nero vs punk

reixcsd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* nothing wrong just let me go now i am not telling these because i want to ! i want to fight with you but my power is not enough i know i am weak and it is hard to admit it but one day...*awakens his sharingan:eek: *

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* nothing wrong just let me go now i am not telling these because i want to ! i want to fight with you but my power is not enough i know i am weak and it is hard to admit it but one day...*awakens his sharingan:eek: *
*glares at you whilst activiting my EMS*

punk365

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u must calm down i lost of my own feel will it was my fight to start and to win or lose was up to me...

*glares at you whilst activiting my EMS*
deactivate the EMS

Last edited:

reixcsd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* shocked against higher lvl of sharingan user and amazed how strong it is but fell in ems genjutsu this lvl of jutsu is this man crazy he is using it on a genin like me:S*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* shocked against higher lvl of sharingan user and amazed how strong it is but fell in ems genjutsu this lvl of jutsu is this man crazy he is using it on a genin like me:S*
im not puting you into a genjutsu :p*takes arm off you bye bye :3

reixcsd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*still in little shock but awakens little dizzy but in 5 minutes ewerything seems fine punk sensei stares at me . stood up and talking about it to sensei *