Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what your saying is that Naruto's 3-tail extendo-arm thing wouldn't have woken up Fukusaku?
I think he's just a heavy sleeper, plus, his bedroom is like 60 feet above where Naruto is training, I doubt he would have heard it regardless of how light or heavy he sleeps.
Yes, Naruto's RS DID make a crater when he first used it, but remember, RS is wind, therefore, it has the ability to cut, if used properly.
I don't get why people say that ''That jutsu'' is something other than RS.
I mean, Naruto only has one jutsu that he's not allowed to use, that's why Jiraiya said ''That jutsu'' instead of RS, there was no reason to get specific about it, Naruto knew what he was talking about.
And like I said, if Naruto did have some kind of super powerful jutsu up his sleeve, he would have used a loooooooong time ago.
The "That Jutsu" Quote above is from looong before Naruto even knew Rasenshuriken. jiraiya said this when naruto went off to the sand villiage in the Find Gaara Saga.

Cash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This also means that the Key scroll frog that Jiraiya was holding onto, doesn't affect his ability to use "that jutsu." Otherwise, why would Jiraiya tell him not to use it, if he is the only person that can use the Key.

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how many times I have to say this: The RasenShuriken is a Kenjutsu, therefore, it was banned form use by Godaime Hokage, much like how the Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu was banned and sealed away in the scroll by Shodaime Hokage, until Naruto got a hold of it, of course.
If someone where to see him use it, he could be punished to the fullest extent by Godaime.
Got it?
Also, you don't need to be completely still to maintain Sage Mode, you just need to be still to activate it.
Once you activate it, you can move around as you see fit.
good points n those manga pages r not related. Jiraiya told him that before team 7 set off to help gaara. When naruto is in hermit mode he has a huge supply of chakra available to him n its 100% safe, when activated unlike the kyubi's chakra that can eventually hurt him. I think he using hermit mode to perfect RS. Maybe he now knows how to wind release the RS due the supply of more chakra n controll over it, in this way RS wont be a double edge kind of jutsu. The pictures on the manga back it up , those massive trees were cut in half like the way a huge shuriken would do to them if it were thrown.

uzmarvel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well hey if it was RS then why would he not want anyone to see him.

i think at the very least its something new...
of course it's new but with much more improvements. Do you want others see you if you improve sth already done. NO, of course. He means, it's improved form of RS.

And it can be also some other jutsu but definitely related to Wind. He has wind element.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not RS.It takes 3 Narutos to create the RS. One to create the shape, another to add chakra and another to add wind chakra. Sage training has done nothing help him control his chakra other than to find a balance between Natural chakra and his own chakra. So he would still need two clones to do the RS. He's probably working on "that jutsu".
The only way it could be RS without the clones is if he mastered Flying Thunder God as well. He would use Flying Thunder to get close(without the seal on the kunai) hit with the RS and use Flying Thunder to go back to his position without being hit by the wind chakra explosion.
That's a lot of work done in just a few days.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL @ your sig...

I Deffinitely think hes using a wind technique...
(the trees are all sliced up)
i highly doubt that its RS because of the range....
(Unless he found out a way to throw it, but even then, it would make a crater... not a clean slice...)

What i think is that Naruto Really needs to take One full day...
make 1000 clones and just practice Rasengan in one hand.....
He really needs to do that already....
i mean .... the clones thing was smart when he was a kid....
but to need 5 hands to do a rasenshuriken.... thats a bit rediculous.....

should be one makes rasengan and another adds wind....

its really just something he needs to buckle down and do...

maybe hes doing a thing like sasuke..... where sasuke used actual lightning... maybe naruto is using the actual wind as his weapon...

KASTAWAY

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand. Do you all read the same thing, i read

he is practicing by himself because, the old toad said he could only train with supervision. (the toad does not want him to lose control and become a toad)

naruto is also practicing by himself because he is trying to teach himself, and only naruto knows his true limits

i believe naruto also wants to experiment with the 9 tails when in sage mode.

Naruto is also a perfectionist he will not stop until he gets it perfect. Plus he can fight longer because of his stamina .

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "That Jutsu" Quote above is from looong before Naruto even knew Rasenshuriken. jiraiya said this when naruto went off to the sand villiage in the Find Gaara Saga.
That part was mis-translated.
It's supposed to say ''That power'', meaning the Kyuubi.
The reason he said that was because Jiraiya found out first hand how powerful and dangerous the Kyuubi is, and did not want him to use it again...

Last edited:

9tailsSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in all the translations i read he said jutsu, not power. also naruto did not know he turned into the 4 tails. he warned him twice the first par he said was not to lose his cool, that was the kyuubi part then he said not to use the jutsu new unknown

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
J-man didnt teach naruto wind

Hell J-man didnt even TELL naruto or teach naruto even about elemental recomposition, AT ALL, kakashi had to explain everything from scratch

This new jutsu is CUTTING THROUGH MOUNTAINS AND TREES, therefore it is WIND based, therefore it is NOT "THAT JUTSU"

It is a improved RS.

Hence why it damages his arm on a cellular level and sage toad says "natural chakra heals you and allows you to not take much damage" and then naruto says "maybe now i can do it"

It's RS.

And, IF it is something J-man taught him, he pulled that outa his ass in a magical way considering he knew nothing about elemental recomposition from J man and he happens to be using a wind based technique from J man.

Doubtful, impossible in fact, unless theres a story hole, and there have been a few lately, like nothing can beat mangekyou sharingan genjutsu, and then 8tails suddenly can deflect it like standard genjutsu, that was a really shitty plothole.

EDIT:Naruto no longer likes kyubii or its powers, they gave us 10 episodes of shyte filler to explain this too.

Once he hurt sakura being in kyubii mode he hated himself, and no longer wants to go kyubii, so hes not going to "experiment" with the 9tails when last time he couldnt control it, narutos dumb but he at least cares for others safety and would definitely not **** around with something that serious

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
J-man didnt teach naruto wind

Hell J-man didnt even TELL naruto or teach naruto even about elemental recomposition, AT ALL, kakashi had to explain everything from scratch

This new jutsu is CUTTING THROUGH MOUNTAINS AND TREES, therefore it is WIND based, therefore it is NOT "THAT JUTSU"

It is a improved RS.

Hence why it damages his arm on a cellular level and sage toad says "natural chakra heals you and allows you to not take much damage" and then naruto says "maybe now i can do it"

It's RS.

And, IF it is something J-man taught him, he pulled that outa his ass in a magical way considering he knew nothing about elemental recomposition from J man and he happens to be using a wind based technique from J man.

Doubtful, impossible in fact, unless theres a story hole, and there have been a few lately, like nothing can beat mangekyou sharingan genjutsu, and then 8tails suddenly can deflect it like standard genjutsu, that was a really shitty plothole.

EDIT:Naruto no longer likes kyubii or its powers, they gave us 10 episodes of shyte filler to explain this too.

Once he hurt sakura being in kyubii mode he hated himself, and no longer wants to go kyubii, so hes not going to "experiment" with the 9tails when last time he couldnt control it, narutos dumb but he at least cares for others safety and would definitely not **** around with something that serious
*Nod, nod*
Exactly.
Naruto would have used this so called jutsu by now, for sure, especially with all the super-powered ninja he's been facing lately.
And like you said, Jiraiya ACTUALLY said ''That power'' not ''That jutsu''
I know a lot of translations said ''That jutsu'' but trust me, it has been mistranslated.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in all the translations i read he said jutsu, not power. also naruto did not know he turned into the 4 tails. he warned him twice the first par he said was not to lose his cool, that was the kyuubi part then he said not to use the jutsu new unknown
And what about when he said it here???
Is this supposed to say That Power?
at first it really did make more sense to me to read it as that power.... but with this page ... i think hes talking about a jutsu...

You must be registered for see images

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what about when he said it here???
Is this supposed to say That Power?
at first it really did make more sense to me to read it as that power.... but with this page ... i think hes talking about a jutsu...

You must be registered for see images
Ok, let me clear this up...
What I think he's talking about is RS, or Rasengan.
The one jutsu Minato never had a chance to finish was Rasengan, because he never had a chance to add his own element into it.
You gotta remember, what's in that key is the ''Yin'' side of the Kyuubi chakra, so maybe if you add Yin chakra into the Rasengan, it can improved, or made stronger?
I don't really know, but what's in that scroll is not any secret jutsu Jiraiya taught Naruto, as Naruto has no knowledge of this key.
Like I said, I think ''Power'' and ''Jutsu'' are commonly mistranslated in Naruto...

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, let me clear this up...
What I think he's talking about is RS, or Rasengan.
The one jutsu Minato never had a chance to finish was Rasengan, because he never had a chance to add his own element into it.
You gotta remember, what's in that key is the ''Yin'' side of the Kyuubi chakra, so maybe if you add Yin chakra into the Rasengan, it can improved, or made stronger?
I don't really know, but what's in that scroll is not any secret jutsu Jiraiya taught Naruto, as Naruto has no knowledge of this key.
Like I said, I think ''Power'' and ''Jutsu'' are commonly mistranslated in Naruto...
well... I HIGHLY doubt that hes talking about Rasengan here.... because what would naruto need the key for.... if he almost has it completed already....
by saying that Yondaime left this key so that naruto could finish that jutsu....
He is deffinitely not talking about Rasengan...

also to clarify... its not that Yondaime never got a chance to add his own element...
its that he was simply UNABLE to do so....
it was a hurdle he never overcame...
im sure he probably tried it countless times, only to be met with frustration...

Also to clarify... the Yin chakra was sealed into the death god's belly forever....
The Yang Placed into naruto...
there is no Yin chakra in that scroll....

just because Naruto doesnt know about the key doesnt mean that it doesnt have some jutsu that jiraiya taught him.... (I dont think it does anyway)

But you also contradict yourself here because it was Jiraiya who taught Naruto the Rasengan in the first place...

well lets see ... its called a "KEY" i think its either for finishing the sealing jutsu.... for naruto.... or taking it off completely once naruto can control it...

woo... long post...