• Total voters

ArizonaMan11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thing i dont want to see is if kakashi gets named the next hokeage we wont see him much. Just like tsunade we will only see him when hes giving out missions and whatnot. Very rarely will we see him in action fighting. So i hope tsunade wakes up and is restored enough to resume her duties.

Think about about when the 4th died the 3rd was retired and he stepped back up to lead the village the same cna be done here. Except you replace the 4th with Danzo leaving the village to search for kabuto being it known knowledge he used his sharingan to get the title in the 1st place he will be never allowed back in the village.

Matax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Tsunade will wake up and remain as hokage especially since the 4th war is about to start, but if she isnt capable I think kakashi for sure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree it would either be Tsunade or Kakashi since both have very good leadership skills :
- Tsunade has fought in the 3rd war and is the granddaughter of the 1st big plus there. Good leader and a very strong kunoichi herself.

-Kakashi was and Anbu squad leader. Jounin by the time he was a child and a verry good teacher.

Naruto is to much of a child and led to much by emotions. He will be the 7th or the 6th depends if Tsunade wakes up or not. And as someone said before me there is a reason for the coma and not death.

Tsunade Senju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed Guys! :>

Naruto isn't ready yet.
Danzo would probably get killed by sasuke

so, the best option is Kakashi or Tsuande.

-Tsuande i think would regain her title back and she'd be fighting Madara. (we'll she more of her as a senju, hokage, & sannin) :)) -- as someone above said, she has an expirience with the last 3rd ninja war.

- So if not, kakashi's there to get the title! :>

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi, naruto is not ready to be Hokage, i feel even though he has matured greatly he is not ready and i feel Kakashi will pick him as his successor