• Total voters

RasenShruiken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just wondering... who do you think will end up being hokage?
it's unlikely to be danzou, as he cheated during the summit.
Will Tsunade wake up? Will Kakashi be instated?
I want to know what you think

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not danzo because he sucks and everyone hates him
not tusunade because the advisors hate her and her ruling got konoha destroyed
not naruto because everyone knows he cant do anything untill he gets over sasuke plus he is stupid
kakashi because he is strong wise and smart

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi will become the hokage, and now with the 4th ninja war declared, naruto will become some kind of hero of konoha.
Basically. He's already a hero. Couple of potential hiccups. First, Tsunade might wake up because I doubt she's in a coma and not dead for a reason. Second, Naruto is a Jinchuurikii, so they may make him "Hokage" to keep him in the village like they did with Gaara initially. I wouldn't let him leave without Yamato, but that crystal broke, so who knows how well the Kyuubi is contained.

All in all, Naruto isn't ready for Hokage, so go grow, get surrender on order from the enemy to surpass your father. Kakashi can sit back and protect the crater.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically. He's already a hero. Couple of potential hiccups. First, Tsunade might wake up because I doubt she's in a coma and not dead for a reason. Second, Naruto is a Jinchuurikii, so they may make him "Hokage" to keep him in the village like they did with Gaara initially. I wouldn't let him leave without Yamato, but that crystal broke, so who knows how well the Kyuubi is contained.

All in all, Naruto isn't ready for Hokage, so go grow, get surrender on order from the enemy to surpass your father. Kakashi can sit back and protect the crater.
The Hidden Leaf Crater.xd

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL xd

anyways, i think tsunade will wake up after things with danzo progress further.. cuz he finally got some authority, but had failed to really accomplish anything.. i dont like him, but he doesn't seem like the type to just be a flop.. i think he'll get some plan going before hes taken down.. as for a 6th OFFICIAL hokage, i believe it will be kakashi.. hes got the smarts, and the fighting skills.. the only other person that i think would be smart enough to lead a village would be shikamaru's dad.. but i doubt hes in line to be hokage.. naruto's far too young and needs more experience..