE AKATSUKI GROUP..THUS HAVING THE REASON THAT UCHIHA MADARA CANNOT TRANSFER HIS EMS TO OBITOS BODY..REMEMBER THAT ONLY A MEDICAL NINJA CAN TRANSFER A EYE TO ANOTHER HOST..

If You Think That " How About How Itachi Transfered His Eye To Sasuke ? " NO ITACHI DID NOT TRANSFER HIS EYE..HE ONLY TRANSFERED AMATERASU ON SASUKE..AND YES THATS THE FORM OF UCHIHA SASUKE'S MANGEKYOU..HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE EMS..That Is Why In This Page Tobi Asked If Sasuke Will Have Itachi's Eye

Im Still Thinking Of The Theory Why Kisame Calls Tobi As Mizukage..

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I Was Thinking..If Tobi Was Uchiha Madara , How The Heck Did He Lived His Life For Years...I Mean..Come To Think Of It , Even If Uchiha Madara Is Immortal His Body Can Die..Now For My Theory..

I Think That When Uchiha Madara And 1st Hokage Fought..Uchiha Madara Was Beaten And Supposed To Die..Maybe Zetsu Helped Him..Then Both Of Them Created The Group Akatsuki..When Its About Time That The Body Of Uchiha Madara Cannot Go Living Anymore..There Goes The Madara-Obito Theory..Zetsu Was From Hidden Grass Village And The Mission Of Obito,Kakashi And Rin Was Near That Village..Maybe Zetsu Spied Over That Mission And When Obito Was Crushed By Boulders Of Rocks..Maybe Zetsu Get His Body.

Now What Happened Is That..Do You Know The Skill Of Orochimaru Fushi Tensei - Living Corpse Reincarnation..Its A Kinjutsu That Makes The User Leave His Body Then Transfer To Another Body..And Remember That Orochimaru Was A Former Akatsuki Member And Remember That He Tried To Steal Itachi's Body..

I Was Thinking That Maybe Uchiha Madara Has That Type Of Kinjutsu Or Maybe Orochimaru Helped Him..Same Way To Another..To Transfer His Soul To Obitos Body..Thus Making Him The Character Tobi Which Only Has One Sharingan..The Reason That Tobi Doesn't Have EMS Is Because..THERE IS NO MEDICAL NINJA IN THE AKATSUKI GROUP..THUS HAVING THE REASON THAT UCHIHA MADARA CANNOT TRANSFER HIS EMS TO OBITOS BODY..REMEMBER THAT ONLY A MEDICAL NINJA CAN TRANSFER A EYE TO ANOTHER HOST..

If You Think That " How About How Itachi Transfered His Eye To Sasuke ? " NO ITACHI DID NOT TRANSFER HIS EYE..HE ONLY TRANSFERED AMATERASU ON SASUKE..AND YES THATS THE FORM OF UCHIHA SASUKE'S MANGEKYOU..HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE EMS..That Is Why In This Page Tobi Asked If Sasuke Will Have Itachi's Eye

Im Still Thinking Of The Theory Why Kisame Calls Tobi As Mizukage..
how can he not have EMS if he can teleport ....

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is Having EMS Makes You Teleport? And If He Has EMS Why Not Show It? All We See Is A Sharingan..Admit It..Maybe Tobi/Madara Still Have All Of His Kind Of Jutsus..But He Doesn't Have EMS..

Having EMS Makes The Side Effect Of Being Blind Removed And Maybe Some Sort Of Things That Can Make You Stronger..There Is Many Kind Of Characters That Has Teleport..Like The Fourth Hokage Thus Having Him Called As Yellow Flash..But He Uses His Kunai To Teleport..
Rock Lee Can Also Teleport By His Blinding Speed..XD

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude he has it.......he juss doesnt flat out show it i think he even says it to........and you cant teleport w/o one....

Is Having EMS Makes You Teleport? And If He Has EMS Why Not Show It? All We See Is A Sharingan..Admit It..Maybe Tobi/Madara Still Have All Of His Kind Of Jutsus..But He Doesn't Have EMS..

Having EMS Makes The Side Effect Of Being Blind Removed And Maybe Some Sort Of Things That Can Make You Stronger..There Is Many Kind Of Characters That Has Teleport..Like The Fourth Hokage Thus Having Him Called As Yellow Flash..But He Uses His Kunai To Teleport..
Rock Lee Can Also Teleport By His Blinding Speed..XD
but that speed cant escape his bugs i mean he was clearly in those bugs......dude dont think all your lutt;e theories are right seriously......your guess is just as good as mine you DONT kno w

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea sorry but i agree with ttime madara has some kind of Dimension switching jutsu that has to be the power of his EMS his power is similar to Kakashi's MS he can do something with Dimensions
yeah exactly ...kikashis MS can do a deminsion thing just a little but madaras can actuallyt put him through it and control it

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude he has it.......he juss doesnt flat out show it i think he even says it to........and you cant teleport w/o one....

but that speed cant escape his bugs i mean he was clearly in those bugs......dude dont think all your lutt;e theories are right seriously......your guess is just as good as mine you DONT kno w
I Wasn't Competing..XD

Anyway..If Madara Has This Dimension Thing..How Did He Lose To The 1st Hokage If He Has This Dimension Thing..

But..Can You Look At This Part

Shino Said That Wasn't Teleportation..Kakashi Thinks That He Used A Space/Time Ninjutsu..

Then This...

Kakashi Thought That His Space/Time Jutsu Is More Advanced Than The Fourth Hokage..And Then Sakura Mentioned That Tobi Can Remove What Ever Part Thats Gonna Be Hit Making It Appear That Its Just Went Throught..
Just Like When Naruto Tried To Hit Rasengan On Him..It Just Past Through Him..

If Thats Really The Real Madara With His Body..If He Can Dodge All Of The Jutsu Sent On Him..Then Why Did He Lose To The 1st Hokage..Remember He Survived The Sword Slash From Sasuke..He Went Pass The Rasengan..He Went Pass Shino's Bug Attack..He Survived Like Nothing Happen When Amaterasu Was Cast On Him..He Even Blocked The Attack Single Handed By Suigetsu. But Yet This Is Just My Theory..We Still Do Know The Exact Nature Of Tobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How It Happened That It's Not Advance..Its EMS..ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN..

And Try To Look At It..He Loses To The 1st Hokage Using His EMS..I MEAN HE USED HIS BOTH EYES IN THE FIGHT..And Now He's Just Using One Eye In The Form Of Fully Activated Sharingan..

and the name of the skill that Kakashi Did Before Is The Mangekyou Implosion Technique..To begin Kakashi forms a handseal to change his normal three tomoe Sharingan into a new Mangekyou form. He then focuses on an area of his target. The surrounding area will then warp and collapse in on itself, quickly reducing the surrounding area to nothingness. The technique will transport the focused area away to another location. The technique caused a huge strain on Kakashi, utilizing a great deal of chakra. He was able to use the technique twice in succession and then revert back to three tomoe.

Maybe Tobi Has Mangekyou But He Doesn't Have EMS..I Mean Kakashi Manage To Turn His Eye Into Mangekyou Form..Maybe Tobi Manage To Do That Too..

Maybe Tobi Is Just A Highly Trained Three Tomoe Sharingan User

Tomoe = Dot = Swirl

Remember That Two Tomoe Sharingan Can Track It's Opponents Movement And For Avoiding Attacks..Two Tomoe Sharingan Users Can Control Their Speed And Agility To Evade Incoming Attacks..But If You Have Three Tomoe Sharingan It Helps Alot On Those Things..

An Eye Containing Three Tomoe Will Allow The Ninja To See The Image Of An Attackers Next Move From The Slightest Tensions In Their Body..It Allows Them To Synchronize Their Movement To Strike At An Area Moments Before Their Opponent Is Even In That Spot, Essentially Allowing Them To Strike Out And Hit Their Opponent Before They're Even There.

Oh And Did You Know That A Highly Trained Three Tomoe Sharingan User Can Counter Mangekyou's Ninjutsu And Genjutsu Techinique..Like Amaterasu And Tsukoyomi

Last edited:

noyoyo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I Wasn't Competing..XD

Anyway..If Madara Has This Dimension Thing..How Did He Lose To The 1st Hokage If He Has This Dimension Thing..
You're assuming that any of the combatants that Madara fights here are even close to the first Hokage in power.

The First Hokage understood how this jutsu worked. Plus, I have little doubt Madara brought the Kyuubi to his fight with the First and the First turned it against him.

Also, I wouldn't jump to assuming he doesn't have EMS (unless he has said he doesn't have anymore somewhere...if so I didn't catch it).

It's like saying, before we knew Kakashi had Sharingan: "There is no way Kakashi has sharingan." We won't know until there is proof of it being there, or proof of it not being there.

No jutsu is without a weakness. There is no ultimate jutsu or ability. Madara's possession of this ability wouldn't change the first's ability to beat him.

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You're assuming that any of the combatants that Madara fights here are even close to the first Hokage in power.

The First Hokage understood how this jutsu worked. Plus, I have little doubt Madara brought the Kyuubi to his fight with the First and the First turned it against him.

Also, I wouldn't jump to assuming he doesn't have EMS (unless he has said he doesn't have anymore somewhere...if so I didn't catch it).

It's like saying, before we knew Kakashi had Sharingan: "There is no way Kakashi has sharingan." We won't know until there is proof of it being there, or proof of it not being there.

No jutsu is without a weakness. There is no ultimate jutsu or ability. Madara's possession of this ability wouldn't change the first's ability to beat him.
Im Not Saying That Their Power's Are Close Than The First Hokage..All Im Just Saying Is That If Madara Has That Ability..How Did He Lose To The First Hokage..I Mean He Fought The Team Of Naruto And Remember That The Team Of Naruto Has Yamato..The One With The First Hokages DNA..

Yeah Your Right About Kakashi Having The Sharingan..But When He Used The Dimension Thingy He Showed His Mangekyou..When Tobi Used To Do The Warp He Just Showed Them His Sharingan..He Did Not Make Any Handseals Like Kakashi..

sasuke dont have ems .. nor ms .
if u can remember when the amaterasu hit tobi.. sasuke eye was bleeding
thats means he dont have ems yet i think
Sasuke Now Has The Mangekyou Sharingan..And Its In Your Avatar..The Lotus Flower Sorta Star Thingy

Oh..We All Know That Kishi Both Created The Anime And The Manga..
The Voice Of Tobi Here In The Anime Version Is Very Goofy , Funny And Like A Kid..

Last edited: