Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"On second thought, why dont we wait to have this fight some other time, i have some place i need to be, until next time, Sokka" Pride then disappears into the horizon.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
A switch flicked in her brain, a picture flashing before her eyes. She knew of the man, had seen him around, but know where he was? She did not. She sighed, her unknowing of the mans location would surely make this conversation longer than she cared for... But what could she do? She was many things, but a liar? Heh.

"I know him. Last I heard he was headed to Konoha to deal with something from his past. I couldn't tell you more than that however, I hope that helps."

She slides down in her chair, withdrawing her body into the shadowy darkness that the corner of the room provides. Although, she can never truly conceal herself... Her eyes could sparkle even inside a black hole.
Finally getting an answer, Jio winked at the girl and gave off a feint smile.

Konoha you say? Hmm that's quite inconvenient. I hear konoha is under new control, and the guy isn't too fond of visitors... How about you show me where you claim he went? I could use a little company.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally getting an answer, Jio winked at the girl and gave off a feint smile.

Konoha you say? Hmm that's quite inconvenient. I hear konoha is under new control, and the guy isn't too fond of visitors... How about you show me where you claim he went? I could use a little company.
Her voice changes, her mannerisms become the opposite of what they had used to be. She quickly rises to her feet and slides around the table before heading toward the door of the women's bathroom.

"Sure, but first... I just need to pop to the ladies room."

She slides through the bathroom door and makes her way to a sink. In the mirror, she sees her eyes... So wonderous... Like something from a fairy tail. And for an adventure, she needed something to match.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Staring into her own eyes, even she misses this transformation. Her hair is shorter, but still black, a red tint lies in her fringe. She is small in stature but behind her eyes lies one with the strength of a thousand. She wears what would almost appear to be running gear, a tight cropped under the breast top and equally tight bottoms, stopping just below the knee. Her bottoms are black, her top camo, and her trainers Nike.

Lexi liked the change, this would suit her far more on an adventure than her previous appearance. This girl was free and exciting. Born to be wild.

She draws a blade from a pouch that hangs from her belt and heads back out into the main room of the tavern. As she heads toward the front door, she sends the knife flying through the air, driving it into the table in front of the man Morgana had been speaking to... Inevitably drawing his attention to her, she gestures for him to follow her before moving swiftly out the front door and waiting for him.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just outside the doors of the tavern the girl stood on her own. She held an axe in her right hand and was swinging it around the air, painting wonderous spirals in the air with the blades point. She was keen on training, always eager to find some practice space... This time, however short would prepare her far better than no practice at all.

Every now and then she would flick her eyes in the direction of the tavern door, waiting for the man from before to leave so that they could head off together. She needed to run a couple of errands beforehand, but she was sure he wouldn't mind. The whole time, she thought of nothing but the adventure, the possible endings and paths to get there... No focus on the axe, yet every swing was perfection.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The knife plunged into the table, quickly capturing Jio's attention and instinctively jerking his head in the direction of the doors where it came from. She was obviously ready, so Jio wouldn't keep her waiting any further. Grabbing the knife from the table, Jio gets up and starts towards the the door, making his exit within seconds as he swirls the knife in his hand.

As he stepped out, he merely caught sight of a thin body wrapped in a sort of running attire. The girl simply swung an Axe around in swirls with much ease, showing her finesse and skill with the bladed weapon. She seemed to be ready and so was Jio, which you could hear in his voice as he spoke.

Ahh my bad, I was stuck in a daze... So, where do we go now??

Jio stood there looking at the girl, slightly smiling and awaiting the directions to where they're headed.

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just outside the doors of the tavern the girl stood on her own. She held an axe in her right hand and was swinging it around the air, painting wonderous spirals in the air with the blades point. She was keen on training, always eager to find some practice space... This time, however short would prepare her far better than no practice at all.
Every now and then she would flick her eyes in the direction of the tavern door, waiting for the man from before to leave so that they could head off together. She needed to run a couple of errands beforehand, but she was sure he wouldn't mind. The whole time, she thought of nothing but the adventure, the possible endings and paths to get there... No focus on the axe, yet every swing was perfection.
sokka walks over to the door of the tavern,he then examines the lady before he talks can you do me a favor? sokka asks the woman,while waiting for a reply sokka blinks and activates his two tomoe sharingan.
(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking first to the man she had been speaking to prior, she gives a look as if to say 'I'll be with you shortly', as she stops swinging her axe. Once satisfied the man understood her expression she turns to the new couple, addressing the man who had spoken to her.

"Give me a reason too, because right now it'd be a lot more beneficial and not to mention far easier for me just to rest my axe in your face and be done with this conversation..."

She says as she grits her teeth in a snarl. Her axe is primed and ready by her side, she means to appear threatening but not as if she would attack without reason.

Last edited:

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking first to the man she had been speaking to prior, she gives a look as if to say 'I'll be with you shortly', as she stops swinging her axe. Once satisfied the man understood her expression she turns to the new couple, addressing the man who had spoken to her.
"Give me a reason too, because right now it'd be a lot more beneficial and not to mention far easier for me just to rest my axe in your face and be done with this conversation..."
She says as she grits her teeth in a snarl. Her axe is primed and ready by her side, she means to appear threatening but not as if she would attack without reason.
Sokka hearing the lady, lets a smile appear on his face she would be perfect for the job sokka thinks to himself,he then sighs and talks in a low tonei would repay your favour by either doing you a favour or paying you money and looks at the woman incase she wants to kill him

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sokka hearing the lady, lets a smile appear on his face she would be perfect for the job sokka thinks to himself,he then sighs and talks in a low tonei would repay your favour by either doing you a favour or paying you money and looks at the woman incase she wants to kill him
Placing her axe gently onto the dirt, she begins slowly making her way toward the man. She is silent as she moves, getting closer and closer before her nose is mere centimetres from his. It is from this position, staring straight into his eyes, that she speaks again.

"That is an empty promise. I need guarantees... Of any kind. I don't need your money... I don't need your thanks... Tell me... What is it you need done."

Just as he opens his mouth, she would place her finger against his lips to shush him. She speaks again.

"And realise this... If this opportunity does not excite me... You will not make it away from here."

Her finger moves from his lips, to her head, pointing to her brain.

"Think... If you believe I will be interested, then speak. Otherwise... I suggest you turn and leave without saying a word."

She smiles, and awaits his response.