Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay nicely done guys. Vergil you could have had it if you worked harder could have went under ground and came back up under his feet instead of making the clone.

Mission: Fight one opponent(Sannin or higher level) and win using only Ninjutsu, Tai, Fuuin, Gen, etc (if missing anything), and Lightning and Fire Elements.

Customs not allowed
They dont have to follow these rules but you have to. This determines on weither we continue or not. Theirs a 2 battle per person only get 2 chances.
All appropriate jutsus for our rank?

Ninjutsu: All
Genjutsu: All
Taijutsu: All + Kaito's? Or does it count as non offcial?
Lighting: All
Fire: All
Fuuin: Only The one we just used? Since it wouldn't make sense if we could use all Fuuinjutsu except medical ones. =/

@Vergil: It was just a joke moment. I countered your lightning clone with a 360 degree wind blast that would protect me from him and you if you tried attacking me while he was going to grab me. I defended and countered at the same time with no need of knowing where you are. I just said "Why are you in the mud?" because if you were going to touch me with the Fuuinjutsu you would be flung back into some mud. =/

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All appropriate jutsus for our rank?

Ninjutsu: All
Genjutsu: All
Taijutsu: All + Kaito's? Or does it count as non offcial?
Lighting: All
Fire: All
Fuuin: Only The one we just used? Since it wouldn't make sense if we could use all Fuuinjutsu except medical ones. =/

@Vergil: It was just a joke moment. I countered your lightning clone with a 360 degree wind blast that would protect me from him and you if you tried attacking me while he was going to grab me. I defended and countered at the same time with no need of knowing where you are. I just said "Why are you in the mud?" because if you were going to touch me with the Fuuinjutsu you would be flung back into some mud. =/
lol im not mad i just like to complain like that xd