Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Aren't any of you guys like dying from suspense.... I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS....... maybe Naruto is practicing it in sage mode... maybe it has something to do with controlling the kyuubi.... thats why he cant let anyone see him... cuz they would freak out... thatd be sick....

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Aren't any of you guys like dying from suspense.... I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS....... maybe Naruto is practicing it in sage mode... maybe it has something to do with controlling the kyuubi.... thats why he cant let anyone see him... cuz they would freak out... thatd be sick....

i just noticed something completly odd u have to stand Perfectly Still to use Sage mode correct,or was the Hermit mode...anyway how is Naruto Using "that Jutsu" and Sage Mode While Moving?

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well hey if it was RS then why would he not want anyone to see him.

i think at the very least its something new...
I don't know how many times I have to say this: The RasenShuriken is a Kenjutsu, therefore, it was banned form use by Godaime Hokage, much like how the Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu was banned and sealed away in the scroll by Shodaime Hokage, until Naruto got a hold of it, of course.
If someone where to see him use it, he could be punished to the fullest extent by Godaime.
Got it?
Also, you don't need to be completely still to maintain Sage Mode, you just need to be still to activate it.
Once you activate it, you can move around as you see fit.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well... no... its in order to get into sage mode he has to be perfectly still....

remember when he fell off the tree he was still in sage mode
and didnt get hurt

if im wrong than maybe he has clones stay still for him... lol cuz he uses them for everything else anyway....
come to think of it thats a great way to allay the risk of sage mode (although a bit risky)

make a ton of clones... all stay still or distract the opponent while one stays still... sage mode gives you so much chakra anyway i think it would make up for it...

Naruto hopefully learned jiraiya's sneaky techniques like hiding in toad or transparent escape technique.

maybe hes trying to infuse the Rasengan with Sage Chakra....
like a sage rasengan....

because the Rasenshuriken is a double edged sword...

Maybe hes trying to find a way to throw the rasenshuriken make it a long to mid range attack...

idk...im just ranting ideas at this point...

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it ain't rs cause of he developed that jutsu after jman sayed don't use "that jutsu" and it can't be learning to be better with sage mode, although that wouldn't be a bad Idea cause he started learning that after the fact, I think it has

1)something to do with kyuubi
2)A super slicing manipulation chakra technique that is long ranged and powerfull hence it is forbidden
3)some sort of combination.

shaolinchad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want you guys to think about this........The one Naruto body that holds the RS. what is he doing?...........He's standing still..........Meaning he could use that time to gather natural energy and make his RS stronger.
I also want you to think back about this as well.........
Remember when Naruto shot his RS straight up in the air..........Who's to say he can't send it through those trees(mountains* whatever they were).:no_ignore:

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if it has nothing to do with sage mode why was he practicing it secretly in sagemode?

he had garaa like dark circles.
He's combining that "jutsu" with Sage Mode. Henceforth the reason how he was able to roundhouse mountains all the way back to the 16th century.

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok
1- In order to use sage mode you have to be perfectly still to activate it. Then you can move fight and whatever for a while before you start to run out and have to go be still and gather more. (thats why old pa toad is going to fuse onto his shoulder and gather Nature chakra constantly for him).
2-As to what that jutsu I'm not sure. In the first pic we see it the one tree is split down the middle, and then in another the same trree and others are split in half. THe RS exploded and made a crater so I'm not so convinced it's that. But I'm not sure what else it could be so...

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how many times I have to say this: The RasenShuriken is a Kenjutsu, therefore, it was banned form use by Godaime Hokage, much like how the Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu was banned and sealed away in the scroll by Shodaime Hokage, until Naruto got a hold of it, of course.
If someone where to see him use it, he could be punished to the fullest extent by Godaime.
Got it?
Also, you don't need to be completely still to maintain Sage Mode, you just need to be still to activate it.
Once you activate it, you can move around as you see fit.
I don't think Tsunade would mind him using RasenShuriken right about now. :D

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto were to use Rasenshuriken ANYWHERE around Strange Tree Mountain, it would have woken up Fukasaku.. that's what I believe. I hope Naruto was just practicing his form in 1-3 tails Kyuubi mode. Remember he can use the Kyuubi's chakra to extend his limbs so that's where the slicing could have came from.

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto were to use Rasenshuriken ANYWHERE around Strange Tree Mountain, it would have woken up Fukasaku.. that's what I believe. I hope Naruto was just practicing his form in 1-3 tails Kyuubi mode. Remember he can use the Kyuubi's chakra to extend his limbs so that's where the slicing could have came from.
So what your saying is that Naruto's 3-tail extendo-arm thing wouldn't have woken up Fukusaku?
I think he's just a heavy sleeper, plus, his bedroom is like 60 feet above where Naruto is training, I doubt he would have heard it regardless of how light or heavy he sleeps.
Yes, Naruto's RS DID make a crater when he first used it, but remember, RS is wind, therefore, it has the ability to cut, if used properly.
I don't get why people say that ''That jutsu'' is something other than RS.
I mean, Naruto only has one jutsu that he's not allowed to use, that's why Jiraiya said ''That jutsu'' instead of RS, there was no reason to get specific about it, Naruto knew what he was talking about.
And like I said, if Naruto did have some kind of super powerful jutsu up his sleeve, he would have used a loooooooong time ago.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why people say that ''That jutsu'' is something other than RS.
I mean, Naruto only has one jutsu that he's not allowed to use, that's why Jiraiya said ''That jutsu'' instead of RS, there was no reason to get specific about it, Naruto knew what he was talking about.
Don't confuse the technique Jiraya told Naruto not to use with RasenShuriken. They are 2 completely different techniques, for sure.

RasenShuriken is not just wind. Wind is just wind. RasenShuriken is a wind BOMB, so no matter how properly used it's going to explode in the end.

I am saying that Naruto's 3-tail extendo-arm thing (or just 1 tail) would make much less ruckus.