guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we have seen in this war, there has only been one important death (given that Gai did not die) and that was neji.

You must be registered for see images

Now I believe it was important because naruto said that he wasn't going to let any of his friends die and obito ended up killing someone. It was important for both Naruto, to see how he would react, and obito, to see naruto's reaction.

However, why neji?

I was asking myself this question back then but then I was like oh whatever lol but I think this might be important, The byakugan.

Hinata imo will have a role to play in the future because she has the byakugan. Kishi wanted to make her relevant on purpose and it would just not work if neji was also still here, especially since he was also better than hinata. Now she is the only one with the byakugan which is why neji died and why hinata is now very important.

This is just speculation but I would love to know what people think.

Samisa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I agree with you that she will play a big role since Neji is the only one to die and is the only important one with Byakugan besides Hinata. When I saw him die my heart broke
You must be registered for see images

Maybe Hinata will lead a Hyuga clan? Or something...

Fex

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People really don't get it . Hinata is a side character, she would not play a big role in the nv .
"Side Characters Are Side Characters For A Reason."

Samisa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People really don't get it . Hinata is a side character, she would not play a big role in the nv .
"Side Characters Are Side Characters For A Reason."
You sir are negative.....and mean. Side characters can have big roles too. Obito was a side character at first....now look at him so was Itachi and Madara ect.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know it seems like she is in a bad situation right now haha, but why do you think not
Because it's the end of the manga and the only ones that will be relevant is team 7, Madara, obito and the edo hokage's. Hinata unfortunately is a secondary character just like shikamaru, Ino and TenTen meaning she wont get much panel time at this point. She could get some later on when Naruto and Sasuke are fighting? She might try and help out or something but i wont expect much tbh.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Side Character GG, seriously what will she do? if she pulls off some kind of super byakugan tech, that that would make the biggest asspull of the series

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's the end of the manga and the only ones that will be relevant is team 7, Madara, obito and the edo hokage's. Hinata unfortunately is a secondary character just like shikamaru, Ino and TenTen meaning she wont get much panel time at this point. She could get some later on when Naruto and Sasuke are fighting? She might try and help out or something but i wont expect much tbh.
Ya I see your point, but I believe the edo kages don't have much they can do except be included in the fight. Kakashi and Sakura, i'm not even sure if they can do anything at this point. Hinata has the byagukan and I think that it might play an important role.