Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i guess its that tough task of maintaining yourself while at the same time improving.

It shouldn't be tough, as i see it. You maintain your root qualities, those attached to you very identity. Your improve your methods of getting things done, your methods of expression and recognition, as those determine your outcomes.

Unfortunately, things are so muddied and muddled up these days that this simple distinction becomes a task in itself even before you get to working on yourself. Well, whatever happens, as long as the community is well enough . . .

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i guess its that tough task of maintaining yourself while at the same time improving.

It shouldn't be tough, as i see it. You maintain your root qualities, those attached to you very identity. Your improve your methods of getting things done, your methods of expression and recognition, as those determine your outcomes.

Unfortunately, things are so muddied and muddled up these days that this simple distinction becomes a task in itself even before you get to working on yourself. Well, whatever happens, as long as the community is well enough . . .
where are you from bro??? :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.