Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doing this from my phone so I can't add any scans. Now we all know that Naruto now has those truth seeking orbs, which we've seen tank an explosion of 4 bijuudama. However Naruto also has an upgraded bijuu mode cloak. We've seen his old bijuu mode cloaks tank 2 of the most powerful fire jutsu's in the manga, and an explosion from the juubi. If Naruto tries to defend himself using those orbs, it'll actually be a 2 part defense, involving the orbs and his cloak. A defense of that level is absurdly overpowered, when gai tried to take out maddy it took a combination of ftg and kamui to allow him to get thru those truth seeking orbs. Is there anyone who could even hope to touch Naruto physically right now? Even better is the fact that in theory he could hand someone a cloak and shield them with some of his orbs, granting them one of the strongest defenses ever witnessed. In my mind the only thing that can compared to him at this point is the yata mirror and juubidara in terms of defense. Thoughts?
Add this to your post.

You must be registered for see images

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto kicked one, that doesn't mean anyone else could, and the strategies involved in the situations I just mentioned could possibly break thru a susanoo as well so honestly that does nothing to discredit the fact that Naruto is in possession of a defense that's even better than susanoo.
There are different levels to Susanoo and frankly Indras susanoo easily matched truth seeking balls and bijuu mode. This thread was ended on the 1st page

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty much confirmed to not be called Onmydoun or w.e idk why you are still persisting.

You just answered your own question and didn't Naruto just kick one?
Because it was a mix translation. What translations are you going by? Go look at the official Viz Translations. You're still persisting it's not when it is shown in the manga. He's able to shaped it which is a trait of Onmyoudou. He shape them into rods. Just a Lord Sasuke fanboy denying the truth.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it was a mix translation. What translations are you going by? Go look at the official Viz Translations. You're still persisting it's not when it is shown in the manga. He's able to shaped it which is a trait of Onmyoudou. He shape them into rods. Just a Lord Sasuke fanboy denying the truth.
I dont have the viz fapboy. Im only going by what I've seen. The manga called it Gododamas, why are you calling it something it's not and using naruto wiki as facts?

Nothing but speculation as you don't know how he died, you sound desperate.
That's your specialty and didn't they both die but somehow it's better than Susanoo. So much fail in this thread.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if Naruto kicking the Gudou Dama is actually a "Body or Senjutsu" ability so to speak? No, Onmyoudon doesn't actually exist in the manga as far as I know of now that I think about it.. I think Naruto can coat himself in those TSB's, assuming he knows how to shape it.

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are different levels to Susanoo and frankly Indras susanoo easily matched truth seeking balls and bijuu mode. This thread was ended on the 1st page
How's that possible when it wasn't depicted in the manga. You're probably misconstrue. Considering that they were reincarnations of the two. Didn't mean they got there powers. Remember the Sage was looking for two who was as good or better then his sons to take their places. Hagoromo split his power and gave them each; but Naruto is the successor of Hagoromo it would make sense that he would have these power ups.

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont have the viz fapboy. Im only going by what I've seen. The manga called it Gododamas, why are you calling it something it's not and using naruto wiki as facts?

That's your specialty and didn't they both die but somehow it's better than Susanoo. So much fail in this thread.
So Viz translations is wrong lol. Go kill yourself.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How's that possible when it wasn't depicted in the manga. You're probably misconstrue. Considering that they were reincarnations of the two. Didn't mean they got there powers. Remember the Sage was looking for two who was as good or better then his sons to take their places. Hagoromo split his power and gave them each; but Naruto is the successor of Hagoromo it would make sense that he would have these power ups.
Wtf are you talking about. You guys are claiming Naruto is stronger than Susanoo when Ashura had the same power and died from one. Idiots.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can't help it you use nothing but speculation and try and pass it off as facts, you got owned and now you're mad. For all you know indras death wound could have come from a truth seeking orb. You failed the moment you brought up that lame ass excuse because you pretty much know you've no way to counter my thread. Speculation gets you no where.

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
someone please answer how indra fought on the level of ashura if the truth seeking balls beat his PS
Yeah and the same reason Sasuke has the 9 tomoe eye yet that was never depicted in the anime/manga. It never said they had those two powers. This is something beyond Ashura and Indra.

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't help it you use nothing but speculation and try and pass it off as facts, you got owned and now you're mad. For all you know indras death wound could have come from a truth seeking orb. You failed the moment you brought up that lame ass excuse because you pretty much know you've no way to counter my thread. Speculation gets you no where.
Exactly, it's more factual then the statements he made. This shit actually been proven in the manga. He is just persisting it is not. BTW you have to have a WIKI license to edit what is being said. You just can edit anymore like before.