0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good luck to both of you ;)

SASUKE FTW!

hehe he has a gigantic sword(Cloud XD) and you have a gun-blade(Lightning from FF13 XD)

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* my sword divide down the center and i stab it into the ground causing a shockwave which reflects you explosion away from me and sends you flying back* U_U*pulls out a second sword*
*jumps in the air before the shockwave hits me and while on top of you charges a omega high compressed bullet at you hitting downward like a meteor*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*jumps in the air before the shockwave hits me and while on top of you charges a omega high compressed bullet at you hitting downward like a meteor*
U_U*combines the 2 sword together and i slsh cutting ur bullet in half, then jump behind you and slash down with incredible force*

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*blocks ur kick if my hand, pushes my sword against ur i hear ur wrist crack, and i push even harder sending you flying back crashing into the ground*
activate you sharingan or u will die U_U
fine....*activates sharingan*

*throws 10 taged kunai around you in a circle,throw charged bullets at you,throws wire around your body to trap you* and shoots another high compressed bulletat you*

*kunais explodes*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fine....*activates sharingan*

*throws 10 taged kunai around you in a circle,throw charged bullets at you,throws wire around your body to trap you* and shoots another high compressed bulletat you*

*kunais explodes*
u only have 2 toe in both eyes >.< looks like im gunna have to get serous U_U
*ejects my sword, from my main blade cutting the wire,then i have 2 swords in both hands and spin send a wave of chakra cutting ur bullets and sending the kunai fly back.
i pull the other 4 swords of my back into the air and combine them all together and eject 1 into my other hand* like this with those swords U_U
You must be registered for see images

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u only have 2 toe in both eyes >.< looks like im gunna have to get serous U_U
*ejects my sword, from my main blade cutting the wire,then i have 2 swords in both hands and spin send a wave of chakra cutting ur bullets and sending the kunai fly back.
i pull the other 4 swords of my back into the air and combine them all together and eject 1 into my other hand* like this with those swords U_U
You must be registered for see images
O_O

*uses my element in my blade to throw fire wave at you*

*then throws kunais at each of your sword to break them*