0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O

*uses my element in my blade to throw fire wave at you*

*then throws kunais at each of your sword to break them*
U_U *sent of wave of pure chakra against ur fire wave driving through it and coming at you, then i with the other 1 i cut all ur kunai in half, then combine them to make my ultimate sword made of 6 swords,i dash at u with incredible speed that only a 3 toe sharingan can take :p and punch u in the gut , then spin kick in the ribs i hear them crack and you go flying into a boulder* U_U i will kill u if u cant activate it fully son

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U *sent of wave of pure chakra against ur fire wave driving through it and coming at you, then i with the other 1 i cut all ur kunai in half, then combine them to make my ultimate sword made of 6 swords,i dash at u with incredible speed that only a 3 toe sharingan can take :p and punch u in the gut , then spin kick in the ribs i hear them crack and you go flying into a boulder* U_U i will kill u if u cant activate it fully son
......shut up.....theres no need for rules now...you want to kill me......so ill kill you!!!!

*runs toward you and slashes a fire wave then an omega bullet at you then takes out my nomal katana and crushes into you with both swords*

*eyes start to change*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
......shut up.....theres no need for rules now...you want to kill me......so ill kill you!!!!

*runs toward you and slashes a fire wave then an omega bullet at you then takes out my nomal katana and crushes into you with both swords*

*eyes start to change*
o_O looks at ur eyes and see's 1 change into 3 toe and the other still 2 toe* getting there U_U
*enjects a sword out and takes stance like pic earlier, cuts ur wave in half with 1 sword and the bullet with other, clashes with ur with a large amount of force i hear ur bones begin to crack, i knee you in the gut the, spin kick u back and send a large number or pure chakra slashes at you * U_U

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O looks at ur eyes and see's 1 change into 3 toe and the other still 2 toe* getting there U_U
*enjects a sword out and takes stance like pic earlier, cuts ur wave in half with 1 sword and the bullet with other, clashes with ur with a large amount of force i hear ur bones begin to crack, i knee you in the gut the, spin kick u back and send a large number or pure chakra slashes at you * U_U
*shoots at the waves breaking them in halv*

*slowly gets up and stares into your eyes with an evil glare*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*stands up*

*almost falling,looks into your eyes*
*dash at you, punching you in the ribs they break and i spin kick u with full force ur activites ur full sharingan , and block it with ur other hand breaking it and ur arm. i jump back* good its down then u pass out coz u passout and both ur arms and hands and most of ur ribs are broken U_U

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
do u want me to reapir his bodii cuz i can do if u want me tooo cuz it looks that u broke quite alot of bones 6 rib bones , wrist bone both of dem, ful impact of that kick left him half dead , and crushing him while he was in the full sharingan

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dont do dat Sasuke ur dad is gonna put u in a position where u cant get out or maybe a genjutsu
he wont kill me hes my dad and im just activating my ms XD

he just had to give me a bad beating O_O

do u want me to reapir his bodii cuz i can do if u want me tooo cuz it looks that u broke quite alot of bones 6 rib bones , wrist bone both of dem, ful impact of that kick left him half dead , and crushing him while he was in the full sharingan
yes ^^

*dash at you, punching you in the ribs they break and i spin kick u with full force ur activites ur full sharingan , and block it with ur other hand breaking it and ur arm. i jump back* good its down then u pass out coz u passout and both ur arms and hands and most of ur ribs are broken U_U
you beat me ;)

Last edited:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he wont kill me hes my dad and im just activating my ms XD

he just had to give me a bad beating O_O

yes ^^

you beat me ;)
*shapphire comes to sasuke's side* Boy u gonna be ok
*she breathes in* lays ur bodii on the floor and puts hands forwards *hands start to glow bright Red the healin takes 10 minutes*

*shpphire walks up 2 nero * R u stupid u nearly killed ur own son

*haades walks towards Shapphire * Chill Girl Wats wrong wif u tday *brings her bak*

Sasuke u shouldnt have activated ur MS den otherwise ur wounds could've been serious alrite *stares at Nero * u need to bcareful *stares at sasuke*wat would ur mom say bout dis ??????

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*shapphire comes to sasuke's side* Boy u gonna be ok
*she breathes in* lays ur bodii on the floor and puts hands forwards *hands start to glow bright Red the healin takes 10 minutes*

*shpphire walks up 2 nero * R u stupid u nearly killed ur own son

*haades walks towards Shapphire * Chill Girl Wats wrong wif u tday *brings her bak*

Sasuke u shouldnt have activated ur MS den otherwise ur wounds could've been serious alrite *stares at Nero * u need to bcareful *stares at sasuke*wat would ur mom say bout dis ??????
*activates EMS grabs him and teleports him home he needs to recover from these him self so no healing >.<