Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very interesting Shiro! I actually didn't remember that but now that you say it, it adds great meaning to Neji's death and it's beautiful symbolism. You never stop to impress me=D
To be honest I don't believe Neji and Hinata who will have/ had their futures tie into the events of part 1. I am kinda interested on how this series will end. The more I learn the more I realize what a remarkable piece this manga is. Anyway I am always happy to share my opinion, be sure to let me know the next time u do a thread

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earlier in the year I had made a thread related to the concept of Neji's death and his previous Destiny theory [ ].

I truly believe Neji's death was supposed to symbolize one's ability to 'take fate into their own hands'. Neji had believed that he was destined to lose his life in order to protect the main family as his father did before him. Instead, he decided to sacrifice himself for both figuratively and literally the cause that he believed in; Uzumaki Naruto.
Very nice Akasuna, I actually never saw your theory so thanks for sharing. It is just as good as all the other ones=D.

You're probably right about that symbolism, shiro said something about that too. I still think it will also make way for Hinata to do something but I completely agree with what you said.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I don't believe Neji and Hinata who will have/ had their futures tie into the events of part 1. I am kinda interested on how this series will end. The more I learn the more I realize what a remarkable piece this manga is. Anyway I am always happy to share my opinion, be sure to let me know the next time u do a thread
Well you presented it so well that you made me believe haha. And yes, I agree in terms of all the little things that go along with the already great story, this is an amazing work of art and I don't want it to end:(.

I always love hearing what you have to say, it's always very insightful, so don't worry I will let you know whenever I do another one. Thanks for contributing bro!

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I agree with you that she will play a big role since Neji is the only one to die and is the only important one with Byakugan besides Hinata. When I saw him die my heart broke
You must be registered for see images

Maybe Hinata will lead a Hyuga clan? Or something...
Maybe who knows. Shiro said something very interesting about reforming the hyuuga clan and akasuna has a nice theory about neji's death, check those out.

ShadowACS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sir are negative.....and mean. Side characters can have big roles too. Obito was a side character at first....now look at him so was Itachi and Madara ect.
They are side characters? Are you serious? They are villains WTF, side characters and villains are two different words with different meanings Facepalm

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Hinata will have a big supporting role to play at least. It's too early to tell if her byakugan will have some use in the near future, but the fact that Hinata and Naruto have an interesting and unique relationship that keeps getting brought up, I'm sure we'll at least get a speech about her or even possibly from her Lol

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi wanted neji not to survived this long. Ever since in part 1, he has made a fact that neji is a side character and only acts as a tool for story development.

He was from a branch family and is cursed. It was explained even to Naruto that to die for the main family was the branch familys fate.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Hinata will have a big supporting role to play at least. It's too early to tell if her byakugan will have some use in the near future, but the fact that Hinata and Naruto have an interesting and unique relationship that keeps getting brought up, I'm sure we'll at least get a speech about her or even possibly from her Lol
You're right they have had this unique chemistry between them but If she is going to become more important it has to be because of the byakugan imo. Also the fact that Kaguya also had the byakugan and that we have heard so little from it makes me believe that we will learn more about it befre the manga is over.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi wanted neji not to survived this long. Ever since in part 1, he has made a fact that neji is a side character and only acts as a tool for story development.

He was from a branch family and is cursed. It was explained even to Naruto that to die for the main family was the branch familys fate.
Think about it though, in the k11 there are other people such as kiba, shino, ino that are just as relevant as neji if not less. The fact that kishi specifically did not want neji to survive long doesn't make sense since they are still alive and they are as much of side characters as neji.

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was disappointed about it being made for NaruHina fanservice. Even if it didn't explicitly show it, the pairings was more of the focus than the death itself.

Byakugan12x

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate the fact that neji died. I am still angry with kishi for what he done. I'm hoping that the more and more kaguya becomes relevant to this story that neji might make a reappearance, kishi rushed his death and hopefully with the same logic can rush his resurrection. Hinata became useless for me after part 1, can't stand her and always being a loved up girl, *sigh* and if my thoughts of neji coming back doesn't come to fruition then i hope that the byakugan through kaguya and not hinata gets expanded on more.