Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So whats a worthwhile post?
A post that brings some insight on the game, your opinions, defence/offence. Reaction to accusation etc.

Worthless posts are saying something but just beating around the bush and not really contributing to the conversation.

Does this make anysense?
Prob the hosts are better at communicating this

Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'm getting nostalgic feelings about this quick vote, feels like the naruto game all over. Not feeling pressured to vote just yet. But got my eyes on you 2 for now.
Its not a wonder why, Im bluntly ripping off that games start tactics, it gets things done.

You should have your eyes on Elamage!

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone.

Going to refrain from posting in the following 10 hours as I'm quite drunk right now ?

Hm... That was a quite quick vote @All_Red. Care to explain where that came from? Any arguments?

No reads from me yet since not much posting has happened.

Reactions: AL_sama

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Hello everyone.

Going to refrain from posting in the following 10 hours as I'm quite drunk right now ?

Hm... That was a quite quick vote @All_Red. Care to explain where that came from? Any arguments?

No reads from me yet since not much posting has happened.
None whatsoever, its much too early to based on posts cause theres to little to know. But i get the feeling Elmage is scum.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Im going to sleep you wonderful human beings. So i will remove my vote from Elmage simply because Im afraid of waking up and finding out that my vote stayed on him even when the DP ended. I feel like some more proper investigation is needed before i lock him as my vote. Anyway, night.

Unvote: @Elmage G Ace

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im going to sleep you wonderful human beings. So i will remove my vote from Elmage simply because Im afraid of waking up and finding out that my vote stayed on him even when the DP ended. I feel like some more proper investigation is needed before i lock him as my vote. Anyway, night.

Unvote: @Elmage G Ace
I think you were on to something.

Vote: @Elmage G Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.