Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Oh, I feel horrible now. :eek:

Well, it seems we didn't get very far in training at all. O_O We only covered a two techs. ><'

The first one up is the Crane Kick. If you've seen, The new Karate Kid, you've seen the kick in action.

(Kyuuki Ashige)- Crane Kick
Type: Attack
Range: short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user stands in the crane positon with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg held into their body. The user then jumps up off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage and kick towards the opponents face.

You stand on one leg, and raise your other leg by your body, mimicking the stance of the crane. You charge chakra to your drawn-in leg and jump off your standing leg, extending your leg that was drawn in to strike the target in the face with great force, sending them flying away.

*makes a clone*

You know what to do, I'm sure. :3

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, I feel horrible now. :eek:

Well, it seems we didn't get very far in training at all. O_O We only covered a two techs. ><'

The first one up is the Crane Kick. If you've seen, The new Karate Kid, you've seen the kick in action.

(Kyuuki Ashige)- Crane Kick
Range: short-Mid
Description: the user stands in the crane positon with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg held into their body. The user then jumps up off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage and kick towards the opponents face.

You stand on one leg, and raise your other leg by your body, mimicking the stance of the crane. You charge chakra to your drawn-in leg and jump off your standing leg, extending your leg that was drawn in to strike the target in the face with great force, sending them flying away.

*makes a clone*

You know what to do, I'm sure. :3
No need to feel bad. I've used the time to build up my psychical strength. Now to the physical. xd

I pull my right leg upwards and concentrate on standing on one leg. I spread my hands and keep them parallel to the ground, to resemble the crane stance. Once I'm ready I channel chakra into my drawn in leg and I jump of my standing leg in order to forcefully strike your clone's head and send him back, flying away, with my drawn in leg.

I took the liberty to search the move on youtube and I guess I found it. I also have the Crane summoning so this seems really interesting and I guess a CFS could be made along those lines. ^^

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
No need to feel bad. I've used the time to build up my psychical strength. Now to the physical. xd

I pull my right leg upwards and concentrate on standing on one leg. I spread my hands and keep them parallel to the ground, to resemble the crane stance. Once I'm ready I channel chakra into my drawn in leg and I jump of my standing leg in order to forcefully strike my opponents head and send him back, flying away, with my drawn in leg.

I took the liberty to search the move on youtube and I guess I found it. I also have the Crane summoning so this seems really interesting and I guess a CFS could be made along those lines. ^^

Off-topic: Barney Stinson is ****ing epic. :cool:

*nice guy pose*

Nice job, you did it flawlessly. ^^

On to the next one! This one is the trademark kick of Chuck Norris: The Roundhouse kick.

(Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
Type: Attack/ Defence
Range: Mid
Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.

This one needs little introduction on how to perform it as it's pretty straight forward with the description.

*makes a clone*

Charge chakra in one of your foots, and swing away. O_O

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Off-topic: Barney Stinson is ****ing epic. :cool:

*nice guy pose*

Nice job, you did it flawlessly. ^^

On to the next one! This one is the trademark kick of Chuck Norris: The Roundhouse kick.

(Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
Type: Attack/ Defence
Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.

This one needs little introduction on how to perform it as it's pretty straight forward with the description.

*makes a clone*

Charge chakra in one of your foots, and swing away. O_O
OT: Yes, he is, indeed. :D

Chuck Norris magic! Yay! :p

I charge my left foot with chakra and I swing it away, while focusing not to fall on the ground and embarrass myself.

xd

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
OT: Yes, he is, indeed. :D

Chuck Norris magic! Yay! :p

I charge my left foot with chakra and I swing it away, while focusing not to fall on the ground and embarrass myself.

xd
*you spin around several times, ballerina style*

O_O Hm, maybe I should be more clear with my orders next time xd

Charge chakra into one of your foots and pivot on the other. As you are pivoting, swing the leg infused with the chakra towards the clone's face and strike him with it, sending him to the ground as you complete your leg swing.

Now try again. xD

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*you spin around several times, ballerina style*

O_O Hm, maybe I should be more clear with my orders next time xd

Charge chakra into one of your foots and pivot on the other. As you are pivoting, swing the leg infused with the chakra towards the clone's face and strike him with it, sending him to the ground as you complete your leg swing.

Now try again. xD
What's wrong with ballerina skills. They're better than painting the fence. >_>

I charge my left foot with chakra and I pivot on the other. As I'm pivoting I quickly swing my left leg in order to strike your clone with it and send him flying, backwards. As I'm finishing my swing I notice the clone laying on the ground, asking for help.

There ya go ballerina. You should've payed attention in school. You might've learned how to land. :p

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
What's wrong with ballerina skills. They're better than painting the fence. >_>

I charge my left foot with chakra and I pivot on the other. As I'm pivoting I quickly swing my left leg in order to strike your clone with it and send him flying, backwards. As I'm finishing my swing I notice the clone laying on the ground, asking for help.

There ya go ballerina. You should've payed attention in school. You might've learned how to land. :p
X_X That was pretty good except.....the clone's still standing. @_@

*gets up off the ground and dusts myself*

Erhm, that's what I was hoping for you to do. >_> Good job. Anyway, moving on ahead.

(Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Range: Short - Mid
Description: the user jumps towards the enemy and makes tiger claws and claps onto the enemies head behind the ears and at the same time charges his right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemies head down and smashes it into the users knee.

Sstart by putting your hand in claw shape. This works even better with claws on (hint, hint). You rush at the target and jump at them, grabbing there head with your hands. As you grasp his head, you bring your knees, which should be infused with chakra, upward aimed at his face while bringing his head down to meet the blow. You do it right, you just made the Konoha Dentist a bit of extra money later.

*makes a clone*

*steps several feet away*

>_>

Now, give it a go. On the clone. :|

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
X_X That was pretty good except.....the clone's still standing. @_@

*gets up off the ground and dusts myself*

Erhm, that's what I was hoping for you to do. >_> Good job. Anyway, moving on ahead.

(Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Range: Short - Mid
Description: the user jumps towards the enemy and makes tiger claws and claps onto the enemies head behind the ears and at the same time charges his right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemies head down and smashes it into the users knee.

Sstart by putting your hand in claw shape. This works even better with claws on (hint, hint). You rush at the target and jump at them, grabbing there head with your hands. As you grasp his head, you bring your knees, which should be infused with chakra, upward aimed at his face while bringing his head down to meet the blow. You do it right, you just made the Konoha Dentist a bit of extra money later.

*makes a clone*

*steps several feet away*

>_>

Now, give it a go. On the clone. :|
I'd lie if I said it wasn't my intention. :shy:

:zonder: Nine inch nails and such? xd

I follow your instructions and shape my hands into claws. As I rush towards your clone I charge my knees with chakra. Once I get close I grab his head with my nine inch nails and pull it towards myself, while charging my knees forward. A dull sound appears and blood starts dripping on the ground.

Say: "Cheese". :D

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I'd lie if I said it wasn't my intention. :shy:

:zonder: Nine inch nails and such? xd

I follow your instructions and shape my hands into claws. As I rush towards your clone I charge my knees with chakra. Once I get close I grab his head with my nine inch nails and pull it towards myself, while charging my knees forward. A dull sound appears and blood starts dripping on the ground.

Say: "Cheese". :D
Nine inch nails? I would have went with the Freddy claws but hey, your choice.

And that was good. A bit disturbing that you find that much pleasure in killing something that looks exactly like me, but good. O_O

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo)- Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: the user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent raising both arms up baring their elbows down towards the enemies head and bring them down towards them and at the same time they bring up their knees towards the enemies jaw creating a pincer like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Now this one is essentially the same as the jutsu you just used but with one difference: instead of using claws or your hands, you use your elbows to force their head into your knees. This one leaves you with quite an opening; your chest area is momentarily exposed while you do it so speed is a must when you use it.

*makes a clone*

Let's see what gruesome way you have envisioned to kill me now. O_O

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nine inch nails? I would have went with the Freddy claws but hey, your choice.

And that was good. A bit disturbing that you find that much pleasure in killing something that looks exactly like me, but good. O_O

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo)- Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: the user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent raising both arms up baring their elbows down towards the enemies head and bring them down towards them and at the same time they bring up their knees towards the enemies jaw creating a pincer like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Now this one is essentially the same as the jutsu you just used but with one difference: instead of using claws or your hands, you use your elbows to force their head into your knees. This one leaves you with quite an opening; your chest area is momentarily exposed while you do it so speed is a must when you use it.

*makes a clone*

Let's see what gruesome way you have envisioned to kill me now. O_O
Oh no, I don't want to kill you. What's the point in that? Who'd continue my training then? :( I just need to... Crackles neck and fingers. ...release the tension. :rolleyes: I just want to see you cry.

I quickly charge towards your clone while channeling chakra into my knees and elbows. As I jump towards him I use my elbows to force his hand into my knees. Simultaneously I thrust my knees forward to strike his head and K.O him.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Oh no, I don't want to kill you. What's the point in that? Who'd continue my training then? :( I just need to... Crackles neck and fingers. ...release the tension. :rolleyes: I just want to see you cry.

I quickly charge towards your clone while channeling chakra into my knees and elbows. As I jump towards him I use my elbows to force his hand into my knees. Simultaneously I thrust my knees forward to strike his head and K.O him.
That's what *** is for. And weed. And masterbation. >_>'

Then buy me a new pair of Green Spandex Jumpsuits.

(Tetsu Kashira) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive, Attack
Range: Short
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head which enhances their strength and gives them a iron like head and they then headbutt their opponent in the chest causing majour damage. This technique is capable of breaking though D rank earth techniques.

Now this juts gives you a hard head without the aid of liquor or women. You channel doton chakra to your head and headbutt the shit out of your target.

Sidenote: Not for use of the other head. Can possibly cause birth complications.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what *** is for. And weed. And masterbation. >_>'

Then buy me a new pair of Green Spandex Jumpsuits.

(Tetsu Kashira) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive, Attack
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head which enhances their strength and gives them a iron like head and they then headbutt their opponent in the chest causing majour damage. This technique is capable of breaking though D rank earth techniques.

Now this juts gives you a hard head without the aid of liquor or women. You channel doton chakra to your head and headbutt the shit out of your target.

Sidenote: Not for use of the other head. Can possibly cause birth complications.
Good enough?

You must be registered for see images

I scream "Oh yeah" as I channel earth chakra into a layer around my head. "Now you'll see the wrath of Zinedine Zidane!" With my head, hard like iron, I charge towards your clone and headbutt him in the chest. "There you go Materazzi!"

Oh, and I think I'll call it a day. Gotta come up with more ways to hurt you. Night ^^ :3

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Good enough?

You must be registered for see images

I scream "Oh yeah" as I channel earth chakra into a layer around my head. "Now you'll see the wrath of Zinedine Zidane!" With my head, hard like iron, I charge towards your clone and headbutt him in the chest. "There you go Materazzi!"

Oh, and I think I'll call it a day. Gotta come up with more ways to hurt you. Night ^^ :3
xd I laughed entirely too much at that picture. O_O

And nice job. ^_^

(Fuujinken) - Wind Godfist
Type: Offensive
Description: Focusing wind chakra into fist and then crouching and dashing at the target with great speed the user will strike up at the target coating their arm in wind chakra and thrusting upwards into the stomache and releasing the energy to send the target flying upwards several feet.

Now I want you to channel a bit of wind chakra to your arm and rush at my clone, and punch the shit out of him in the stomach, making him fly bakcwards from the wind aorund your blow. O_O

*makes a clone*

And...ACTION!

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xd I laughed entirely too much at that picture. O_O

And nice job. ^_^

(Fuujinken) - Wind Godfist
Type: Offensive
Description: Focusing wind chakra into fist and then crouching and dashing at the target with great speed the user will strike up at the target coating their arm in wind chakra and thrusting upwards into the stomache and releasing the energy to send the target flying upwards several feet.

Now I want you to channel a bit of wind chakra to your arm and rush at my clone, and punch the shit out of him in the stomach, making him fly bakcwards from the wind aorund your blow. O_O

*makes a clone*

And...ACTION!
I wake up after two days of drinking and massive hangovers, with a black eye, a destroyed pack of cigarettes in my pocket and with a tramp-stamp.

F*ck...me...What the hell? That shit was insane. I'll try my best but I'm not really in the shape for punching the shit out of somebody.

I channel wind chakra into my left fist and I rush at your clone. As I get clone I start to punch him in his stomach in order to punch the shit out of him, like a boss.

Well, guess what. You've officially been "punched the shit out". LOL

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
*clone defecates on himself*

No kidding. O_O

Next is the trademark move of Ryu, Ken, and Akuma from Street Fighter. A rising uppercut essentially is all the move is. You jump forward while rotating your body as you punch upwards, sending your foe flying back.

*makes ac clone*

Go ahead and do it. ^_^

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*clone defecates on himself*

No kidding. O_O

Next is the trademark move of Ryu, Ken, and Akuma from Street Fighter. A rising uppercut essentially is all the move is. You jump forward while rotating your body as you punch upwards, sending your foe flying back.

*makes ac clone*

Go ahead and do it. ^_^
No chakra this time? Meh.

I run at your clone and I jump forward while rotating my body in order to thrust my fist upwards and smack your clone's chin and send him flying back.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
No chakra this time? Meh.

I run at your clone and I jump forward while rotating my body in order to thrust my fist upwards and smack your clone's chin and send him flying back.
Chakra added will increase the damage of it. ;) But good job though. ^_^

(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the targets attack (physical based attacks),

Next is the B-ranks.

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

You first have to have the target above you in the air, preferably a bit dazed so he won't notice the attack coming. You charge you knees with chakra and then somehow appear above the target. You then ram both knees into his chest, drilling him towards the earth and slamming him into it, causing even more damage.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra added will increase the damage of it. ;) But good job though. ^_^

(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the targets attack (physical based attacks),

Next is the B-ranks.

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

You first have to have the target above you in the air, preferably a bit dazed so he won't notice the attack coming. You charge you knees with chakra and then somehow appear above the target. You then ram both knees into his chest, drilling him towards the earth and slamming him into it, causing even more damage.
I run at your clone and thrust my fist upwards for a uppercut, throwing him into the air and confusing him. As he's flying through the air I jump above him while charging chakra into my knees and the moment I'm above him I start smashing both my knees into his chest, heavily, until I slam him into the ground with a nice and pleasant cracking sound.

Fried ribs anybody? ^^