Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*seals the juice into a portal* What do you know about the forbidden arts?
~sucks on straw with eyes closed and then notices no juice is coming.~

Aw man... That was my last juice... ~spits the straw into a nearby trashcan~

Well, forbidden arts are self explained. The ability to do something that is not respected, too powerful, or looked down upon. The type of forbidden arts are generalized as past jutsus or techniques that are sealed from being used in today's age.

The forbidden style that I am asking to be taught in is named "Fuuinjutsu" or "Sealing Techniques". This art allows the user to fight against other foes with the advantage of being able to seal attacks, items, or even the ability to use an element for a period of time. This takes great knowledge, seal symbols, scrolls, and various other requirements to be a master of Fuuinjutsu.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It takes pateince as well. So as far as pateince (missed) goes im gonna add a student. Some know him as Sensei Vergil but I know him as worthless lazy student. Go get him to join us and we will work on the first part of the Sealing arts. U_U

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well look u got here late so worthless U_U Moving on Fuuinjutsu only has a certain Extent. I want both of youll to give me the restrictions on using Fuuinjutsu just to make sure you know it.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well those are:
genjutsu cant be used in the same turn as fuuinjutsu, due to the hight level of focus
no summons for 3 turns
and some techniques can only be used by medninja as they need special knowledge to be used.

Last edited:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well look u got here late so worthless U_U Moving on Fuuinjutsu only has a certain Extent. I want both of youll to give me the restrictions on using Fuuinjutsu just to make sure you know it.
Sorry for the wait, I've been busy with the apartment. Anyways...

~ponders for a bit...~

Bingo!

~begins lecturing~

When using fuuinjutsu in a battle there are some limitations during the actions and turns. First thing is first, you can not summon. This limitation last for the current and then following two rounds in the battle.

Second, the user will be unable to use any genjutsu whatsoever during the current turn. Since your busy sealing something, you need extreme concentration or you may mess up. Due to this genjutsus are out of the question since you'll be too busy or can't juggle too many things at once.

Third, these techniques are very rare and hard to handle. Since you need great chakra control, patience (like you stated, sensei ^^), and a large amount of knowledge; most of the time Fuuinjutsu users are medical ninjas. Though this doesn't bar other ninja to use this ability, but it does reduce the usefulness. Unlike medical ninjas they are limited to certain sealing techniques and effective time lines. Four turns is the maximum amount of time that a non-medical ninja can cast on a foe, and the certain amount of jutsus that only medical ninjas can use are these.
(Doku Houin) - Poison Sealing Method

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A special fuuinjutsu utilizes by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the seal.
Note:Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.

(FuuinjutsuFuuja Houin) - Sealing Technique: Evil Sealing Method

Description:This jutsu can seal away a cursed seal(except the cursed seal of heaven).

(Fuuinjutsu: Gogyou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: 5 Element Seal

Description:This jutsu disrupts the flow of chakra making the target only able to use 65% of there chakra.

(Fuuinjutsu: Gogyou Kaiin) - Sealing Technique: 5 Element Unseal

Description:This jutsu cancels the effect of 5 Element Seal.

(Fuuinjutsu: Edo Fumetsu) - Sealing Technique: Ruin Seal Of The Niether World

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Description:A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm).

(Fuuinjutsu: Infuuin-Kai) - Sealing Technique: Secret Seal Release

Type: Suplementary
Description:Unseals stored chakra and allows user to use Creation Rebirth(only Tsunade or her students can use this).

Gedo Mark Release

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost:40
Description:This jutsu undoes the gedo mark.
Note: (This jutsu can be used without the jap name)

If there is anything else I need to explain, I'll go back and explain in more detail.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nicely done musa. Vergil take notes. The first jutsu is OPed and needs to be used wisely.

(Fuuinjutsu: Shikoku Mujin) - Sealing Technique: Four Mist Array
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu locks the opponent is suspended animation for 1 turn.

If your not up close this will not work this locks the movement of the opponent completely, locks their chakra, and mind all together. Not *makes 3 clones* Use the jutsu on my clone each of you. Be cautious my clones will not go easy when they get into the suspension then they poof away they will not like that.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nicely done musa. Vergil take notes. The first jutsu is OPed and needs to be used wisely.

If your not up close this will not work this locks the movement of the opponent completely, locks their chakra, and mind all together. Not *makes 3 clones* Use the jutsu on my clone each of you. Be cautious my clones will not go easy when they get into the suspension then they poof away they will not like that.
Obviously this jutsu is very strong, but it won't matter if you can't get close to the target correct? So then, you must trick the opponent and get close enough to touch him so you can cast the fuuinjutsu upon him.

~ponders while looking at the first clone.~ K... I think I got an idea.

As the clones stand there waiting for our move I target the one to the left with a simple earth jutsu to make him slide back away from the rest.

(Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

After the clone is pushed back and the other two are distracted I rush up to the last two available and perform a water jutsu to take care of the 2nd clone.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: Traps opponent in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.

With both clones out of the way and while being in close range to the last clone I perform at almost the same time by slamming my palm into your clones stomach the fuuinjutsu.

performing this seal the clone is stuck into a suspended state and poofs away as the clone in the water prison loses the rest of his oxygen and poofs away as well. All that is left is the clone that was slipped away.

>.> I know, kinda fast but if you have to deal with 2 clones that will most likely attack you once you cast the fuuinjutsu on another; you will need to take care of them. So I did it in reverse. >.> Cool?

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgot to add something O_O
Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Horse, Bare, Ram

Mistake on my part handseals then make physical contact

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*taking some notes*umm its been so long since i've been trained

Forgot to add something O_O
Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Horse, Bare, Ram

Mistake on my part handseals then make physical contact
*-sharingan- copies the seals and memorizes them*
ok getting near
*i run after the clone Musa pushed back with his doton and use*

(Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

*making several pillars appear around him from various directions, blocking his arms and legs so that he cant move leaving a small hole on the chest area and another for the head, and i do the handseals using*

*placing my hand on his chest spreading seals, completely paralyzing him*

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nicely done both of you I know musa you didnt know but you got the jist of it. Now use it on each other. See who has complete control over what their doing. Musa you take the first move.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~First I use my earth chakra to cause a mud slide towards me direction.~

(Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
Range: Long
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

~when vergil slips and travels to almost close range I then perform with loose earth around him two slabs to pin him in a awkward position making him open.~

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

~due to the position and the close range I dash while performing the hand seals "Dragon, Tiger, Horse, Bare, Ram" and grab vergils face with my right hand casting the Fuuinjutsu.~

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as im carried by the mud slide i wait to get in range and use while you make seals for the second earth move*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*without seals, spreading the mud in the air around me, so blocking your view and use*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

*1 clone*
*and he jumps from the mud grabbing you as i appear behind you using*

*paralyzing you after using the element of surprise *

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ima need you to block musa once you block and counter then we move on to youlls mission. PS: Advice to Vergil. You would have gotten the forbidden in easier if you just sent out the clone in the middle of the coffin and have musa touch the clone instead of you and while hes occupied with that you go in for the kill. Think.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as im carried by the mud slide i wait to get in range and use while you make seals for the second earth move*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*without seals, spreading the mud in the air around me, so blocking your view and use*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

*1 clone*
*and he jumps from the mud grabbing you as i appear behind you using*

*paralyzing you after using the element of surprise *
As your clone jumps towards me to grab me I use my wind chakra and begin to whip the air around me into a high pressure blast to knock him and any quick jumping or grabbing towards me.

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Type:Attack
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

I then look around as the clone goes away and you are flown back into a pile of mud.

"Why are you in the mud...? o_O"

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay nicely done guys. Vergil you could have had it if you worked harder could have went under ground and came back up under his feet instead of making the clone.

Mission: Fight one opponent(Sannin or higher level) and win using only Ninjutsu, Tai, Fuuin, Gen, etc (if missing anything), and Lightning and Fire Elements.

Customs not allowed
They dont have to follow these rules but you have to. This determines on weither we continue or not. Theirs a 2 battle per person only get 2 chances.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok but you dont even let me counter T-T
also i wasnt on the mud anymore i was moving behind you musa.so i would say im watching mid way