punk365

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*put hand back an dpushes on the ground to backflip and runs towards u we clash blades and i spin my sword knocking both our swords go fling back and stick in the groung 2o feet behind the other and we clash with our fists*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*put hand back an dpushes on the ground to backflip and runs towards u we clash blades and i spin my sword knocking both our swords go fling back and stick in the groung 2o feet behind the other and we clash with our fists*
*as u go to clash with my sword, i side stp out of the way and knee you in the ris, and jump back and re combine them s i only have 1 sword, and loses my eyes and focus for u next attack*U_U

punk365

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*as u go to clash with my sword, i side stp out of the way and knee you in the ris, and jump back and re combine them s i only have 1 sword, and loses my eyes and focus for u next attack*U_U
U_U* as u try to kick me i through down arm to take the hit instead of my ris then i break my sword into 2 seprate swords then come at u with blades a foot*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
U_U* as u try to kick me i through down arm to take the hit instead of my ris then i break my sword into 2 seprate swords then come at u with blades a foot*
U_U*as u charge at me , i thorw my sword into the air and it splits into 6 swords i then jump up intot the air using lightin fast movements grabs each sword and sleahes you across ur body, and combine it to 1 sword, u get slashed 6 times all together 2 on the back,1 on ur chest, 1 on ur arm and 1 on ur leg and 1 straight down the centre of ur body*

punk365

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
U_U*as u charge at me , i thorw my sword into the air and it splits into 6 swords i then jump up intot the air using lightin fast movements grabs each sword and sleahes you across ur body, and combine it to 1 sword, u get slashed 6 times all together 2 on the back,1 on ur chest, 1 on ur arm and 1 on ur leg and 1 straight down the centre of ur body*
*i block the one straight down my body and the one on my leg,I throw my blades into the air they split into 4 i charge no blade in hand and jump over then the 4 blades attack, one on the right arm,. one on the left arm, one on the left leg, and one straight down ur back*

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*i block the one straight down my body and the one on my leg,I throw my blades into the air they split into 4 i charge no blade in hand and jump over then the 4 blades attack, one on the right arm,. one on the left arm, one on the left leg, and one straight down ur back*
O_O dude ive stabbed you in the foot earlier, then u only blocked 2 of my slashes,one straight down and on the leg so u still have.
so that means you have to deep slashes on ur back, 1 on the chest and 1 on ur ur whilst u have a stab wound on ur foot, ur in no condition to fight U_U ur like bleeding to death U_U

punk365

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
O_O dude ive stabbed you in the foot earlier, then u only blocked 2 of my slashes,one straight down and on the leg so u still have.
so that means you have to deep slashes on ur back, 1 on the chest and 1 on ur ur whilst u have a stab wound on ur foot, ur in no condition to fight U_U ur like bleeding to death U_U
i care not about wounds they r only flesh wounds is all i fight until i die.....

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
tis only blood it means nothing but u foreget the mist in my body must be terminated...
sighs, since ur badly injured and all ur movesments have slowed down and ur barely,able to move coz of blood lose and all the slashes U_U
* thorw my sword into the air again and it splits into 6 swords, i grab each 1 in lighting speed and ur to injured to block them, 1 through ur heart,right leg,stomach,left shoulder,left leg and the last 1 i stab through ur chest then kick it sending you flying back* U_U

* steps in and attacks from nero's back while he look down on punks corpse and opens vital wound on his neck and back *
go away dont spam -_-

Last edited:

punk365

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sighs, since ur badly injured and all ur movesments have slowed down and ur barely,able to move coz of blood lose and all the slashes U_U
* thorw my sword into the air again and it splits into 6 swords, i grab each 1 in lighting speed and ur to injured to block them, 1 through ur heart,right leg,stomach,left shoulder,left leg and the last 1 i stab through ur chest then kick it sending you flying back* U_U

go away dont spam -_-
*throws sword into the air and clashes headfirst with ur attacks until the end*

y'know this is useless this is now over i will accept my defeat for nowU_U*disappears*