Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, you didn't get my point. If Naruto tamed Kyuubi and was in control then what would be more powerful, the cloak or the merge?

It is stated in the manga that KB's cloak is the first stage, and the second being the merged form.
Well but for now the merged form is what we have seen for example against Pain, so Schmack is right about the thing that there is no point going back to that stage. Different of course if Naruto tames Kyuubi as u say.

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O so Bee's cloaked form is inferior to his merged form? That's wierd. O and the merged form of Kyuubi is obviously really weak since it survived Pains strongest move. O and cloaked form is the most powerful form Naruto will ever get outa the kyuubi?
lmao you're comparin bee's forms with naruto's forms? do bee and 8tails get along? yes. do naruto and 9tails get along? no. and yes atm cloak is stronger than merged since naruto's in full control of 9tails chakra without him being consumed by 9tails hatred. naruto can utilize all the power that 9tails used to break out of chibaku tensei without losing control.

your comparison = failtastic. get lost.

Last edited:

NewKageism

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really don't know. We haven't seen his cloak form really.

We seen his tail beast when fighting pain. So right now I am saying beast form until we seen cloak. It took a lot of work from him to control the 9 tail inside himself.

Now the 9 in all its glory is on another level of its own.

I think anything bonded is weaker than free

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well he did defeat his eveil side when he 1st came to tht island and narutos evil side had no good just hatred maybe he will take the same approach lyk tht to the kyuubi

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao you're comparin bee's forms with naruto's forms? do bee and 8tails get along? yes. do naruto and 9tails get along? no. and yes atm cloak is stronger than merged since naruto's in full control of 9tails chakra without him being consumed by 9tails hatred. naruto can utilize all the power that 9tails used to break out of chibaku tensei without losing control.

your comparison = failtastic. get lost.
I am pretty sure I never said that ATM the cloak is weaker than merged form. Secondly like NewKageism said we have not seen the extent of the cloaked form, so either way as of now the merged form is pretty strong. Third I am not saying his merged form necessarily means they form psychically. Maybe they will merge in chakra, in where the Kyuubi can be free, but still in a state where he would be an ally to Naruto.

Basically all of you that are saying the cloaked form is better than if he had some type of merge I have a question for you.

Will Naruto only have the cloaked form, and the use of the Kyuubi's chakra?

Meaning, is that the mastered form and he will learn nothing more that the cloak state ever?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am pretty sure I never said that ATM the cloak is weaker than merged form. Secondly like NewKageism said we have not seen the extent of the cloaked form, so either way as of now the merged form is pretty strong. Third I am not saying his merged form necessarily means they form psychically. Maybe they will merge in chakra, in where the Kyuubi can be free, but still in a state where he would be an ally to Naruto.

Basically all of you that are saying the cloaked form is better than if he had some type of merge I have a question for you.

Meaning, is that the mastered form and he will learn nothing more that the cloak state ever?
There's no reason to think he will.

The Kyuubi utterly hates him and it's apparent that it's not going to help Naruto willingly. If that isn't clear to you then I don't know what you're reading.

It's not a matter of "taming" the Kyuubi. The Hachibi is actually on good terms with KB from what we can see. The Kyuubi and Naruto will never come to an understanding and will never see things eye to eye. That is why Naruto will never be able to completely merge with the Kyuubi; because it'll kill Naruto the second it gets the chance.

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no reason to think he will.

The Kyuubi utterly hates him and it's apparent that it's not going to help Naruto willingly. If that isn't clear to you then I don't know what you're reading.

It's not a matter of "taming" the Kyuubi. The Hachibi is actually on good terms with KB from what we can see. The Kyuubi and Naruto will never come to an understanding and will never see things eye to eye. That is why Naruto will never be able to completely merge with the Kyuubi; because it'll kill Naruto the second it gets the chance.
O so KB and the Hachibi are different because they are on good terms. So it was like that in the beginning to. As in they were always friends?

I am pretty sure the Hachibi said himself that his and KB's relationship was the same as the Kyuubi's and Naruto. It was even shown when they were trying to find a candidate for the Hachibi. I cannot find the chapter in the manga were Hachibi ask's KB to let him talk to Naruto. That is where it says it.

Another thing is this:
You must be registered for see images

Why does he want the Kyuubi to wait, and for what?

Last edited:

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you must be best buds with Kishi, cause you seem like you know that Naruto will never get full control of merged form.

Basically what you are saying is:

Naruto cloak: only thing he will ever have besides the use of Kyuubi's chakra.
Naruto merge: Naruto will never be able to merge with kyuubi and remain in control.

Correct?
i am total agreement with u....
plus having the kyubbi fight for him outside his body would be cool
him in sage mode kyubi in a chain leash stepping on all the bad guyz:rolleyes:

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O so KB and the Hachibi are different because they are on good terms. So it was like that in the beginning to. As in they were always friends?

I am pretty sure the Hachibi said himself that his and KB's relationship was the same as the Kyuubi's and Naruto. It was even shown when they were trying to find a candidate for the Hachibi. I cannot find the chapter in the manga were Hachibi ask's KB to let him talk to Naruto. That is where it says it.

Another thing is this:

Why does he want the Kyuubi to wait, and for what?
this may give u a hint on what'll happen on the ending
kyubi survive and he will fight with naruto?:eek:

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is what I am saying. I believe if anyone in the world can "save" Kyuubi and release it's hate it would be Naruto. The Kyuubi is the strongest out of the 9 tailed beats, and also has shown the most hatred.

I think that the Kyuubi was made to be that way, so if someone truly pure of heart was to host the Kyuubi, that person would be able to truly "tame" him.

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Found it.

That to me shows it is possible for Naruto to tame the Kyuubi. So for those saying KB's and Hachibi comparision, they use to be where Naruto and the Kyuubi are now.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i disagree w/ most of the post on here.... i think that naruto would b better off combining w/ da fox as opposed to him usin some kind of seal or summoning jutsu to bring him out, even though that would b a cool concept... i think that if naruto can form some kind of bond w/ the nine-tails it would b more beneficial because of the shared chakra benefits plus the fact that he would have an easier time learning the TTB and any other moves specific to the kyuubi... jus imagine how long the fox has been around, how many techniques he's probably learned or at the very least seen??? i think that would make naruto exponetially stronger than if he jus seperates himself from the fox. plus the fact that the chakra he took from the fox is not permanant, he could run outta fox chakra b4 he gets done training, then he has to go thru beatin da fox's ass again to re-charge... let me kno wat u guys think!!!

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i disagree w/ most of the post on here.... i think that naruto would b better off combining w/ da fox as opposed to him usin some kind of seal or summoning jutsu to bring him out, even though that would b a cool concept... i think that if naruto can form some kind of bond w/ the nine-tails it would b more beneficial because of the shared chakra benefits plus the fact that he would have an easier time learning the TTB and any other moves specific to the kyuubi... jus imagine how long the fox has been around, how many techniques he's probably learned or at the very least seen??? i think that would make naruto exponetially stronger than if he jus seperates himself from the fox. plus the fact that the chakra he took from the fox is not permanant, he could run outta fox chakra b4 he gets done training, then he has to go thru beatin da fox's ass again to re-charge... let me kno wat u guys think!!!
O I agree with you. I was never saying one way or the other, talking about merge form or the other. I was basically just saying how cool it will be when they merge. I was more so just playing with ideas that could happen for the fun of it.

Overall I think they will merge, but only after a bond is made between them. As to letting the Kyuubi free, I only say this because maybe a lot of the Kyuubi's anger is similar to pikachu (lol) in the sense that he may not like be confined.

Other than that I strongly believe they will become friends.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O I agree with you. I was never saying one way or the other, talking about merge form or the other. I was basically just saying how cool it will be when they merge. I was more so just playing with ideas that could happen for the fun of it.

Overall I think they will merge, but only after a bond is made between them. As to letting the Kyuubi free, I only say this because maybe a lot of the Kyuubi's anger is similar to pikachu (lol) in the sense that he may not like be confined.

Other than that I strongly believe they will become friends.
i can def go wit dat... i believe that they will be friends as well... naruto feels bad about wat he had to do to da fox so i kno he's gonna wanna at least talk to da fox n come up wit a chakra exchange agreement for the fox's free run of naruto's body like bee n the hachibi...

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you're still not gettin it. we haven't seen the extent of the cloaked form? why, it's pretty obvious if you read the manga. the cloaked form enables naruto to utilize 9tails chakra without losing control. the merged form does not. i told you before.

cloak: 9tails chakra without naruto losing control

merged: 9tails chakra with naruto losing control.

therefore, naruto can utilize the same power and chakra that the merged form possesses without losing control. get it?

as things stand now, why bring out the 9tails who would openly refuse to cooperate with naruto, when he can already use 9tails chakra with full control? that's the whole purpose of training with bee and perfecting cloaked form?:cool:

until naruto and 9tails can get along as well as bee and 8tails do, this 'merged' form you're talkin about is a no.

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're still not gettin it. we haven't seen the extent of the cloaked form? why, it's pretty obvious if you read the manga. the cloaked form enables naruto to utilize 9tails chakra without losing control. the merged form does not. i told you before.

therefore, naruto can utilize the same power and chakra that the merged form possesses without losing control. get it?

as things stand now, why bring out the 9tails who would openly refuse to cooperate with naruto, when he can already use 9tails chakra with full control? that's the whole purpose of training with bee and perfecting cloaked form?:cool:

until naruto and 9tails can get along as well as bee and 8tails do, this 'merged' form you're talkin about is a no.
Bolded: The cloaked form still has a MAJOR risk in that Naruto can die from it.

Underlined: You keep stating this as it is fact and unchangeable. From what you are saying you know that in fact Naruto will NEVER be able to merge and be in control.

Bolded & Underlined: As of now yes you are correct in the fact that the cloaked form is less dangerous to others in the fact that Naruto cannot YET control the merged form. However the cloak has the MAJOR risk of death itself. No he does NOT have full control over the cloak because if he did, that risk would not be there.

Red:
Obviously the cloak for NOW is what he will use, but when did I say he had the ability and the friendship with the Kyuubi to do it NOW? I didn't. This whole thread was started to talk about WHAT and HOW he could use that merged form, when the criteria is meet.

Last edited:

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i think your wrong. Naruto before taming Kyuubi had to "burrow" his power whenever he went into his tailed modes.

when going into the 9 Tails Cloak or Tailed Modes (1,3,4,6,8) Naruto was not only using Kyuubi's chakra but he was also getting the hate from the Kyuubi as well. when going into higher tails mode he'd get more out of control.

but now that Naruto has defeated Kyuubi and taken his chakra for his he can go into all the tailed modes without losing control like he would. the reason why is because 1.he has rid himself of his own hatred, the Kyuubi cannot latch to the hate in Naruto's heart and make Naruto go nuts and 2.Naruto is not burrowing Kyuubi chakra this time around, its his to use whenever.

maybe not so much 2 is the reason why but 1 is definently why Naruto can "merge" and still have control.

Bee for instance still goes into his Tail Modes. he did it agaisnt Sasuke and Kisame. and Tailed Modes are very powerful as scene when only in a tailess cloak mode (when the chakra bubbles around Bee) he took out a chunk of Sasuke's chest.

and you are right the Rikudo Mode or Basic Kyuubi Mode is way stronger than the Tailed Modes. but Naruto would still be way much more powerful going into his Tailed Modes. in 4 tails he almost killed Jiraiya, and gave Oro a run for his money. in 6 tails he was a problem for Pain and 8 tails almost broke out of chibaku tensi.

btw the words "merged" and "cloak" is confusing to differient the different Kyuubi Transformations.

all the transformation are "cloak" and "merge"lol. Naruto in both has Kyuubi's chakra cloaking him and he's merging with Kyuubi powers. just go by tailed mode and kyuubi mode or something

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically all you haters are arguing that it is impossible and pointless for Naruto to have or use "Kyuubi mode"( :) NarutoVsGoku ). Which is a fool's argument, when it has been shown to be possible(KB and Hachibi ).

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bolded: The cloaked form still has a MAJOR risk in that Naruto can die from it.

Underlined: You keep stating this as it is fact and unchangeable. From what you are saying you know that in fact Naruto will NEVER be able to merge and be in control.

Bolded & Underlined: As of now yes you are correct in the fact that the cloaked form is less dangerous to others in the fact that Naruto cannot YET control the merged form. However the cloak has the MAJOR risk of death itself. No he does NOT have full control over the cloak because if he did, that risk would not be there.

Red:
Obviously the cloak for NOW is what he will use, but when did I say he had the ability and the friendship with the Kyuubi to do it NOW? I didn't. This whole thread was started to talk about WHAT and HOW he could use that merged form, when the criteria is meet.
you're talkin like 9tailed beast mode doesn't have a risk at all, as opposed to the cloak form. if you don't remember, at 4 tails naruto's body already starts gettin heavy damage followed by accelerated healing process which shortens his life span. that's only 4 tails. cloaked form is not the only form with risks.

and when have i said that naruto will never be able to get along with 9tails? quote me? i clearly said 'as things stand now'.

and yes he has control over fox's chakra now. just becasue there's a risk, does not mean he lacks control. this is taken directly from narutopedia.

After Naruto successfully separated the chakra from the Nine-Tails, and imprisoned the Nine-Tails itself with a new seal, he can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the Nine-Tails at all.

so what i've been saying from the beginning that you still don't get is:

1. naruto with cloaked form has control over the fox's chakra (risk present)
2. naruto with tailed beast form does not (risk also present)

i've never said that he'll never get into good terms with 9tails. that's just twistin what i've said. don't bro.

i think your wrong. Naruto before taming Kyuubi had to "burrow" his power whenever he went into his tailed modes.

when going into the 9 Tails Cloak or Tailed Modes (1,3,4,6,8) Naruto was not only using Kyuubi's chakra but he was also getting the hate from the Kyuubi as well. when going into higher tails mode he'd get more out of control.

but now that Naruto has defeated Kyuubi and taken his chakra for his he can go into all the tailed modes without losing control like he would. the reason why is because 1.he has rid himself of his own hatred, the Kyuubi cannot latch to the hate in Naruto's heart and make Naruto go nuts and 2.Naruto is not burrowing Kyuubi chakra this time around, its his to use whenever.

maybe not so much 2 is the reason why but 1 is definently why Naruto can "merge" and still have control.

Bee for instance still goes into his Tail Modes. he did it agaisnt Sasuke and Kisame. and Tailed Modes are very powerful as scene when only in a tailess cloak mode (when the chakra bubbles around Bee) he took out a chunk of Sasuke's chest.

and you are right the Rikudo Mode or Basic Kyuubi Mode is way stronger than the Tailed Modes. but Naruto would still be way much more powerful going into his Tailed Modes. in 4 tails he almost killed Jiraiya, and gave Oro a run for his money. in 6 tails he was a problem for Pain and 8 tails almost broke out of chibaku tensi.

btw the words "merged" and "cloak" is confusing to differient the different Kyuubi Transformations.

all the transformation are "cloak" and "merge"lol. Naruto in both has Kyuubi's chakra cloaking him and he's merging with Kyuubi powers. just go by tailed mode and kyuubi mode or something
you're just restating what i've said in my earlier posts bro. but you can't compare bee with naruto yet. cuz as i said, bee gets along with 8tails. they're partners. unlike naruto and 9tails.

Last edited: