Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Side Character GG, seriously what will she do? if she pulls off some kind of super byakugan tech, that that would make the biggest asspull of the series
No there have been bigger asspulls

She isn't the only one with Byakugan. There are other Hyuugas too.
Other than her dad and sister name some....you don't know any?? You know why?? Because they aren't relevant

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there's a whole clan that has the Byakugan.

There's nothing that Hinata can do that the rest of the clan shouldn't be able to do and they're all irrelevant at this point.

Unless something saves Hinata, like Naruto or omething I don't think she's going to have a big role. Even that's pushing it imo.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She isn't the only one with Byakugan. There are other Hyuugas too.
Yes I considered that too lol, forgot to include it. However, I believe Neji and Hinata were far ahead from the rest of the clan in terms of their prowess with the byagukan which is why both of them would be important. With Neji gone, that leaves only Hinata.

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I considered that too lol, forgot to include it. However, I believe Neji and Hinata were far ahead from the rest of the clan in terms of their prowess with the byagukan which is why both of them would be important. With Neji gone, that leaves only Hinata.
No Hinata is not talented. Most of the Hyuugas in the war are sure better than her. SHe still can't even do rotation, iirc, right.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Hinata is not talented. Most of the Hyuugas in the war are sure better than her. SHe still can't even do rotation, iirc, right.
:sweat: I'm not gonna lie, idk if she can do the rotation haha. (My god that sounded weird)

Anyways like someone said maybe naruto saves her and then she is the only hyuga left. I still think she will be important.

Fex

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sir are negative.....and mean. Side characters can have big roles too. Obito was a side character at first....now look at him so was Itachi and Madara ect.
No, I don't mean it like that . I am just saying that like as a side character it was a big role . This role for Hinata semmed as a huge role . I personally think side character are more badass than main . I mean like look at Minato

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Side Character GG, seriously what will she do? if she pulls off some kind of super byakugan tech, that that would make the biggest asspull of the series
There's nothing wrong with being a side character, that doesn't mean she won't be able to help out. Also I on't think it will be a huge asspull like you are referring to. For example, It might be a small thing that will help them break IT but still be important

Fex

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sir are negative.....and mean. Side characters can have big roles too. Obito was a side character at first....now look at him so was Itachi and Madara ect.
I meant as in this specific role . It is very gigantic for Hinata . This is a role I would think Naruto would handle..I'm not saying side characters don't move the plot very fast but just this specific theory is just very exaggerated .

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant as in this specific role . It is very gigantic for Hinata . This is a role I would think Naruto would handle..I'm not saying side characters don't move the plot very fast but just this specific theory is just very exaggerated .
Again it doesn't have to be something huge, as in stopping this war all by herself, but maybe she a small but important role in breaking IT because of the byakugan.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Hinata will meet Neji in the dreamworld I think that's explain why Neji dies. Although it's still BS for Neji to die like a fodder -_-
Neji didn't die like a fooder, he died protecting naruto and it was a big thing compare to all the other "fodder" deaths.

What do you think will be the purpose of them meeting in the dreamworld?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi only has one plan with her, and that's too be with Naruto
^^^ This :win: I see nothing else in her future. She may be a really influential individual in the Hyuuga clan's future especially if she is the hokage's wife because reforming the Hyuuga was supposedly Naruto's first real objective for his Hokage dream.........................On second thought Neji's death might tie into the motive for the Hyuuga reform.

Last edited: