Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None whatsoever, its much too early to based on posts cause theres to little to know. But i get the feeling Elmage is scum.
Just curious. Statistically speaking, how often does this 'feeling' work? I encountered players who uses it in my first game, but they were mostly wrong xD

In any case, so far I see what you're trying to do... DP1 seems to be usually dull :|

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you were on to something.

Vote: @Elmage G Ace
Hey bro! First of all, how do I address you? I mean... I don't think @Rei would mind changing your username just for this game xD

OT: Really? On to something? Do you want to be a sus in DP2? Because that's what'll happen after I'm lynched

This inactivity is killing me... I'll be gone for the next 6 hours. Meetings...

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Am I too late??

@Alubama it's been long since I played with you isn't it??

The vote from @All_Red at very beginning is probably RVS. But I got a neutral read on her atm.
What is RVS?

Yes, the doctor needs to do their job.
Conspirator... You seem very... Idk... Diatant, not really saying much. But its only the furst DP what can you do.

yes it's been some time! looking forward to the answers of some people who haven't shown themselves yet
Indeed! More posting is needed, spam or content!

Ill call u bloodthirsty, incase you dont mind :)
So Bloodthirsty(BT) I like that vote, but id like to see why you think I'm on to somthing.
Just curious. Statistically speaking, how often does this 'feeling' work? I encountered players who uses it in my first game, but they were mostly wrong xD

In any case, so far I see what you're trying to do... DP1 seems to be usually dull :|
Statistically speaking, it works 100 percent of the time. ?
DP1 is always dull, but in this case I think i see a mafia, thats trying to hard to blend in....

Hey bro! First of all, how do I address you? I mean... I don't think @Rei would mind changing your username just for this game xD

OT: Really? On to something? Do you want to be a sus in DP2? Because that's what'll happen after I'm lynched

Bloodthirsty works. BT or something :)
The DP will end like 5 hours... Sooo I'll see you next DP ig

Cause I'll be on for the next 5 hours, Ill resume my vote on Elmage.

Vote Lynch: @Elmage G Ace

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is RVS?

Conspirator... You seem very... Idk... Diatant, not really saying much. But its only the furst DP what can you do.

So Bloodthirsty(BT) I like that vote, but id like to see why you think I'm on to somthing.

DP1 is always dull, but in this case I think i see a mafia, thats trying to hard to blend in....

Well, yeah, it's not like this thread has been bursting with activity as of yet. ?

Reactions: Just_Red

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I don't know if it's possible to change name without paying for premium, but if it is I will. So it's easier to adress me.

What is RVS?

I FEAST ON FLESH

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur drunk! How does it feeeeeeel
It's a funny feeling that makes you get happy and think everything is funny. The day after is not fun though.
Just reword:
None whatsoever, it's much too mearly to base a vote on posts cause theres too littlr to know. But I get yhe feeling Elmage is scum
Alright, zero arguments then.

Nothing happened to warrant a vote against anyone at this point. Is this an alliance?

I don't know if it's possible to change name without paying for premium, but if it is I will. So it's easier to adress me.
I will change your username. Check the members list, pick a username that is not already taken and send me a pm.

I will vote against the inactive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.