Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I run at your clone and thrust my fist upwards for a uppercut, throwing him into the air and confusing him. As he's flying through the air I jump above him while charging chakra into my knees and the moment I'm above him I start smashing both my knees into his chest, heavily, until I slam him into the ground with a nice and pleasant cracking sound.

Fried ribs anybody? ^^
Quite lovely there. :3

Next is

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost: 12
Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

A perfect sneak attack, it's ideal for striking back at an unsuspecting foe ho owes you money and needs a swift kick to the ass. You charge chakra up and use either your speed or another jutsu to get behind the enemy and kick them in the side, knocking them flying away.

*makes a clone*

Let's see it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quite lovely there. :3

Next is

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
Range: short
Chakra cost: 12
Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

A perfect sneak attack, it's ideal for striking back at an unsuspecting foe ho owes you money and needs a swift kick to the ass. You charge chakra up and use either your speed or another jutsu to get behind the enemy and kick them in the side, knocking them flying away.

*makes a clone*

Let's see it.
Why the fcuk would you make a female clone? O_O Once she starts singing this song it all clears up in my mind.
I clinch my fists and sneak up to her, using my smarts, and while channeling chakra into my left leg I kick her in the arse, knocking her flying away, with money dropping out of her bra.

Next time I won't be so gentle, biatch!

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Why the fcuk would you make a female clone? O_O Once she starts singing this song it all clears up in my mind.
I clinch my fists and sneak up to her, using my smarts, and while channeling chakra into my left leg I kick her in the arse, knocking her flying away, with money dropping out of her bra.

Next time I won't be so gentle, biatch!
You tell that hoe, Bros over Hoes. Article 1, that is.
You must be registered for see images

Next is the double mantis strike.

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

You charge chakra to your arms and chope the enemy in the neck from both sides simultaneously. That's basically all it is, lol. Only the highly skilled (read others who know Kaito's tai or mastered tai) can reduce the damage.

*makes a clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You tell that hoe, Bros over Hoes. Article 1, that is.
You must be registered for see images

Next is the double mantis strike.

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

You charge chakra to your arms and chope the enemy in the neck from both sides simultaneously. That's basically all it is, lol. Only the highly skilled (read others who know Kaito's tai or mastered tai) can reduce the damage.

*makes a clone*
Without thinking I charge towards your clone whilst channeling chakra into my arms. I jump towards it and slash both my hands into his neck while screaming "Haaaaaayaaa-tsaaaaa" which makes him fall on the ground, gasping for air with a blueish color on his face.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Excellently. And here. It's some wire, like the wire we use with our kunais and to make traps. Wrap it around your fist and forearm.

*tosses you some wire*

I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^

Oh yeah, the juts:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellently. And here. It's some wire, like the wire we use with our kunais and to make traps. Wrap it around your fist and forearm.

*tosses you some wire*

I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^

Oh yeah, the juts:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.
After wrapping the wire around my hands I bump fists with your clone and I start making small jumps from one foot to another, shifting wight. As I do so I also switch my front arm, keeping a guard. I keep slowly breathing in and out while doing this and once completely calmed down I strike your clone with a strong punch from my left while breathing our for more power. After doing so I slightly duck down, to my right and once I get back up I breathe out, following with an other punch, from my right this time. I repeat both hits once more.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
After wrapping the wire around my hands I bump fists with your clone and I start making small jumps from one foot to another, shifting wight. As I do so I also switch my front arm, keeping a guard. I keep slowly breathing in and out while doing this and once completely calmed down I strike your clone with a strong punch from my left while breathing our for more power. After doing so I slightly duck down, to my right and once I get back up I breathe out, following with an other punch, from my right this time. I repeat both hits once more.
I didn't tell you to box with him, just to **** him up xd But good job. ^_^

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
Range: Short - Mid
chakra cost: 20
Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't tell you to box with him, just to **** him up xd But good job. ^_^

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
Range: Short - Mid
chakra cost: 20
Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.
FUN FACT: I completely got carried while listening to the eye of the tiger that I hurt my left fist while punching the wall.

After I channel chakra into my arms I charge towards your clone and in a ducking motion I hit him in his inner thigh after which I keep hitting on the pressure points in order to make him duck his upper body. As he ducks, slightly above me I keep punching upwards, finishing off with a Bruce Lee stab into the neck that leaves him without breath.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
FUN FACT: I completely got carried while listening to the eye of the tiger that I hurt my left fist while punching the wall.

After I channel chakra into my arms I charge towards your clone and in a ducking motion I hit him in his inner thigh after which I keep hitting on the pressure points in order to make him duck his upper body. As he ducks, slightly above me I keep punching upwards, finishing off with a Bruce Lee stab into the neck that leaves him without breath.
Lol, we banned that song from me and my bro's house because last time we played it, we went on a marathon of epic running and exercising until he ended up in the hospital with dehydration and a twisted ankle xD

Good job. ^_^ Before we continue, I need to know: Do you have permission to learn the more restricted ones or is it just for the basic NB Tai?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, we banned that song from me and my bro's house because last time we played it, we went on a marathon of epic running and exercising until he ended up in the hospital with dehydration and a twisted ankle xD

Good job. ^_^ Before we continue, I need to know: Do you have permission to learn the more restricted ones or is it just for the basic NB Tai?
Damn, I tried finding the image that I provided as proof for this part of training. It's down because it was hosted at myobokuzan. Anyway, I think it was only those unrestricted ones. I might as Zen for the restricted ones. Got nothing to lose anyway.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Damn, I tried finding the image that I provided as proof for this part of training. It's down because it was hosted at myobokuzan. Anyway, I think it was only those unrestricted ones. I might as Zen for the restricted ones. Got nothing to lose anyway.
Eh, still a lot to cover even without the restricted ones.

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
Type: Deffence
Range: Short
Damage points: 40
Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

This attack is perfect for countering because that's what it is: a counter lol. When the enemy attacks, you use your leg to redirect the strength inside said kick and send it back at them.

*makes a clone*

You know the rest.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh, still a lot to cover even without the restricted ones.

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
Type: Deffence
Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

This attack is perfect for countering because that's what it is: a counter lol. When the enemy attacks, you use your leg to redirect the strength inside said kick and send it back at them.

*makes a clone*

You know the rest.
As I see your clone preparing to hit me I channel chakra into my left leg and lift it while leaning into him. This way I absorb his hit and rebound it back on him, sending him backwards, flying.

Like this?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Tbh, some of the moves are a bit sketchy but you'd have to ask Kaito to be 100% sure about them lol. But I think that's how it should be used though.

˜ext is

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

You focus chakra to your legs, and then flip onto your hands and you them as a spring to push off and spin your legs like a helicopter, sending out a flurry of hits to them. Note that while you're upside down, you still follow the normal rules of gravity, meaning after a while, you'll start to descend and drop so timing should be optimal with this one so you don't fall and crack your dome lol

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh, some of the moves are a bit sketchy but you'd have to ask Kaito to be 100% sure about them lol. But I think that's how it should be used though.

˜ext is

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

You focus chakra to your legs, and then flip onto your hands and you them as a spring to push off and spin your legs like a helicopter, sending out a flurry of hits to them. Note that while you're upside down, you still follow the normal rules of gravity, meaning after a while, you'll start to descend and drop so timing should be optimal with this one so you don't fall and crack your dome lol
It. Has. Been. A. Long. Time.

As I charge my feet with chakra I flip onto my hands and use the spring-like effect to push, myself, off and spin around, hitting everything with my legs, literally bombarding the area with a number of kicks.

What the hell did I just do? O__O

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
That'll come in handy if I ever need to make a quick escape from a gang of dudes that I owe money. O_O

Next is

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

You charge earth chakra to your fist and jump above the enemy, coming down dealing 10 crippling blows to the face and upper body, preferably the face and throat.

*makes a clone*

And go. O_O

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That'll come in handy if I ever need to make a quick escape from a gang of dudes that I owe money. O_O

Next is

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

You charge earth chakra to your fist and jump above the enemy, coming down dealing 10 crippling blows to the face and upper body, preferably the face and throat.

*makes a clone*

And go. O_O
Another teeth demolition jutsu. Yeah!

As I see your ugly clone spawning I charge my fists with earth chakra and I jump above him. As I'm coming down, I start punching the shit out of him, aiming at his face and neck.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Another teeth demolition jutsu. Yeah!

As I see your ugly clone spawning I charge my fists with earth chakra and I jump above him. As I'm coming down, I start punching the shit out of him, aiming at his face and neck.
Why he gotta be ugly? >_>'

Next is

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Basically, this'll ensure a victory for you by landing. It disrupts the enemy's chakra, making it harder to channel chakra (at least that's what I interpret it to mean, once again only Kaito knows exactly what it does lol). Plus the double vision will make taijutsu easier to land on them.

*makes a clone*

Give it a try. ;)

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why he gotta be ugly? >_>'

Next is

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Basically, this'll ensure a victory for you by landing. It disrupts the enemy's chakra, making it harder to channel chakra (at least that's what I interpret it to mean, once again only Kaito knows exactly what it does lol). Plus the double vision will make taijutsu easier to land on them.

*makes a clone*

Give it a try. ;)
As your clone appears in front of me I simply jump into the air, while channeling lightning chakra into my leg and as I'm coming down I slam my leg on his head. As I hit him, I discharge the lightning, leaving him with double vision and disrupted chakra flow, which makes it harder for him to control it.

Booya!

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Good and that was fast. xd

Next is

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
Type: Offensive
Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Basically, your basic throw. You grab the clone, lift him above you and then do a small spin with him, picking up momentum for when you slam him, and then drop him on his dome xd

*makes a clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good and that was fast. xd

Next is

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
Type: Offensive
Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Basically, your basic throw. You grab the clone, lift him above you and then do a small spin with him, picking up momentum for when you slam him, and then drop him on his dome xd

*makes a clone*
Piece of cakre.

Barney tries to grab your clone and lift him up but he stuggles.

That is one fat clone. O__O

Barney tries again, this time putting in more strength and as he lifts your clone, grabbing him by his clones, he spins him around, above his head, in a circle motion until finally slamming him into the ground in order to deal a lot of damage.
U_U