[Discussion] Naruto's Kyuubi Form.

TheMrVader

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now we have seen both of Bee's forms. The eight tails cloak and the merged form. As well we have seen Naruto's nine tails cloak, but the only time we have seen the merge form is when he is consumed by hate when fighting Pain.

From what I remember right there is a problem with Naruto taking on the merged form of Kyuubi. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that the Kyuubi is full of hate. We also know the First Hokage could control the Kyuubi as well.

So I am not saying it will happen, but what I think and what I would LOVE to see is Naruto be able to tame the Kyuubi's hate and be able to summon him in a way to be his own form.

Meaning that instead of merging with the kyuubi, being able to let the chakra form outside of his body. So instead of Naruto merging he could let the Kyuubi at for a given amount of time to fight along side of Naruto.

Whatchayall think?

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto's merged form with 9tails was just an inferior version of 9tails cloak. so there's no reason to ever go into that mode again.

merged: 9tails in control.
cloak: naruto in control.

cloak > merged

get it? besides, what's the point of bringing out 9tails if naruto can already utilize virtually all of its chakra?

TheMrVader

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto's merged form with 9tails was just an inferior version of 9tails cloak. so there's no reason to ever go into that mode again.

merged: 9tails in control.
cloak: naruto in control.

cloak > merged

get it? besides, what's the point of bringing out 9tails if naruto can already utilize virtually all of its chakra?
O so Bee's cloaked form is inferior to his merged form? That's wierd. O and the merged form of Kyuubi is obviously really weak since it survived Pains strongest move. O and cloaked form is the most powerful form Naruto will ever get outa the kyuubi?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow are you serious? If Naruto and the Kyuubi, a big ass demon fox with nine tails, was attacking someone you dont think there would have a benefit?
Naruto himself can use the Kyuubi's chakra. Virtually all of it. He can put it to better use by using it himself. He doesn't need the Kyuubi to be fighting for him.

O so Bee's cloaked form is inferior to his merged form? That's wierd. O and the merged form of Kyuubi is obviously really weak since it survived Pains strongest move. O and cloaked form is the most powerful form Naruto will ever get outa the kyuubi?
Why are you bringing KB into this? That's a completely different case.

Naruto's cloak form: Naruto is in control
Naruto's merged form: the Kyuubi is in control

KB's cloak form: KB is in control
KB's merged form: KB is still in control

Therefore, Naruto's merged form is inferior to his cloak form.

Last edited:

TheMrVader

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto himself can use the Kyuubi's chakra. Virtually all of it. He can put it to better use by using it himself. He doesn't need the Kyuubi to be fighting for him.

Why are you bringing KB into this? That's a completely different case.

Naruto's cloak form: Naruto is in control
Naruto's merged form: the Kyuubi is in control

KB's cloak form: KB is in control
KB's merged form: KB is still in control

Therefore, Naruto's merged form is inferior to his cloak form.
So you must be best buds with Kishi, cause you seem like you know that Naruto will never get full control of merged form.

Basically what you are saying is:

Naruto cloak: only thing he will ever have besides the use of Kyuubi's chakra.
Naruto merge: Naruto will never be able to merge with kyuubi and remain in control.

Correct?

TheMrVader

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if he releases the kyuubi will naruto still have any power left inside him? i wouldnt let him out
Well I don't know. Minato sealed away half of the Kyuubi's charka which is one way. Another thing is that how much of the chakra would be need to summon it? We don't know that either. Another way I guess is Naruto would give up the charka to let the Kyuubi free, but after taming him. Naruto has alot of chakra already so i guess its possible. Or maybe something like a Shadow Clone form of the Kyuubi would come out.

Not saying its gonna happen for sure, but it would be cool.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude, you did not get Shmack's point. He's saying that cloaked form is inferior to merged because Naruto is in control and so nothing bad can't happen to him or others(friends) from the use. So that's why cloaked form owns 'cause it's very powerfull and still does not have any bad side effects like ur body burning for example.

TheMrVader

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude, you did not get Shmack's point. He's saying that cloaked form is inferior to merged because Naruto is in control and so nothing bad can't happen to him or others(friends) from the use. So that's why cloaked form owns 'cause it's very powerfull and still does not have any bad side effects like ur body burning for example.
Dude, you didn't get my point. If Naruto tamed Kyuubi and was in control then what would be more powerful, the cloak or the merge?

It is stated in the manga that KB's cloak is the first stage, and the second being the merged form.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That would be a tough point to say that Naruto would have more advantages in a controlled full Kyuubi transformation than in his Rikudo Sennin mode.

As the Kyuubi, he's huge. He'd be a target for countless jutsu. Kabuto, Sasuke, and Madara wouldn't have too much of a problem with him if he's that size. Finding him would be especially easy.

If he's smaller, then there is no problem.